Anti-Vegan "Sausage Expert" Doesn't Know the Difference

Yep. The "expert" can't tell the difference. But I can. You can tell he eats a lot of heart attack foods

Wait, are you suggesting things like "beyond" and "impossible" are healthier?

You need to think again...

Wait, are you suggesting things like "beyond" and "impossible" are healthier?

You need to think again...

Yes, they ARE healthier. But I didn't say that in the OP.

This is the game you dead animal eaters always employ.

The TOPIC is, the fat old fart CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

Whoever this fat slob is, he isn't worth anyone's time

Try interviewing your dinner

Try never frozen, fresh

I'll guarantee those of you raised on superfoodchainmassproduction will say 'it tastes funny'

~S~

Yes, they ARE healthier. But I didn't say that in the OP.

No, the really aren't.

To make them taste good, lots of bad things get added.

This is the game you dead animal eaters always employ.

Who cares?

I had some Beyond Sausuge patties and they we good if cooked right, the spice makes them taste like real sausage.

But of course they are FULL of salt and fat, and cost about 10 times what real sausage does.

Beyond Sausuge patties
What is beyond meat sausage patties made of?

Image result for Beyond Sausage patties

Ingredients: Water, Pea Protein, Expeller-pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (Celery), Inactivated Yeast, Rice Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Apple Extract, Salt, Spices, Pomegranate Extract, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Smoked Paprika, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract (For ..

jesus H christ.......
o_O
~S~

What is beyond meat sausage patties made of?

Image result for Beyond Sausage patties

Ingredients: Water, Pea Protein, Expeller-pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (Celery), Inactivated Yeast, Rice Protein, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Apple Extract, Salt, Spices, Pomegranate Extract, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Smoked Paprika, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Juice Extract (For ..

jesus H christ.......
o_O
~S~
Do you think that's a bad thing?

Here's what's in your sausage

Yep. The "expert" can't tell the difference. But I can. You can tell he eats a lot of heart attack foods

veganism is very unhealthy

I have studied this rather in depth. Plus there are my own experiences. Once when I was much younger than I am today, I went vegan for a weekend because I was staying w/ a vegan friend.

I began to feel weak, even somewhat sickly. As soon as I ate meat, I felt great.

Vegans do not live long.

Humans are omnivores and eat anything we can catch or pull out of the ground. That being true, the closer you can get to killing your food or pulling it out of the ground, the healthier and better tasting that food is.

Is any of that even controversial?

Anti-Vegan? You mean if you are a normal human who eats hot dogs and burgers and juicy steak you get classified as an "anti-vegan" by today's hate filled nit-picking (mostly) lefties?

Anti-Vegan? You mean if you are a normal human who eats hot dogs and burgers and juicy steak you get classified as an "anti-vegan" by today's hate filled nit-picking (mostly) lefties?
I find it interesting that vegans seem to be very evangelistic in attempting to make everyone else eat the way they do, while non-vegans don't really care how anyone else eats. It's almost as if they're attempting to make up for some lack in their lives.

I find it interesting that vegans seem to be very evangelistic in attempting to make everyone else eat the way they do, while non-vegans don't really care how anyone else eats. It's almost as if they're attempting to make up for some lack in their lives.
I think it is connected with their religion. I mean, you use the word Evangelistic..

It is human nature to want others to know the "truth" you yourself know. It can be a good thing.. you know, you care about others. Jesus called us to that.

But I also wonder if there is something lacking.

Well, of course there is something lacking vis a vis vegans

meat

It's a serious lack, too.

OP hasn't responded in some time

probably out grabbing a hefty Whopper after finding out vegans don't live long

lol

I will stick with meat as my primary source of protein thank you. I have nothing against vegans and true vegetarians only their radical beliefs that it is I that needs to conform to their chosen lifestyle.
I have yet to meet a Dr that is a true vegan or vegetarian, have you?

I will stick with meat as my primary source of protein thank you. I have nothing against vegans and true vegetarians only their radical beliefs that it is I that needs to conform to their chosen lifestyle.
I have yet to meet a Dr that is a true vegan or vegetarian, have you?
I never asked any of my doctors if they were or were not, but no, I haven't heard of any vegan doctors, so that's interesting.

Also there is this:There are no vegan animals. Even giraffes eat bugs on the leaves of the trees.. worms and etc.

And most animals eat even higher (than a worm) forms of animal life. If a cat eats meat and we are obviously far more complex than cats, well.. there u go

You're reminding me of one of those people who say Christians are bad because they share their message. I'm sure you've heard people say, "why not be more like Jews or Hindus or Buddhists who don't try to convert others?" But in response to what you said, it's not at all about a lack in their lives. Veganism isn't about diet. That's just one part of it. It's about not wanting animals to be exploited and harmed needlessly. Is that such a bad thing?

Telling the difference is easy ... just look at the packaging.

If there really IS no difference between meat and soylent green that tastes like meat ... why not just eat the meat?

tumblr_lzs3ye11qm1r90m9qo1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back