Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

the real Dupes and chumps are those who defend either one of these worthless parties no matter what they do or say and never question anything they do or say....and we have a whole fucking bunch of these people posting right here daily in this forum.....you know who they are.....

... I understand what you are saying but I like to support the lesser of two evils,

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

you don't know how to spell C-H-I-M-P-S properly....., yet ? :lmao:

Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats?

Yes.

To the democraps, blacks are nothing more than "useful idiots" to get more votes from for the democratic base and nothing more.

But their status is now threatened...the next target of the parties to be made chumps are Hispanics. What do you think "Immigration Reform" is all
about?

I think anyone who thinks Democrats are looking out for them could potentially be called chumps. The same is almost entirely true for Republicans as well.

Look out for yourself. Govern yourself. Stop relying on others.

You beat that strawman, you beat him really good.

The reality is that we are all dependent on each other to a certain degree. That's what separates man from the animals.

The political argument is what is the best way to organize and manage a civil society.

The GOP made an argument that if you just let the rich be the rich, they will lead us into a glorious age of prosperity. All we need to do is get rid of those pesky regulations, those worker safety rules and sign a few trade treaties with third world shitholes that run over people with tanks if they get uppity.

How'd that work out for you?

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years - Lyndon Johnson

Do you actually have a citation for that?

What LBJ said was, ""I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,"

Lyndon Johnson on the Civil Rights Act - snopes.com

And he was right. The GOP, starting with Nixon and his Southern Strategy, played on white fears for decades. Reagan's Welfare Queen and Bush's Willie Horton Ad were just parts of it.

The problem is now, younger whites aren't buying into it anymore and minorities are a large enough section of the electorate to make a difference.

Sorry, GOP, you can't backpeddle the last 50 years that easily. And you can't put up an Uncle Tom like Ben Carson or Mia Love and say that you've made it better.

Blacks, in general, just aren't very informed when it comes to politics. They vote for who their leaders (who are paid off by the democrat party) tell them to vote for.

what i find interesting is liberals scream about the poor and innercity kids being undereducated and not having a fair chance as a result. but on the other hand they are the ones who fight any effort for these school systems to intall disciplines and establish the tools needed to bring these kids inline and get the education being offered to them. they start screaming about personal rights and that schoold don't have the rights to make kids learn. they want these people to remain uneducated. these uneducated voters are easier to brain wash later. throw them some trinkets and cheap perks and they are happy.

Dude, anyone that can't use the spell check or write a coherent sentence or use capitals and punctuation, shouldn't be lecturing about the "failure" of inner city schools.

WAIT A MINUTE; You attended those same inner city schools. Didn't you?

You'll get them on your side by calling them chumps and other names for sure

And by making Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them threads.
To which YOU remain blind as to the subject matter, and fail to address. The OP is correct. But partisans such as yourself can't see the tree because there's a forest in the way.:eusa_hand:

I think anyone who thinks Democrats are looking out for them could potentially be called chumps. The same is almost entirely true for Republicans as well.

The reality is that we are all dependent on each other to a certain degree. That's what separates man from the animals.

The political argument is what is the best way to organize and manage a civil society.

The GOP made an argument that if you just let the rich be the rich, they will lead us into a glorious age of prosperity. All we need to do is get rid of those pesky regulations, those worker safety rules and sign a few trade treaties with third world shitholes that run over people with tanks if they get uppity.

No one in the GOP has ever advocated that kind of foolishness. No one has said we need to get rid of safety and pollution rules, no one has said that we should treat people with disrespect.

The fact is that jobs have left this country because of unions and taxes. If a company cannot survive in the US business environment then it can either close its doors or move to a country that wants it there.

Yes, we are all somewhat dependent on each other, but your dependency should not allow the government to take my money without my permission (given via the passage of laws by our elected representatives, not dictated by a supreme leader).

You on the left see the govt as the big charity in the sky that has no limits on what it can take from one and give to another.

That kind of thinking has destroyed the great civilizations of the past and will destroy ours if we let it.

Blacks, in general, just aren't very informed when it comes to politics. They vote for who their leaders (who are paid off by the democrat party) tell them to vote for.

what i find interesting is liberals scream about the poor and innercity kids being undereducated and not having a fair chance as a result. but on the other hand they are the ones who fight any effort for these school systems to intall disciplines and establish the tools needed to bring these kids inline and get the education being offered to them. they start screaming about personal rights and that schoold don't have the rights to make kids learn. they want these people to remain uneducated. these uneducated voters are easier to brain wash later. throw them some trinkets and cheap perks and they are happy.

Dude, anyone that can't use the spell check or write a coherent sentence or use capitals and punctuation, shouldn't be lecturing about the "failure" of inner city schools.

WAIT A MINUTE; You attended those same inner city schools. Didn't you?
A negative tag question cannot be separated from the statement, can it? If you're going to be a grammar prick, tread carefully asshole.

I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years - Lyndon Johnson

What LBJ said was, ""I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,"

And he was right. The GOP, starting with Nixon and his Southern Strategy, played on white fears for decades. Reagan's Welfare Queen and Bush's Willie Horton Ad were just parts of it.

The problem is now, younger whites aren't buying into it anymore and minorities are a large enough section of the electorate to make a difference.

