Tragic evil-neighbor story

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is unbelievable.. and unbelievably sad.. This crazy witch shot this mother in front of the mother's 10 year old son!

That boy is going to have PTSD for the rest of his life...

I wouldn't care if the *&^%$ got the death penalty.

She is charged with manslaughter and some lesser offenses, as I understand it. Thus, prosecutors do not think they can prove intent to kill. Essentially, they are treating it as a reckless discharge of a weapon. If convicted she WILL do time in prison, probably have to learn to lick cooter and smuggle crack in her ass.

Terrible, horrible incident. The black woman was probably hollering and banging on her front door. But the shooter was inside the house, behind a closed door when she shot. That is NOT justified self-defense. Plus, one of her kids was standing next to her when she was shot. What if the bullet has struck the child?!?

This is unbelievable.. and unbelievably sad.. This crazy witch shot this mother in front of the mother's 10 year old son!

In truth, it doesn't stand as being out of the ordinary every day occurrence in America now.

She is charged with manslaughter and some lesser offenses, as I understand it. Thus, prosecutors do not think they can prove intent to kill. Essentially, they are treating it as a reckless discharge of a weapon. If convicted she WILL do time in prison, probably have to learn to lick cooter and smuggle crack in her ass.

Terrible, horrible incident. The black woman was probably hollering and banging on her front door. But the shooter was inside the house, behind a closed door when she shot. That is NOT justified self-defense. Plus, one of her kids was standing next to her when she was shot. What if the bullet has struck the child?!?
If the bullet struck the child; then your idiotic ass would be saying "the child was probably spouting off" -- because you idiots will never miss an opportunity to somehow blame the victim and empathize more with the murderer if that victim is a "darkie"

If the bullet struck the child; then your idiotic ass would be saying "the child was probably spouting off" -- because you idiots will never miss an opportunity to somehow blame the victim and empathize more with the murderer if that victim is a "darkie"
Shithead, I clearly stated that this shooting is not legal. Then I clearly implied that the tragedy would have been escalated if the child had been harmed. You must have damaged your brain while wiping your dirty ass.

Shithead, I clearly stated that this shooting is not legal. Then I clearly implied that the tragedy would have been escalated if the child had been harmed. You must have damaged your brain while wiping your dirty ass.
and when I posted the story yesterday, you and dic suckers like you were on my post still trying to blame it on the mother.....so shut yo bitch ass up

While this lady should be arrested and convicted of murder, there is more to this than meets your eye. Both of these people were bad neighbors to each other and had a history. It wasn't as one sided as you imply. It may be a good thing that neither one of them will be in the picture anymore.

and when I posted the story yesterday, you and dic suckers like you were on my post still trying to blame it on the mother.....so shut yo bitch ass up
I did not post to this thread yesterday, Mr. DeRpa-dErpA-dErPY-Derp! You should be careful about generalizing with terms like "you people", as it reveals how ridiculously ignorant and retarded you are. :)

While this lady should be arrested and convicted of murder, there is more to this than meets your eye. Both of these people were bad neighbors to each other and had a history. It wasn't as one sided as you imply. It may be a good thing that neither one of them will be in the picture anymore.

So, you are supporting the death penalty for being a bad neighbor?

Nothing in his comment "blames the victim", Biffy.

I doubt their kids agree, but hey fuck em if they cannot take a joke
Maybe the kids will learn something out of the deal not to go off half cocked or things could go down bad. But, I doubt they will learn anything. This is the way these people live.

Forum List

Back