As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
Thanks. I needed a laugh this morning.

The OP is a “conservative” if by the word “conservative” we actually mean “batshit crazy full-fledged Obumbler-style ‘America-hating’ progressive.”

The OP is a “conservative” if by the word “conservative” we actually mean “batshit crazy full-fledged Obumbler-style ‘America-hating’ progressive.”
"Worst-ever":

Conservative means different things to different people

For example, does he support kids being able to change genders with a sex change at age 1 or should they all be mandated to do so?

If the former, he may consider himself a conservative.

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
Our climate has been constantly changing since the beginning of our planet.

Nuts.

That ain't global warming.

Ever wonder why back in the day you did not see near the amount of huge out of control forest fires that you see today?

It's nothing to do with the CC hoax, it's because you had a healthy and robust US and state forest services and they nipped fires in the bud.

When I was in HS the Virginia State Forrest Service in conjunction with the Shenandoah National Park held mandatory classes (connected to gym class) on forest fire fighting where you went out in the field for three days running and they taught you how to cut fire breaks and such.....Every adult male in the county at least a inkling on how to pitch in and help combat a forest fire.

We had four manned towers in my AO.....They were manned 24/7 during dry periods either by the forest service or volunteers.

Hell there was even tool boxes scattered about with the tools anyone could take and use to put out a small fire. The same tools we trained with in HS.

The Forrest Service cut fire roads into undeveloped wooded properties and kept them up.

All that is gone now and the Forest Service is a mere shell of it's former self.

Small fires that would have been quickly handled develop into the huge fires you see today.

LOL. You're full of shit. You have always believed in global warming.

As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?​

If the OP were honest (this is a contrary to fact hypothetical, of course) his above copied and pasted thread headline would read a bit differently:

As a pretend conservative, I have always believed in MAN-MADE global warming. And, now, I look up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?​

There’s smoke up there from major forest fires in Canada. Thereby, I prove global warming is man-made! QED or sumpin’.

Forum List

Back