Thousands of Israeli protesters call for Netanyahu’s removal

How much do we give Isreal every year?

$3.3 billion a year—is provided as grants under the Foreign Military Financing (FMF) ...

Start behaving like human beings or it'll get cut in half. Don't give me that whataboutism bullshit. Worry about yourself.
Up until the Mid 1960s we gave Israel a few million here and a few million there tops

Then why does Israel care about all the protests going on in the USA?

Israel is about to lose our support. And it's not anti semetic to not go along.

We all know what the terrorists did was evil but you are creating more terrorists with your over reaction.

Weird question.

People are actually getting killed and raped in these "protests".
It's only natural to address the sentiment against one's people and country.

As for support, there's difference between attempting a banana republic business,
as a last rest to survive elections , and real support of an overwhelming majority.

People who use such fallacies to pressure Israel,
were never supporters in the first place.

It
Weird question.

As for support, there's difference between attempting a banana republic business,
as a last rest to survive elections , and real support of an overwhelming majority.

It’s CHOP / CHAZ / Occupy Wall Street x 100 ( But with a short leash so no Murders or Rapes yet )

Weird question.

OMG, deja fucking voo. How old are you? Do you remember they said that was happening at the Occupy Wallstreet protests? Now I know you are full of shit. Holy shit history repeating itself!!

OMG, deja fucking voo. How old are you? Do you remember they said that was happening at the Occupy Wallstreet protests? Now I know you are full of shit. Holy shit history repeating itself!!

People today are getting killed and raped by "protesters" in the US.

Fools think it'll stop with Jews, history indeed repeats itself.

People today are getting killed and raped by "protesters" in the US.

Fools think it'll stop with Jews, history indeed repeats itself.

I don't believe people are being raped by protesters. That's the same thing they said about occupy wallstreet protesters. I'm starting to see any time a movement tries to happen, the misinformation comes flooding out. Next thing you know where not talking about corrupt Bibi who's committing war crimes, we're arguing about protests here in our colleges.

Same thing they did to BLM. I bet they did this to Viet Nam protesters.

“If the families knew how small the gap is, which Netanyahu is refusing to close in negotiations with Hamas, they would explode,” said Amos Malka, a former head of the Israel Defense Forces’ military intelligence directorate who was among the speakers at the rally in Tel Aviv. “This is more evidence of his unsuitability to serve.”

This evil man doesnt give a shit about hostages. Its all about saving his career. Like Putin he is prepared to see people die to save his skin.
Now the worm is turning.

Everything is going according to Netanyahu's plan - and he's taking the rest of the world for fools.

Israeli intelligence knew that Hamas was training with hang gliders and drones.
The IDF failed to sufficiently maintain border security around Gaza.
The IDF did not respond to the calls from help on Oct. 7 for about 7 hours - there were major Israeli military bases less than an hour from where Hamas was striking.

The 1400 Israelis killed & captured on Oct. 7 were just martyrs to a greater Israeli state.

Netanyahu knows that for as long as this war continues, there can be no Palestinian state.

Without a Palestinian State, Israeli settlements in the West Bank will continue to expand.

Netanyahu has held the IDF back from attacking Rafah because he wants the war to continue.

Netanyahu ordered the assassination of the Iranian military commanders in Syria in hopes that the war would expand.

Netanyahu wants Palestinian students to continue their protests in the U.S. - he wants Biden to lose the election to Trump.

Once Trump is back in office, Netanyahu will expand Israel from the sea to the river...maybe further.

The Palestinian people will be exterminated.

The Israeli people should hang Netanyahu!

Note: None of that resolves Hamas of guilt in any way!

I don't believe people are being raped by protesters. That's the same thing they said about occupy wallstreet protesters. I'm starting to see any time a movement tries to happen, the misinformation comes flooding out. Next thing you know where not talking about corrupt Bibi who's committing war crimes, we're arguing about protests here in our colleges.

Same thing they did to BLM. I bet they did this to Viet Nam protesters.

It's not up to what you believe or choose to ignore to fit the narrative,
people are murdered, raped and even kidnapped by these "protestors".

These are facts, and it's rather a question,
whether this behaviour gains sympathy
for the cause in the long run.

There's a difference between support,
and being exploited as excuse for
the narcissistic rage and virtue
signaling of college lunatics.

It's not up to what you believe or choose to ignore to fit the narrative,
people are murdered, raped and even kidnapped by these "protestors".

These are facts, and it's rather a question,
whether this behaviour gains sympathy
for the cause in the long run.

There's a difference between support,
and being exploited as excuse for
the narcissistic rage and virtue
signaling of college lunatics.
Of course we back Israel over Hamas. But that's not unconditional. Most Americans don't know the attrocities Israel commits.

