Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

Oh, come on, guy, you have scientists saying THE WHOLE PLANET is going to die if we don't get a handle on carbon emmissions, and you guys fight it tooth and nail. Get Real.

And it was the deregulation of the banking industry in the 1980's and 1990's that lead to the Great Recession.

Again, the ONLY reason why they are able to do that is because we sign bad trade treaties and don't protect our own industries. Hells bells, man, when the Sainted Reagan caught the Japanese "Dumping" to kill American competitors, he put the kaybosh on that.

The Bushes, not so much. They Pledge Allegeince to the Flag of Multi-National Corporations.

Guy, let's get real. The problem is that there is plenty of work to be done, but that would mean paying to get it done. So instead of fully employing everyone and protecting our own industry, we pay the poor "please don't riot" money and the Rich continue to take an inordinate share of the wealth, earned on the backs of a workforce that is increasingly stressed with longer hours and higher wages.

That's what's destroying the great civilizations.. when they stop working for everyone.

OMG, that is right out of the communist manifesto and you don't even realize it.

CO2 is destroying the planet?????????????? WTF, don't tell all the plants and trees, they seem to need it to survive.

We are having one of the coldest winters on record and you idiots are still slaves to the AGW lies and the false prophet of doom, the great Algore.

what kills civilizations is when the citizens stop working for themselves and assume that momma government is obligated to care for them. Thats where fools like you are taking this great country and people like me are going to fight you every step of the way.

We will not let you libtardian fools destroy our country. Locked and loaded :finger3:
In a losers world, like your own, Johnson rates higher than Reagan. Those of us that lived through it know better. To Johnson ******* were *******, he didn't mince words.

not sure what point you are trying to make. I lived through those years too. LBJ was a corrupt politician and may have been involved in killing Kennedy.

your post makes no sense, care to try again?

About like the poverty stricken southern voters that vote for republicans. Now those are chumps.

Have figures to back that up? And tell us why Blue Staters are abandoning places like California, New York (Controlled by DEMOCRATS) for more fiscally responsible places like Florida, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina...you know the poor South? Can't be too bad eh?

Yes, I have the figures. All the red states in the south are the most dependent on welfare. But I'm not your mommy, so google it yourself.

You'll get them on your side by calling them chumps and other names for sure

do republicans ever get anything ... its obvious this threads writer doesn't get it
many people blkacks included who are in their 80's and 70's were never registered in our country but were borne here ... here this clown thinks we need a we need a voter's Id ... ,all that is doi8ng is pissing off the black voter pissing off the brown voter pissing off the yellow voter and they will never understand what I've just said here... because of their ideology in these matters... that's one problem Republicans have ...

next their constant attack on women... they don't realize how many women are pist off at the coments mand yesterday about burth control ... it was implied yesterday that womane take birth control because of their excessive sexual drive... now I realize not all republicans think this way ... then the a republican said it should be ok to rape your wife ifs she's laying next to you with a nightie on ...... really republicans ??? You don't know why you have these problems with race and women??? its hard to believe you can be so stupid but there you go... republicans are you thinking... its remarks like these, shuck and jive, rape your wife, excessive sex drive ... on and on ... again the poster of this thread is clueless who doesn't seem to get it ...

What does that mean?

That blacks should not support the Democrat Party

UMPPHH! It appears that the Democrats changed somewhere along the way. Have you noticed they were the first to nominate and elect a Black President? What do you think Malcomn X would say about THAT? It is also clear that you GOP types are using some of the elements of the old Southern strategists such as voter suppression, gerrymandering and other underhanded schemes to keep Blacks, women and other minorities down.
Malcom would be a Democrat if he lived today!

Democrats do that too....they just do it their way....

OMG, that is right out of the communist manifesto and you don't even realize it.

CO2 is destroying the planet?????????????? WTF, don't tell all the plants and trees, they seem to need it to survive.

