As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

Millions of years ago, we know for sure that humans were not the cause because humans did not exist.
But now humans exist.

Besides, there’s no evidence that millions of years ago the earth warmed as quickly as it is warming now.
You are apparently a fact denier. Hey, wait a minute, I thought you just converted yesterday? Now you're talking like you believed in Climate change all along. Time to fess up.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .
2a50d727ae8a99c98d0a903bf3baae6f.jpg

So then, how it you know what he has "always" believed?
If you had an open mind you can tell by his posting that he is no conservative.

If you had an open mind you can tell by his posting that he didn't just convert to being a believer since the Canadian fires. Try having an open mind.

If you had an open mind you can tell by his posting that he is no conservative.

I did not say he was a conservative, that was not the question.

Ones political point of view should have zero impact on their view of science.

If you had an open mind you can tell by his posting that he didn't just convert to being a believer since the Canadian fires. Try having an open mind.

That also was not the question.

You said..."You have always believed in global warming"...which begs the question how you know what he has always believed.

Only the god has the power to turn the sky red and turn day into night without depending on smoke.
No, I'm pretty sure that Diaper Joe controls all of the weather which is why we MUST reelect him!!

The forests still need to be managed. Leaving them alone is not an effective forest management program.
Since time immemorial earth has had massive fires across the land.

**********​
**********​

Agreed. So stop using such tools.

I would be happy to wait while you link to me doing so.

Or since we know you cannot do that, how about you tell me what you think of views on climate change are.

Since time immemorial earth has had massive fires across the land.

**********​
**********​
Now we can help prevent these fires while we still utilize the timber for our needs.

200 million years ago there were no cities and towns.

Sorry to cherry pick, but this, from the topic, kind of captures everything that's wrong with us politically:

As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming.​

Political ideology has exactly nothing to do with the reality of scientific phenomena.

I would be happy to wait while you link to me doing so.

Or since we know you cannot do that, how about you tell me what you think of views on climate change are.
I’ll tell you this much for starters. That second sentence isn’t coherent. Feel free to try again. Maybe an adult could assist you.

And I didn’t say “you” did it. I said “you libs.”

Sorry to cherry pick, but this, from the topic, kind of captures everything that's wrong with us politically:

As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming.​

Political ideology has exactly nothing to with the reality of scientific phenomena.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back