Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

dear idiot blacks are part of our party and help set platform for the party.

In case you haven't noticed the Top office holder in the country is a black Dem.

You just don't think of blacks as PART of anything because your a fucking racist

you been here 8 years have a billion posts and yet....you still dont know how to use that quote function.....who the fuck are you talking too?....

I would not use the word chumps but why they continue to support a party so strongly who's policies have done very little for them especially on the economic front is perplexing.

agreed, and whats more imho, the educational front.

The irony is these things have continued and actually gotten worse under Obama and yet in 2016 the support for the Democratic candidate will likely slip very little.

for god sakes truth, this is like the 10th time i've read this same bullshit post from you today. you really have sunk to a new level of irrelevance
at least she updated the article.....the last one from the LA Times she put up every 3rd post was from 1986....

I can't see that pinhead ever actually answering a question

I think anyone who thinks Democrats are looking out for them could potentially be called chumps. The same is almost entirely true for Republicans as well.

Look out for yourself. Govern yourself. Stop relying on others.

One is limited in doing so in a republic such as we have.

for god sakes truth, this is like the 10th time i've read this same bullshit post from you today. you really have sunk to a new level of irrelevance
at least she updated the article.....the last one from the LA Times she put up every 3rd post was from 1986....

I can't see that pinhead ever actually answering a question

her answers are all the same......"hey idiot....you are a racist".....she said that to a person here once who said he likes his coffee black.....seriously....

The bigger question is...

Are we, the American people, political chumps for overwhelmingly supporting two parties that seemingly couldn't care less about those they are supposed to represent?

Last edited:
Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats?

Yes.

To the democraps, blacks are nothing more than "useful idiots" to get more votes from for the democratic base and nothing more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back