We are having one of the coldest winters on record and you idiots are still slaves to the AGW lies and the false prophet of doom, the great Algore.

what kills civilizations is when the citizens stop working for themselves and assume that momma government is obligated to care for them. Thats where fools like you are taking this great country and people like me are going to fight you every step of the way.

We will not let you libtardian fools destroy our country. Locked and loaded :finger3:
In a losers world, like your own, Johnson rates higher than Reagan. Those of us that lived through it know better. To Johnson ******* were *******, he didn't mince words.

not sure what point you are trying to make. I lived through those years too. LBJ was a corrupt politician and may have been involved in killing Kennedy.

your post makes no sense, care to try again?
No I don't. LBJ was a marginal and tragic president. He was decidedly vile and decidedly unscrupulous, and can never be divorced from Vietnam or the failure of the "Great Society".

the real Dupes and chumps are those who defend either one of these worthless parties no matter what they do or say and never question anything they do or say....and we have a whole fucking bunch of these people posting right here daily in this forum.....you know who they are.....

... I understand what you are saying but I like to support the lesser of two evils,

and as long as millions of people have your mindset.....the same type of people will get elected every time and nothing will ever change and we will see you here bitching about the same old shit until the next elections,and then you will just keep the cycle going.....cut the cord....

About like the poverty stricken southern voters that vote for republicans. Now those are chumps.

Have figures to back that up? And tell us why Blue Staters are abandoning places like California, New York (Controlled by DEMOCRATS) for more fiscally responsible places like Florida, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina...you know the poor South? Can't be too bad eh?

Oh, he'll claim to have the figures but will refuse to link them. Instead, he will tell you to look them up yourself. They're out there, he just can't be bothered...

It should be policy here at USMB that, when making such claims, a member should be required to link their source...

Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats?

Yes.

To the democraps, blacks are nothing more than "useful idiots" to get more votes from for the democratic base and nothing more.

But their status is now threatened...the next target of the parties to be made chumps are Hispanics. What do you think "Immigration Reform" is all
about?

T dont think all Hispanics are that stupid....lots of them understand that they are being used for votes and get, that the Democrat Elites do not want them moving next door...when they take over the party in the next decade....you watch those elites flee....

Oh, he'll claim to have the figures but will refuse to link them. Instead, he will tell you to look them up yourself. They're out there, he just can't be bothered...

It should be policy here at USMB that, when making such claims, a member should be required to link their source...

Blacks are so dependent on govt that they just keep voting Dem...Except

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider
Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

New Mexico: $2.03
Mississippi: $2.02
Alaska: $1.84
Louisiana: $1.78
West Virginia: $1.76
North Dakota: $1.68
Alabama: $1.66
South Dakota: $1.53
Kentucky: $1.51
Virginia: $1.51
Montana: $1.47
Hawaii: $1.44
Maine: $1.41
Arkansas: $1.41
Oklahoma: $1.36
South Carolina: $1.35
Missouri: $1.32
Maryland: $1.30
Tennessee: $1.27
Idaho: $1.21

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

Read more: Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years - Lyndon Johnson

Do you actually have a citation for that?

What LBJ said was, ""I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,"

Lyndon Johnson on the Civil Rights Act - snopes.com

And he was right. The GOP, starting with Nixon and his Southern Strategy, played on white fears for decades. Reagan's Welfare Queen and Bush's Willie Horton Ad were just parts of it.

The problem is now, younger whites aren't buying into it anymore and minorities are a large enough section of the electorate to make a difference.

Sorry, GOP, you can't backpeddle the last 50 years that easily. And you can't put up an Uncle Tom like Ben Carson or Mia Love and say that you've made it better.

so any black who agrees with the Republicans are an "Uncle Tom"?......that attitude aint no better than those you are bad mouthing Joe.....thats one of the reasons that Black people should shun Democrats as well as Republicans...

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

you may be right Frank. If those #'s were true & the Independents, like myself, could peel say..... half of them off then the two party charade would be shaking in their boots because they'd have some real competition.

