As a conservative I didn't believe in global warming. But then I looked up in the sky today. Did you see the sky?

One thing the Canada wildfires prove is that pollution doesn’t stay in one place…So, when do we stop being hammered, and countries like China, and India start paying?

What the fires in Canada prove is that if you leave forests unmanaged, they burn.
Exactly, and the environmental terrorism on logging is part of that, but what I was talking about was the migration of pollution, and the crazy notion that if WE tax ourselves into oblivion, mandate crazy things in the name of the environment, while our adversaries don’t have to, that’s a recipe for our decline.

You do realize "climate change" has been happening for billions of years right? That's why it's call climate change, because the climate changes. Earth is not static.

We have had world wide floods, world wide fires, a total reversal of the poles, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total depletion and regeneration of the ozone layer, mass extinctions, and so on. Hell millions of years ago the antarctic used to be a rainforest.

Look at California and all the fires they have and everyone yelling "climate change and global warming are causing the California wild fires" which is completely untrue.

Like in California they mismanaged their forrests and poured all of their resources into fighting fires instead of preventing fires.

If you clear dead brush and clear dead trees, do controlled burns, replant more fire resistant trees that don't produce waste that burns easily, keep wood bouring beetles and such under control that prematurely kill trees and so on you will have A LOT LESS fires. Don't do any of that? You're guaranteed more fires.

World wide floods?

What the fires in Canada prove is that if you leave forests unmanaged, they burn.

It also requires a lack of water.

Fires are 99% about lack of water.

Why is there a lack of fresh water on land all over the planet?

TOO MANY HUMANS sucking too much water from nature...

Do you really believe that there have never been wildfires in Canada before global warming was a thing?

The fires are increasing globally.

A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth = less fires = The IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD = misdiagnoses real issues

The fires are increasing globally.

A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth = less fires = The IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD = misdiagnoses real issues
Canada has been experiencing a dry spell and that's the biggest part of the problem.

Wildfires are actually good for the health of forests

Golfing Gator is from University of Flunk and claims to be a "libertarian"

It is not hard to understand.

Earth with max surface temp 30F = no atmospheric H2O = all H2O is ice

Earth with min surface temp 220F = all H2O in atmosphere = you boiled out the oceans

standard XY graph X axis Earth temp Y axis Earth atmospheric H2O content

Jurassic = warmer AND WETTER than today = less land near poles

Parabolic curve up

WARMER EARTH = WETTER EARTH = LESS FIRES

The IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD which has NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT

I have never seen Such thing before .

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

I did not believe in global warming but i'm starting to change my mind .

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
Global warming caused Canada to have poor fire management?

Never saw smoke from a forest fire? How old are you. The ironic thing is that the Canadian fire makes it cooler in the mid-Atlantic.

This happens every year in California for the past century or so, but since rich left-wing Manhattanites are seeing smoke this year, it's a five alarm emergency and a "climate crisis". LOL

Golfing Gator is from University of Flunk and claims to be a "libertarian"

It is not hard to understand.

Earth with max surface temp 30F = no atmospheric H2O = all H2O is ice

Earth with min surface temp 220F = all H2O in atmosphere = you boiled out the oceans

standard XY graph X axis Earth temp Y axis Earth atmospheric H2O content

Jurassic = warmer AND WETTER than today = less land near poles

Parabolic curve up

WARMER EARTH = WETTER EARTH = LESS FIRES

The IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD which has NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT
No, that is not true. Global warming does not make the world wetter overall. It increases evaporation and water vapor in the atmosphere, which can lead to more precipitation extremes, such as droughts and floods. Global warming also increases the temperature and dryness of the land, which makes it more prone to wildfires.
  • How do you explain the increase in wildfire frequency and intensity in recent years, especially in regions that are already dry and hot?
  • How do you account for the fact that global warming causes more snow to melt earlier, leaving less moisture for plants and soils?
  • How do you reconcile your claim with the scientific consensus that global warming is a major factor in worsening wildfires?

How long has the fire management in Canada been bad? And has the sky looked like this before… as a result of their poor fire management. ?
They have a long long long history of massive wildfires, dating back to the 1800s.

As far as the sky looking bad because of a fire....well that happened ever since there were fires....smoke always tends to follow.

Canada wildfires are burning so hot that the debris going up to the sky and is spreading as far as Washington DC. Go. Ahead if you look in the northeast, look up in the sky and you will see the sun shining bright Orange.It only looks this way when the air pollution is at high levels.

You have the Southwest running out of water. The sky Covered in smoke. in the northeast. Lakes drying up.I think this s*** is real guys.
It is real and for those who would doubt the impacts
Kansas 2015
images

Florida wildfires 2008
1686235957593.jpeg

Lake Mead
1686236007482.jpeg

But, personally, I think it's too late to save human civilization. We are still hopelessly addicted to fossil fuels with replacements coming to slowly to really impact the trending beyond slowing the end.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Sorry, I just can't get past you being a conservative.

The Earth has been warming since the peak of the last ice age....it happens with or without humans. :eusa_whistle:

If you don't know that global warming is real, you are a brainwashed functional moron who only watches big oil big money Fox crap or worse....End of story, dupes.

How do you explain the increase in wildfire frequency and intensity in recent years, especially in regions that are already dry and hot?

Too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature.

reconcile your claim with the scientific consensus that global warming

They are fudgebaking fraudulent liars, taxpayer funded, and they require sick in the head morons like you to follow their fraud.

Does increasing Co2 in the atmosphere actually cause the atmosphere to warm?

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps - satellites and balloons. Both showed NO WARMING despite rising Co2, until your side FUDGED the data.

Co2 does NOTHING.

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

Love the word suggested. Your outside thermometer suggested it was 70F, but what you really need is a taxpayer funded conflicted "scientist" with an agenda to fudge that to 80F to keep the narrative of the fraud...

Excuses for the FUDGING =

satellites - orbit wobble - fudge the data higher

balloons - shade issues that were constant the whole time and hence had no effect on measuring temp changes - fudge the balloons higher

Your side never got to first base.

Atmosphere not warming.

Canes not breaking out = no OCEAN WARMING

No Ocean Rise = No ongoing net ice melt

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4

You do realize "climate change" has been happening for billions of years right? That's why it's call climate change, because the climate changes. Earth is not static.

We have had world wide floods, world wide fires, a total reversal of the poles, tectonic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total depletion and regeneration of the ozone layer, mass extinctions, and so on. Hell millions of years ago the antarctic used to be a rainforest.

Look at California and all the fires they have and everyone yelling "climate change and global warming are causing the California wild fires" which is completely untrue.

Like in California they mismanaged their forrests and poured all of their resources into fighting fires instead of preventing fires.

If you clear dead brush and clear dead trees, do controlled burns, replant more fire resistant trees that don't produce waste that burns easily, keep wood bouring beetles and such under control that prematurely kill trees and so on you will have A LOT LESS fires. Don't do any of that? You're guaranteed more fires.
What about raking the forest?

Forum List

Back