HUGE Conservative Success !

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
you liberals probably haven't heard this....doubt if you'll hear a peep about it from the lamestream media....i heard about it today on the Rush Limbaugh program.....

this is the result of the Conservative approach....

MADISON, Wis. — He’s the architect of the Badger State’s budget recovery, and on Wednesday night Gov. Scott Walker laid out his “Blueprint for Prosperity.”

Buoyed by a state revenue boom — with projections of north of $900 million better than expected by 2015 — the Republican governor during his annual State of the State address unveiled his plan for a massive tax cut.

“Tonight, we are laying out a plan to move Wisconsin further down the road to prosperity,” Walker said. “Our friends and neighbors are going back to work and job creators are expanding their businesses. Thanks to sound fiscal management, I am proud to announce further tax relief for Wisconsinites and additional funding for worker training.”

The centerpiece of the “Prosperity” plan is a combined tax cut package of more than $800 million, putting the brunt of the surplus revenue “back in the hands of the hard-working taxpayers,” as Walker put it.

The plan calls for some $406 million in property tax reduction, nearly $100 million in income tax cuts, and trimming Wisconsin’s withholdings for state income taxes by $322.6 million.

“What do you do with a surplus?” Walker asked. “Give it back to the people who earned it. It’s your money.”

'It's your money': WI's governor lays out 'prosperity plan' of big tax cuts « Watchdog.org

Last edited:
I wouldn't give Walker credit, nor would I blame him for the cuts he made when the state had a deficit, but yeah I think he's a possbility for the natl stage.

Walker gets it.
We'll know if he's in the running when the lefties here start Hate threads on Walker. Cue the indictments against his aids in 3....2...1.....

I wouldn't give Walker credit, nor would I blame him for the cuts he made when the state had a deficit, but yeah I think he's a possbility for the natl stage.

i'd give Walker a LOT of credit.....the rabid unions came from all over to protest his budget repair bill......they hated him and his bill which passed after much hassle.....then they viciously attempted to recall him.....there have only been 3 recall elections for governors in U.S. history and this was the first time the incumbant won.....

111122_s_walker_recall_ap_3.jpg

Forum List

Back