Blacks, in general, just aren't very informed when it comes to politics. They vote for who their leaders (who are paid off by the democrat party) tell them to vote for.

what i find interesting is liberals scream about the poor and innercity kids being undereducated and not having a fair chance as a result. but on the other hand they are the ones who fight any effort for these school systems to intall disciplines and establish the tools needed to bring these kids inline and get the education being offered to them. they start screaming about personal rights and that schoold don't have the rights to make kids learn. they want these people to remain uneducated. these uneducated voters are easier to brain wash later. throw them some trinkets and cheap perks and they are happy.

Dude, anyone that can't use the spell check or write a coherent sentence or use capitals and punctuation, shouldn't be lecturing about the "failure" of inner city schools.

WAIT A MINUTE; You attended those same inner city schools. Didn't you?

ill take you seriously on this Zeke, when i see you saying the same thing to your buddy Franco...

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

i would say anyone is who supports the democrats are

with the exception of the rich and well connected

Not me. I'm a registered Independent. For 11 years now.

That's a lie.

Need I link you to your "Should Islam be Banned in America?" thread? You claim Independent, but there's a neo-conservative screaming to get out.

When you get your head out of your ass, you can look up some of my posts regarding economics. I've been called a Marxist (partially true), a commie, a pinko, a Democrat (false), a leftie, and other such things. And next to my economics positions, most Democrats would come out looking like Sean Hannity. Try a few of these on for size, before you go making any further fool out of yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/334654-how-can-america-create-jobs-2.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/336553-income-inequality-fox-news-poll-is-a-joke.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333891-what-is-wrong-with-america.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333891-what-is-wrong-with-america-46.html >> See Post # 682.

In case you don't know the meaning of the word "Independent", it means that you can have very conservative ideas on some things, and simultaneously, very liberal ideas on others.

on that i agree.....but the "PARTY" people just cant grasp that concept.....its kinda confusing though to me.....am i a RINO or a Blue Dog?....or am i a RINO colored Blue?....

zenith, RCA, and Motorola could not compete with the japanese and taiwanese on an equal basis. Union wages and benefits made it impossible. Same thing with textiles and shipbuilding. Remember "look for the union label" ? well now all you see on your clothes is "made in costa rica, or mexico, or india"

On the car thing. The very successful BMW, Mercedes, Kia, Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Hyundai, and Mazda plants in the south are NON-UNION. They pay very good wages and have a great benefit package, while the UAW has turned the once great city of Detroit into a cess pool.
With the help of...(wait for it)...Democrat leaders.

Really? Then why did the worst of the trade deficits happen on Republican Watches?

Frankly, I'd love to have Clinton's economy back.

you mean the one helped tremendously by the so called "Dot Com" boom?....which Clinton had nothing to do with?....even you would have looked good Joe if you were President at that time....

you may be right Frank. If those #'s were true & the Independents, like myself, could peel say..... half of them off then the two party charade would be shaking in their boots because they'd have some real competition.

the Independents, like myself,

oh geezus....Dottie who never says anything about the Democrats,but has lots to say about the "other" guys....every thread she starts is a thread bashing Republicans....is a Lamprey sucking on Deans Ass.....but claims she is an Independent....what a joke.....prove it Dottie....

Blacks, in general, just aren't very informed when it comes to politics. They vote for who their leaders (who are paid off by the democrat party) tell them to vote for.

strawman​
You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.
By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Rocko is more right than you are. It is a herd mentality. That, and "They promise us 'free stuff."

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

i would say anyone is who supports the democrats are

with the exception of the rich and well connected
You mean the Elitist manipulators?

strawman​
You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack.
By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate.

Rocko is more right than you are. It is a herd mentality. That, and "They promise us 'free stuff."
And use the power of government to get it. Government is happy to oblige as long as you do what they say so they can keep you down.

On average blacks are less educated than Asians and whites...so they play right into the hands of democraps promising them free shit and that the GOP is out to get them.

Forum List

Back