Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

Yeah because a SCOTUS DECISION means nothing huh?

what do you think lying about it gains you?

What's sad is they went from physical shackles to intellectual shackles. It's really beyond strange, it's pathological.

The only thing that explains it is some genetic key that causes them to act as a herd acts, because not one other race in the world votes 90% plus on anything. The real mavericks are those who break the chains and get the fuck off the virtual plantation. Those are the heroes.

From one form of slavery to another.

Blacks, in general, just aren't very informed when it comes to politics. They vote for who their leaders (who are paid off by the democrat party) tell them to vote for.

what i find interesting is liberals scream about the poor and innercity kids being undereducated and not having a fair chance as a result. but on the other hand they are the ones who fight any effort for these school systems to intall disciplines and establish the tools needed to bring these kids inline and get the education being offered to them. they start screaming about personal rights and that schoold don't have the rights to make kids learn. they want these people to remain uneducated. these uneducated voters are easier to brain wash later. throw them some trinkets and cheap perks and they are happy.

I realize you are a low information voter, but Arne Duncan has actually been a leader in trying to bring to heel the inner city teacher unions, which are largely black, that oppose reform.

Matt your a dying breed of racist.

the country will be better after youre gone

What's sad is they went from physical shackles to intellectual shackles. It's really beyond strange, it's pathological.

The only thing that explains it is some genetic key that causes them to act as a herd acts, because not one other race in the world votes 90% plus on anything. The real mavericks are those who break the chains and get the fuck off the virtual plantation. Those are the heroes.

Oh? AND did I mention it is self-imposed slavery?

Still, I think my state legislature did well in pushing through charter schools in failing districts, and I really do think the House gop has good intentions in doing the same for DC.

they don't have good intentions.

They HATE democracy and try to subvert it every election

I'd like to know what other lessons I should learn from Malcolm or was the OP just hiding behind a black man to make a point but will demonize the fuck out of that same black guy for EVERYTHING ELSE he believed or said?

Forum List

Back