As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Sorry, I just can't get past you being a conservative.

The Earth has been warming since the peak of the last ice age....it happens with or without humans. :eusa_whistle:

Define ice age.

Is Antarctica today an ice age?

a glacial episode during a past geological period. (you could have googled it)

Artic and Antarctica are the remnants of the ice age.

LMFAO!!!

Funny, so the ice on Greenland is how old?

It is funny any sane human with an IQ over 5 would even attempt to deny Antarctica is an ICE AGE, but if you can parrot it, you will...

LMFAO!!!

Funny, so the ice on Greenland is how old?

It is funny any sane human with an IQ over 5 would even attempt to deny Antarctica is an ICE AGE, but if you can parrot it, you will...
Playing semantics or what, Tiger? It is the remnants of the ice age. Yes....still part of the ice age.
I didn't deny anything.

Better take some Midol. partner. :rolleyes-41:

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
I’m not challenging your belief in global warning, I just don’t understand how fires in Canada changed your entire belief system! Could you expound?

Playing semantics or what, Tiger? It is the remnants of the ice age. Yes....still part of the ice age.
I didn't deny anything.

Better take some Midol. partner. :rolleyes-41:

Not a pill popper, but definitely a climate "truther."

Parroting "the science" on this issue is rather pathetic. The answer to the question "what is an ice age" stares us in the face every day. The original definition of ice age was "coined" before we knew the tectonic plates move. It was thought that in an "ice age" that Antarctic ice extended over ocean and encompassed the southern tip of South America, which was glaciated by ice age glacier roughly 20 million years ago. That "brilliant" conclusion assumed land does not move. It actually does. You can see here where South America and Antarctica broke apart, and date it to roughly when SA had glacier on the southern tip...

R.db19eb4ea7b7195ba0580ba3818ecaec

The TransAntarctic and Andes Mountain ranges are actually the same range formed by the same tectonic plate movement, as when AA and SA broke off from Africa, they were attached until the above split, which happens with motion and momentum vectors on a sphere. So, no Antarctic ice never crossed the ocean. We know from AA and Greenland that ice does not grow out over ocean, it breaks off. Antarctica is a 40+ million year old ice age. AA has 70 million year old dinosaur fossils, because 70 million years ago, AA was not on the south pole, but halfway to South Africa from where it is now. Hopefully you do not believe those dinosaurs lived on top of 2+ miles of ice at -60F....

On the other side, we had 2 mile thick ice age glacier on North America down to Indiana 1 million years ago, with final glaciers in Indiana melting some 10k years ago. The "warmers" have tried, laughably, to re-write what was North American Ice Age into a non-stop Dennis Quaid action movie, where ice ages happen in days... they actually don't, they are... glacial...

Greenland on the other hand just froze...

top of Greenland completely green 2 million years ago

center of Greenland went from forest to ice age 400-800k years ago

And of course the Vikings called it GREENland when they first settled it because south of the mountains at the top of the southern tip, Greenland was GREEN until the 1400s when the advancing ice age glacier froze them off...

So Greenland froze while North America thawed, at the same time with the same atmosphere with the same amount of Co2 in the atmosphere...

So what are ICE AGES and how do they start and stop??

An ICE AGE is a continent specific even that begins when land gets to within approximately 600 miles to a pole. There, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the summer, and hence starts to STACK. Greenland started stacking in the past 2 million years. North America has thawed except for Ellesmere Island, which was not an island 50 million years ago.

North America is moving SW tectonically - it moved out of that "ice age" range of 600 miles to a pole.

Greenland on the other hand just moved into that 600 miles to a pole, all because of the angle of the fault at the center bottom of the Atlantic, the same fault that pushed AA on to the South Pole....

The definition of ice age you use is wrong, and deliberately so, because if Greenland froze while North America thawed, which is clearly the case, then Co2 had nothing to do with either event, and hence the panic re-write of history where "ice ages" are scary and take days to cover continents....

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
fffvbhhhbnn.jpeg

Global Warming has nothing to do with the fires in Canada burning so hot, what causes the hotter fires is the thick underbrush. The Southwest is desert, so the conditions are arid, the reason there is a lack of water in the Southwest is because the population is growing rapidly and there has never been enough water to support the growth, not because of Global Warming. Global warming and cooling are part of earth’s cycles. A friend of mine over 20 years ago was alarmed by Global Warming because a village in Iceland had been frozen over hundreds of years ago and it was no longer frozen over, proof of global warming and also proof of global cooling. The land under Russia has fossils of A warm lush tropical climate and it is now frozen over. More proof of global warming and cooling.

So globull warming is making wild fires? Loons...

you are a conservative and I am Brad PItt....cool

You do realize "climate change" has been happening for billions of years right? That's why it's call climate change, because the climate changes. Earth is not static.

We have had world wide floods, world wide fires, a total reversal of the poles, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total depletion and regeneration of the ozone layer, mass extinctions, and so on. Hell millions of years ago the antarctic used to be a rainforest.

Look at California and all the fires they have and everyone yelling "climate change and global warming are causing the California wild fires" which is completely untrue.

Like in California they mismanaged their forrests and poured all of their resources into fighting fires instead of preventing fires.

If you clear dead brush and clear dead trees, do controlled burns, replant more fire resistant trees that don't produce waste that burns easily, keep wood bouring beetles and such under control that prematurely kill trees and so on you will have A LOT LESS fires. Don't do any of that? You're guaranteed more fires.
Yes the climate changes and has changed in the past.

What’s different here is that it is RAPID AND MAN CAUSED

Last edited:
Yes the climate changes and has changed in the past.

What’s different here is that it is RAPID AND MAN CAUSED

And there is ZERO evidence to support your claim!

DURRRRRR!

Forum List

Back