As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.

First off, you aren't a conservative. 2nd, why in the hell would you allow a political system to color your ability to think?

The facts are the fires are thanks to decades of faulty forest management. For over a century the policy was to stop fires ASAP, then conservationists and scientists figured out that that isn't the best policy. It turns out lots of small fires make the forest healthier.

The southwest is a DESERT! STOP MOVING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE INTO A DESERT!

So simple a moron could understand.

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.

^^^Worst Russian bot ever.

Millions of years ago, we know for sure that humans were not the cause because humans did not exist.
But now humans exist.

Besides, there’s no evidence that millions of years ago the earth warmed as quickly as it is warming now.

Who cares. There is ZERO evidence to support the claim that man has any effect on climate.

Fires are not caused by global warming. They are cause by careless people.

Millions of years ago, we know for sure that humans were not the cause because humans did not exist.
But now humans exist.

Besides, there’s no evidence that millions of years ago the earth warmed as quickly as it is warming now.
What evidence that it is warming fast? Or slow? Or at all?

How much warmer is it, from man-made global warming, than it usually is this time of year?

You are not a Conservative, you are a poser. Do you know what wildfire smoke is? W
Do you live in the northeast?

at the heck did all the Dem posters take dummy pills today? :dunno:
~~~~~~
This is similar to the 1990s when Saddam Hussein lit off over 700 oil wells turning day into night in Kuwait and Iraq followed by the volcanic eruption of Mount Pinatubo spreading a haze over half this planet and cooling the Northern hemisphere.
This is not global warming/Change.

Last edited:
For a start, understand that smoke from fires is not climate change. It's a substantially large contributing factor.

What evidence that it is warming fast? Or slow? Or at all?
1686158753736.jpeg

Forum List

Back