As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

Ones political point of view should have zero impact on their view of science.
Should. Unfortunately, "science" to the dems isn't science. They are told something is science, and they run with it as fact. Consensus and appeals to authority are the left's scientific method.

Should. Unfortunately, "science" to the dems isn't science. They are told something is science, and they run with it as fact. Consensus and appeals to authority are the left's scientific method.

And the right is any different how?

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
You ain't no conservative.

And you aint from Jawga

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
Weather and smoke from fires aren’t indications of MMGW.

It doesn't matter if you believe in climate change....it believes in you. And it's too late to do anything about it.

I did not say he was a conservative, that was not the question.

Ones political point of view should have zero impact on their view of science.

That also was not the question.

You said..."You have always believed in global warming"...which begs the question how you know what he has always believed.
He's a liar about who he is and he's a liar that the recent Canadian wildfires changed his mind on Climate Change. You can tell by reading his posts.

Forum List

Back