Congratulations, pro-choice folks!

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I found and tallied the numbers out of curiosity. Between 2000 and 2011, the CDC has exactly 9,852,456 reported abortions on record. I couldn't find the numbers for 2012-2014, but I have little doubt you've finally managed to crack the eight digit figure for this millenium. Hell, you almost managed it in just one decade. I'm sure most of those people - especially the ones who would have been my cousins and nieces and nephews and classmates - would have been assholes anyway. I'll be sure to drink a bottle for you. :)

CDC - Data and Statistics - Reproductive Health is my source. The numbers for easy reference:
2000: 857,475
2001: 853,485
2002: 854,122
2003: 848,163
2004: 839,226
2005: 820,151
2006: 846,181
2007: 827,609
2008: 825,564
2009: 784,507
2010: 765,651
2011: 730,322

Falling numbers should make you happy? It causes me no stress.
Somehow I doubt it makes the medical, research, and cosmetics industries happy... Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate your success and share the fruits of about a half hour's labor. I kind of wish I could find the numbers for the past few years. More data is always good. It might be useful in helping me determine how much the falling rate of abortion correlates with the falling population. One thing that's for sure is that the little girl pulled apart and thrown to the dogs won't be having abortions of her own. I think we can all drink to that! Don't you? :)

Pedro, I hope your cosmetic supplies weren't impacted too badly.

What that has to do with abortion, I have no idea. Pedro, are you possibly telling everyone that aborted fetuses are being made into cosmetics?

Falling numbers should make you happy? It causes me no stress.
Somehow I doubt it makes the medical, research, and cosmetics industries happy... Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate your success and share the fruits of about a half hour's labor. I kind of wish I could find the numbers for the past few years. More data is always good. It might be useful in helping me determine how much the falling rate of abortion correlates with the falling population. One thing that's for sure is that the little girl pulled apart and thrown to the dogs won't be having abortions of her own. I think we can all drink to that! Don't you? :)
Life is brutal, now you know.

I found and tallied the numbers out of curiosity. Between 2000 and 2011, the CDC has exactly 9,852,456 reported abortions on record. I couldn't find the numbers for 2012-2014, but I have little doubt you've finally managed to crack the eight digit figure for this millenium. Hell, you almost managed it in just one decade. I'm sure most of those people - especially the ones who would have been my cousins and nieces and nephews and classmates - would have been assholes anyway. I'll be sure to drink a bottle for you. :)

CDC - Data and Statistics - Reproductive Health is my source. The numbers for easy reference:
2000: 857,475
2001: 853,485
2002: 854,122
2003: 848,163
2004: 839,226
2005: 820,151
2006: 846,181
2007: 827,609
2008: 825,564
2009: 784,507
2010: 765,651
2011: 730,322

Hi Pedro de San Patricio
And how much would you predict these numbers would drop
if the laws were made to target men equally instead of just women.

What if any act of sex that led to unwanted pregnancy
unwanted child or unwanted abortion
was charged under specially designed abuse laws (not civil or criminal
but protecting personal religious or political beliefs Constitutionally from bullying
imposition coersion or other violation of someone's right to consent and dissent)
as a lesser degree of "statutory rape, relationship fraud or relationship abuse"

If men were held legally responsibly equally as women,
if not more in the case of rape incest coercion etc.

What do you predict would happen?
would more people have to be educated
about having sex and avoiding pregnancy etc?

Would these numbers drop, yes or no, and how by how much?

Pro-choice people should abort! They're likely single parent mothers that hate men...So why should they go through with the birth?

Especially if they allowed the birth and would decline to vaccinate their git. Avoid jeopardize all normal children whose parents loved them enough to help them avoid crippling, painful illnesses.

This is very true. I still remember being taught FOB defense in basic. If the opposing force enters an unauthorized area then they must be challenged. If they fail or refuse the challenge then they must be apprehended. If they fail to comply or react aggressively then shoot to kill. This holds regardless of who the opposing force is. It can be a hardened enemy commando or a four year old child. It doesn't matter. This still haunts me to this day.

Pro-choice people should abort! They're likely single parent mothers that hate men...So why should they go through with the birth?

Especially if they allowed the birth and would decline to vaccinate their git. Avoid jeopardize all normal children whose parents loved them enough to help them avoid crippling, painful illnesses.

It's not poor single mothers who are refusing to vaccinate.

It's the elitist retards who think disease can't affect them, and don't care how many children THEY infect.

This is very true. I still remember being taught FOB defense in basic. If the opposing force enters an unauthorized area then they must be challenged. If they fail or refuse the challenge then they must be apprehended. If they fail to comply or react aggressively then shoot to kill. This holds regardless of who the opposing force is. It can be a hardened enemy commando or a four year old child. It doesn't matter. This still haunts me to this day.
The goal was to make a machine out of what eats and shits. Another thing you now know. If you believed our Motherhood and Apple Pie lies, you were supposed to.

Hi Pedro de San Patricio
And how much would you predict these numbers would drop
if the laws were made to target men equally instead of just women.

What if any act of sex that led to unwanted pregnancy
unwanted child or unwanted abortion
was charged under specially designed abuse laws (not civil or criminal
but protecting personal religious or political beliefs Constitutionally from bullying
imposition coersion or other violation of someone's right to consent and dissent)
as a lesser degree of "statutory rape, relationship fraud or relationship abuse"

If men were held legally responsibly equally as women,
if not more in the case of rape incest coercion etc.

What do you predict would happen?
would more people have to be educated
about having sex and avoiding pregnancy etc?

Would these numbers drop, yes or no, and how by how much?
That's actually a hard question. I can see it going both ways in various circumstances. My gut instinct was to say that of course it would drop, since men would become legally responsible for caring for their children and would find it harder to walk away from families they didn't want to create. Thinking about it further made me realize how silly that gut instinct was in reality. There would be those men who induced the back alley abortions the pro-choicers rally around to prevent that from happening. Thinking about it even more showed me that both gut instinct and second thought would be reality depending on the people in question. I think - or would like to think - that it would cause a dip in the rate overall. The past few years has definitely made me more cynical and prone to questioning the sense of responsibility, intelligence, and basic decency of my average countryman though. I do have to admit that. The more degraded I watch our culture become, the harder I find it to believe that the former group of men who would accept the fact of their fatherhood and give their child the life he or she deserves actually outnumbers the latter who would just as soon vacuum out their mistake and go about their lives like nothing happened.

Or become ignorant cannon fodder. If you want to live, or at least not live a lie that is.
I feel like you see the military with the same vague sense of disdain I struggle to avoid slipping into towards the general population of this state. I just remembered why you seem familiar, by the way. You never did answer my last question regarding your reasons for believing that the United States is the rightful property of the Democratic Party. Not that I would change the subject. I just recalled that is all.

I'm thinking abortion should be mandatory for pro choice folk.

So pro liberty folks should be forced to buy govt health care?
And pro gun forced to buy guns.
Pro Christian forced to practice Christianity.
Pro Football? forced to play football? You don't want to see me play football...

I feel like you see the military with the same vague sense of disdain I struggle to avoid slipping into towards the general population of this state. I just remembered why you seem familiar, by the way. You never did answer my last question regarding your reasons for believing that the United States is the rightful property of the Democratic Party. Not that I would change the subject. I just recalled that is all.
I remember no question but the hired guns should either do their jobs, or die trying, and this is a liberal nation. If you are not a liberal then get the fuck out of my country.

Forum List

Back