Who do you think hates America?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product

Who do you think hates America?​

The Magic Kenyan...
1715713278883.png

I think people like to the think the best of people and give people the benefit of the doubt. But then there's that old saying about misery loving company. Some people want to bring others down to bring themselves up. It seems to be a personal thing that has infected an entire collective.
Do you think your opposing party hates America and wants to destroy it?

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product

Putin does. Xi does.

America's partisans don't hate the country. They just refuse to work together to improve it.

Ego. Paranoia. Tribalism. Putin and Xi are very thankful that we're doing their work for them.

Forum List

Back