There are a lot of people who don't speak up because they want the Jewish vote. But the Arabs may cost the Democrats this November so we have to represent them too. We're not going along even though they are wrong. They aren't wrong.

I'm so glad it's a Jewish American who said this.

Jon Stewart slams America's uneven response to Russia's war in Ukraine, Israel-Hamas war​

Everything is going according to Netanyahu's plan - and he's taking the rest of the world for fools.

Israeli intelligence knew that Hamas was training with hang gliders and drones.
The IDF failed to sufficiently maintain border security around Gaza.
The IDF did not respond to the calls from help on Oct. 7 for about 7 hours - there were major Israeli military bases less than an hour from where Hamas was striking.

The 1400 Israelis killed & captured on Oct. 7 were just martyrs to a greater Israeli state.

Netanyahu knows that for as long as this war continues, there can be no Palestinian state.

Without a Palestinian State, Israeli settlements in the West Bank will continue to expand.

Netanyahu has held the IDF back from attacking Rafah because he wants the war to continue.

Netanyahu ordered the assassination of the Iranian military commanders in Syria in hopes that the war would expand.

Netanyahu wants Palestinian students to continue their protests in the U.S. - he wants Biden to lose the election to Trump.

Once Trump is back in office, Netanyahu will expand Israel from the sea to the river...maybe further.

The Palestinian people will be exterminated.

The Israeli people should hang Netanyahu!

Note: None of that resolves Hamas of guilt in any way!

Completely makes sense, to murder 1,400 of one's people and loose any chance for reelection, because that's what (keyboard) politicians do.

Now, PM Netanyahu may have lost his legacy,
but also all those who want him out, know
they prefer his much centered approach
than the alternative his enemies fear.

Completely makes sense, to murder 1,400 of one's people and loose any chance for reelection, because that's what (keyboard) politicians do.

Now, PM Netanyahu may have lost his legacy,
but also all those who want him out, know
they prefer his much centered approach
than the alternative his enemies fear.

If the war expands and goes on long enough, people will forget about blaming Netanyahu.

Of course we back Israel over Hamas. But that's not unconditional. Most Americans don't know the attrocities Israel commits.

There are a lot of people who don't speak up because they want the Jewish vote. But the Arabs may cost the Democrats this November so we have to represent them too. We're not going along even though they are wrong. They aren't wrong.

Jon Stewart slams America's uneven response to Russia's war in Ukraine, Israel-Hamas war​

Most Americans support more aggressive measures against Hamas,

and Gazans in general. There's a reason those "protestors"
don't dare moving with their Jihad into the Red states.

Last edited:
If the war expands and goes on long enough, people will forget about blaming Netanyahu.

Not only that,

if you attempt to overthrow him,

all the fails of recent elections overturn,

and the thing he's falsely blamed for now, Gazans remember as mercy.

Most people don't know about the atrocities Israel commits because there aren't any, and the number of Jews in America is so small that it is insignificant in national elections. Were you not such a small minded bigot, you would have considered the possibility that US government after US government, Democrat or Republican, have supported Israel because they believed it best served US interests to do so.

Jon Stewart may sometimes be entertaining, but he is no deep thinker. He simply makes left wing propaganda more palatable.

Most people don't know about the atrocities Israel commits because there aren't any, and the number of Jews in America is so small that it is insignificant in national elections. Were you not such a small minded bigot, you would have considered the possibility that US government after US government, Democrat or Republican, have supported Israel because they believed it best served US interests to do so.

Jon Stewart may sometimes be entertaining, but he is no deep thinker. He simply makes left wing propaganda more palatable.
No, Jon is a very deep thinker. You just don't like his perspective. This is what makes me GREAT. I'm open minded. You may see that as a weakness though because I'm open minded enough to hear new information, not just blow it off as fake news, and actually change my mind.

Consider this. There are two Palestinian protesters. Pro Hamas and Pro Innocent people in Gaza. I believe Israel needs to do better to NOT kill so many innocents. They've killed enough innocents already that they have not only sufficiently paid the arabs back, they've crossed the line. Now you are creating terrorists and being cruel just like Hamas was to you.

Anyways, it was Bill Maher. Are you going to say he's not deep too because he endorses Biden over Trump? Well sorry but you can't say all these great political comics aren't brilliant and funny. They are. Kimmel, SNL, fallon, maher, Jon. Suck it!

Anyways, after listening to what Maher said, I side with Israel. I would not go to a Palestinian protest. They are most wrong here. And those protesters need to realize if they moved to the middle east, those Hamas leaders would not like them very much. Protesting is against the law there.

I still want 2 state solution. Build a wall, patrol it, put a buffer in between you so they are too far to lob mortars in. And GO AFTER Hamas. It's a terrorists organization. Be stealth, covert, swift, etc.

And don't get caught with your pants down again.

Forum List

Back