As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

Ever wonder why back in the day you did not see near the amount of huge out of control forest fires that you see today?

It's nothing to do with the CC hoax, it's because you had a healthy and robust US and state forest services and they nipped fires in the bud.

When I was in HS the Virginia State Forrest Service in conjunction with the Shenandoah National Park held mandatory classes (connected to gym class) on forest fire fighting where you went out in the field for three days running and they taught you how to cut fire breaks and such.....Every adult male in the county at least a inkling on how to pitch in and help combat a forest fire.

We had four manned towers in my AO.....They were manned 24/7 during dry periods either by the forest service or volunteers.

Hell there was even tool boxes scattered about with the tools anyone could take and use to put out a small fire. The same tools we trained with in HS.

The Forrest Service cut fire roads into undeveloped wooded properties and kept them up.

All that is gone now and the Forest Service is a mere shell of it's former self.

Small fires that would have been quickly handled develop into the huge fires you see today.
Democrats who hate America and want it to burn, set up policies to do just that.

California used to take care of the forest till around the late 80 early 90s when democrats fought against logging and control burns. Now all the forest democrats claimed they wanted to protect, have all burned.

Millions of years ago, we know for sure that humans were not the cause because humans did not exist.
But now humans exist.

Besides, there’s no evidence that millions of years ago the earth warmed as quickly as it is warming now.
Except the only place the earth is warming is in computer models. Those are not the real world. That’s an example of garbage in, garbage out.

Democrats who hate America and want it to burn, set up policies to do just that.

California used to take care of the forest till around the late 80 early 90s when democrats fought against logging and control burns. Now all the forest democrats claimed they wanted to protect, have all burned.
They did the same thing here in Washington state. They are now re-thinking that idea and gradually returning to rational forest management practices

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
What a moron!!!! How THE FUCK does CO2 start wildfires???

Take your meds, Biden Loon!!

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC.

Are you some new kind of special idiot? All wildfires create debris that goes up into the sky and fires in California routinely spread as far east as DC! The only reason this smoke is here is because cold air from Canada is bringing it down the eastern seaboard.

AA1cd1TW.jpg

AA1ccXc7.jpg

As a liberal, I believed in global warming.

Then I say how many Democrats have beachfront property instead of investing in land in Kansas for the time that that is beachfront property. That was when I realized it was just a scam.

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.

If Earth was warming, would there be more fires or less fires???

Paper or Plastic?

They are caused by the Zero-Growth EPA's War on Logging. Open up the forests to private interests and they will take care of their money-making property.

The forest policies are stupid, granted, but there is massive fresh water depletion globally, too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature. Desal is a band aid, human population growth needs to stop.

Except the only place the earth is warming is in computer models.

LOL!!

Mostly correct.

Humans do one thing for climate. Cities warm on the surface as they grow 1-10 degrees. So if you measure the temperature of a city like Nashville that has grown dramatically the past 100 years, you have "warming" you can blame on anything. Aside from Urban Heat Sink Effect, there is precisely no warming ongoing on Earth at all, and even with UHSE the atmosphere is not warming....

Perfect leftist lies about everything.

Perfect leftist lies about everything.

And it also demonstrates what MORONS the "warmers" are. They never showed data that documented their theory. The satellites and balloons show no warming in the atmosphere despite rising Co2, which forced the Co2 fraud to fudge both data series.

Now it is a forest fire, and they don't even understand that a warmer Earth is actually a wetter Earth which would mean LESS FIRES.

The two dumbest life forms in America:

Those who believe Co2 causes warming

Those who think "the terrorists" did 911

It takes an IQ under 5 to fall for either...

Forum List

Back