Are blacks "political chumps" for supporting Democrats

posting the facts makes you shit your underoos huh racist asshole.

that link is clear

anyone can click on it and see your a fucking insane liar

Topic: Can blacks do better than supporting the Democrats

TM: Space Madness

See the problem?

Well, I disagree with the notion that the gop isn't trying to help poorer maj black sch. districts with charter schools, but the notion that various left leaning educators aren't taking on maj black school teacher unions is false

dear idiot blacks are part of our party and help set platform for the party.

In case you haven't noticed the Top office holder in the country is a black Dem.

You just don't think of blacks as PART of anything because your a fucking racist

The majority of Blacks love big government, and they have been duped into thinking that the liberals have their best interest at heart. Few can look past skin color as proven in the past two presidential elections. These are mainly low information voters who want money from their government. The majority could not give one cohesive sentence as to why they vote democrat - so yes!

that link is clear

Hey Freak, I realize that it's not as easy to institutionalize psychotic germs like you these days, but you are not making any of the points you think you are. You are a mentally unstable friendless turret's child. Just want you to know, we all see it, so while you have a chalk board to scribble on, you are still irrelevant to the human race. :clap2:

why do you idiots just keep screaming that black people are stupid?

fucking racists

that link is clear

Hey Freak, I realize that it's not as easy to institutionalize psychotic germs like you these days, but you are not making any of the points you think you are. You are a mentally unstable friendless turret's child. Just want you to know, we all see it, so while you have a chalk board to scribble on, you are still irrelevant to the human race. :clap2:

not one fact there asswink

can you comment on the COLD HARD FACT that the SCOTUS said the Rs need to be punished for cheating voters.

instead you cling to the "your a poopy pants" debate.

your too fucking stupid

dear idiot blacks are part of our party and help set platform for the party.

In case you haven't noticed the Top office holder in the country is a black Dem.

You just don't think of blacks as PART of anything because your a fucking racist
:razz:

I don't know if todays GOP would be a whole lot better, but I do think that the Dim power structure behind the scenes are laughing at the black community, knowing that as long as they continue to train minorities to accept government handouts, they'll always have them in their pockets.

I don't know if I would call blacks chumps, maybe "addicts"would be more accurate.

I would not use the word chumps but why they continue to support a party so strongly who's policies have done very little for them especially on the economic front is perplexing.

They're certainly not chumps. They're human, and any human can be conditioned, regardless of their skin color. Especially when the conditioning begins at birth and doesn't stop. In fact, it gets worse.

Imagine being told from birth that it's all hopeless, that people with different skin color are somehow out to get you, that there's no way you'll succeed unless someone else steps in on your behalf. How fucked up would that be? And it sure as hell would stay with you, quite possibly for the rest of your life, regardless of the color of your skin.

It's been fabulously successful for the Democrats, though, so they won't be changing the strategy very soon.

There are blacks making money off the liberal scams and there are blacks that are the dopes for voting for the liberal scammers.

Personally, I do not believe that black support Democrats in the numbers purported. I remain unshakable in my conviction that whatever the true vote is, the Democrat Big City Machines manufacture the 95-5% black vote supporting Democrats. If we ever had real voter ID and honest elections black "support" of Democrats would plummet. That said, and somehow this wasn't in the "Malcolm X" movie, he believed that blacks who supported Democrats were "Political chumps" and I concur

Blacks know that they can do better that failing public schools and public housing, they need to take a look at what Democrats have done to them all these years

MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

"Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. – Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. – Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump". – Malcolm X

Are a fan of Malcolm X? Do you believe what he believed in? Do you think that he was a fan of Barry Goldwater?

"Malcolm X considered Johnson a "fox" and Barry Goldwater a "wolf."

Malcolm X writes in his autobiography, "In a wolf's den, I'd always known exactly where I stood; I'd watch the dangerous wolf closer than I would the smooth, sly fox. The wolf's very growling would keep me alert and fighting to survive, whereas I might be lulled and fooled by the tricky fox." "

Malcolm X was advocating being an Independent.

Forum List

Back