You can't claim Fathers are essentials

It is such horrible logic I can't believe you had the guts to post it.

Now you can say that fathers and mothers are essential, since a father can now be a mother and a mother can be a father...and the kids can be any sex they declare on a given day. Enter the era of Obabble.

you seem to be attributing single parent households to gay and lesbians.

Single parent House holds and same sex house holds are still missing a parent.

The weight of scientific evidence overwhelmingly says you are ... wrong. Single parent households do tend to correlate to poorer outcomes for children than two parent households, and the sex of the parents is irrelevant. But continue on with your religious myths.

Anyways, avatar probably had the regular set of parents, and look at what a fucking book thumping doofus he turned out to be.

In this topsy-turvy world we live today ... I guess everything is possible.

All I know is.... that I could not be the person that I am today without the daily presence of my father while I was growing up. I will be forever thankful for that.

What the law says has very little bearing on the utility of fathers.

Call back when someone invents human cloning.

It is such horrible logic I can't believe you had the guts to post it.

If it's so horrible, why not show what's wrong with it?

I thought I was clear that the whole thing is a travesty. I was hoping you could pick out what you thought was the best part so I could argue against that.

In other words, you want to criticize the whole thing, call it illogical and then want me to do the work for you. If you don't want to talk about it fine. Im not forcing you to.

Anyways, avatar probably had the regular set of parents, and look at what a fucking book thumping doofus he turned out to be.

I didn't realize asking you to actually talk to God and find things out for yourself is Bible thumping. I was under the impression that Bible thumping was quoting the Bible again and again regardless of what anyone says. I don't do that.

I don't Bible thump, but if I did, I'd win.

Forum List

Back