Narva city removed Muscovite colonial natives from Schools and kindergartens. Only European languages allowed

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Narva city removed Muscovite colonial natives from Schools and kindergartens. Only European languages allowed, Only European languages allowed : Estonian , Ukranien , Belarusian , Polish , Swedish, Finnish, etc.
they should have switched 30 years ago after collapse of Moscow communist empire, they waited too long.

Discrimination of more than 90% of the city population? Looks like an invitation for the Russian tanks. Ukrainian Banderovci started with the same sh-t. Good try, but we'll eliminate Baltic Nazi regimes bit later.

Discrimination of more than 90% of the city population? Looks like an invitation for the Russian tanks. Ukrainian Banderovci started with the same sh-t. Good try, but we'll eliminate Baltic Nazi regimes bit later.
SLAVE - 🇷🇺 pederast say - Chechnya is COOL !

f68.jpg

I DONT FEEL sorry for you, still, If you hate us so much, why do you live in EU? why you don´t want to go 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺home ? we dont need the parasites like you
You justified the state injustice that is being imposed on me. That means the values that you are allegedly hupholding here are utter bullshit.

You justified the state injustice that is being imposed on me. That means the values that you are allegedly hupholding here are utter bullshit.

RT 🇷🇺 crap narrative . one for sure, you horde will lose this war, we just too strong for your mongol predatory empire . question, why you dont want to go back to the 🇷🇺🇸🇦horde ?

Forum List

Back