Cat Fight Breaks Out On House Floor

Imagine how much our adversaries are enjoying watching us commit suicide.

Imagine how easy they're finding it to provoke this to happen.

It's not all China and Russia, of course. The Koch brothers have helped MASSIVELY. Probably more so than any foreign interference, but these two are also playing their part.

That and the numerous times things keep going offline, like airport systems etc in Europe and the US/

BREAKING NEWS: All Hell Breaks Loose When Marjorie Taylor Greene Directly Insults Jasmine Crockett​

37,545 views May 16, 2024
"At tonight's House Oversight Committee hearing, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's (R-GA) insult of Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) plunged the hearing into chaos."

Calling them out for getting their family members hired off tax payers dime.

Why our government if Corrupt.

1st line in video.

We have the dumbest Congress in history. :auiqs.jpg: Especially the House, which regales something reminiscent to a high school student council meeting. :rolleyes: Idiocracy, folks.

We're seeing it live 24/7.

America. We used to be better. :rolleyes: What happened? :dunno:

I'm betting on orange bag O' shit.
Naaah. Sixty years of liberalism and its moral decay of society.

Imagine how easy they're finding it to provoke this to happen.

It's not all China and Russia, of course. The Koch brothers have helped MASSIVELY. Probably more so than any foreign interference, but these two are also playing their part.

That and the numerous times things keep going offline, like airport systems etc in Europe and the US/
One of the zillion or so interesting things about this awful period is MAGA's adoption and interpretation of the word "fight". "I want someone who will fight for me", they'll say, as they defend the caveman behaviors of people like MTG.

But what they clearly don't understand is that one can "fight" metaphorically, using reason and intellect. Not volume and juvenile aggression.

I'm going to go ahead and say it........
Women in politics and cultural power are a problem.
Nonsense like this episode is laughable, but "feminism" has completely wrecked pair-bonding and the nuclear family structure which is a detriment to society.
There, I said it........
:scared1:

One of the zillion or so interesting things about this awful period is MAGA's adoption and interpretation of the word "fight". "I want someone who will fight for me", they'll say, as they defend the caveman behaviors of people like MTG.

But what they clearly don't understand is that one can "fight" metaphorically, using reason and intellect. Not volume and juvenile aggression.
I guess SOMETHING has to be done to "them" MAGA people, right Mac?
Turn on the showers and fire the ovens, Mac?
What's your final solution to this MAGA menace, Mac?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back