Sorry, GOP, you can't backpeddle the last 50 years that easily. And you can't put up an Uncle Tom like Ben Carson or Mia Love and say that you've made it better.

Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ), a Democrat and civil rights icon, speaking while aboard Air Force One about his "Great Society" to two sympathetic governors, said, "I'll have them ni##ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

LBJ also said:

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

Read more: Articles: Democrats Continue to Prove that It's All about Vote-Buying
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

As for delivering the south to the Republicans. Why would racists leave the party of slavery to the party of those who freed the slaves, supported EVERY civil rights act since the reconstruction and supported the 1965 civil rights act? The racist got nothing with Nixon or Reagan if racism is what they wanted. If people left the democrat party it was for reasons other then racism, like maybe LBJ being a terrible person and president.

Last edited:

No one in the GOP has ever advocated that kind of foolishness. No one has said we need to get rid of safety and pollution rules, no one has said that we should treat people with disrespect.

The fact is that jobs have left this country because of unions and taxes. If a company cannot survive in the US business environment then it can either close its doors or move to a country that wants it there.

Yes, we are all somewhat dependent on each other, but your dependency should not allow the government to take my money without my permission (given via the passage of laws by our elected representatives, not dictated by a supreme leader).

You on the left see the govt as the big charity in the sky that has no limits on what it can take from one and give to another.

That kind of thinking has destroyed the great civilizations of the past and will destroy ours if we let it.

Why do you remain so willfully fucking stupid? Why? Does it just fit your personality?

And the "big charity in the sky" comment. Where do you get this fucking bullshit?

you are wrong in so many ways, your left wing anger has destroyed your few working brain cells.

1. the dem party has controlled congress for most of the last 75 years. The current mess is the result of democrat policies

2. minorities are seeing that the dem party has failed them. They are much smarter than you dems think they are.

3. Love and Carson and West and many others are not uncle toms. The are clear thinking, intelligent, good people. But we get it, any blacks that leave the dem plantation are to be destroyed-------we understand how you guys operate.

Why do you remain so willfully fucking stupid? Why? Does it just fit your personality?

And the "big charity in the sky" comment. Where do you get this fucking bullshit?

Just putting your philosophy into simple words that even a raving lunatic like you can understand.

as to "willfully stupid" you are the definition of that term. your posts prove it every day. you are a brainwashed libtarded idiot. Its probably not your fault since you seem incapable of logical rational thinking.

the real Dupes and chumps are those who defend either one of these worthless parties no matter what they do or say and never question anything they do or say....and we have a whole fucking bunch of these people posting right here daily in this forum.....you know who they are.....

Not me. I'm a registered Independent. For 11 years now.

That's a lie.

Need I link you to your "Should Islam be Banned in America?" thread? You claim Independent, but there's a neo-conservative screaming to get out.

When you get your head out of your ass, you can look up some of my posts regarding economics. I've been called a Marxist (partially true), a commie, a pinko, a Democrat (false), a leftie, and other such things. And next to my economics positions, most Democrats would come out looking like Sean Hannity. Try a few of these on for size, before you go making any further fool out of yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/334654-how-can-america-create-jobs-2.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/336553-income-inequality-fox-news-poll-is-a-joke.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333891-what-is-wrong-with-america.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333891-what-is-wrong-with-america-46.html >> See Post # 682.

In case you don't know the meaning of the word "Independent", it means that you can have very conservative ideas on some things, and simultaneously, very liberal ideas on others.

Last edited:

You bolded the part about jobs leaving the country due to unions and taxes. So tell me, why is there no longer a textile industry in the USA? why is there no longer a commercial shipbuilding industry in the USA? Why are all TVs and computers made out of the USA?

OH, I know, corporate greed---------------:cuckoo:

What does that mean?

That blacks should not support the Democrat Party

UMPPHH! It appears that the Democrats changed somewhere along the way. Have you noticed they were the first to nominate and elect a Black President? What do you think Malcomn X would say about THAT? It is also clear that you GOP types are using some of the elements of the old Southern strategists such as voter suppression, gerrymandering and other underhanded schemes to keep Blacks, women and other minorities down.
Malcom would be a Democrat if he lived today!
Everyone needs an ID - they are trying to suppress dead people from voting. The demacrats keep the black race down by feeding them their daily diet of victimization which they ingurgitate readily. MLK would be considered an "uncle tom" today. Obama was not elected president by the democrats :cuckoo:

[

Oh, come on, guy, you have scientists saying THE WHOLE PLANET is going to die if we don't get a handle on carbon emmissions, and you guys fight it tooth and nail. Get Real.

And it was the deregulation of the banking industry in the 1980's and 1990's that lead to the Great Recession.

[

Again, the ONLY reason why they are able to do that is because we sign bad trade treaties and don't protect our own industries. Hells bells, man, when the Sainted Reagan caught the Japanese "Dumping" to kill American competitors, he put the kaybosh on that.

The Bushes, not so much. They Pledge Allegeince to the Flag of Multi-National Corporations.

[

Guy, let's get real. The problem is that there is plenty of work to be done, but that would mean paying to get it done. So instead of fully employing everyone and protecting our own industry, we pay the poor "please don't riot" money and the Rich continue to take an inordinate share of the wealth, earned on the backs of a workforce that is increasingly stressed with longer hours and higher wages.

That's what's destroying the great civilizations.. when they stop working for everyone.

Forum List

Back