RIP Kirstie Alley

I remember her as the mother in the Look Who's Talking series. RIP. First Bob from Sesame Street and now this. :(

Bob McGrath, Beloved Original Resident on ‘Sesame Street,’ Dies at 90​

AJ McDougall
Sun, December 4, 2022 at 6:35 PM

Patrick McMullan via Getty Images

Bob McGrath, an actor who spent more than half his life playing a resident on Sesame Street, putting a human face on the beloved children’s show across 47 seasons of broadcast television, died on Sunday, his family said. He was 90.

Bob McGrath, Beloved Original Resident on ‘Sesame Street,’ Dies at 90​

AJ McDougall
Sun, December 4, 2022 at 6:35 PM

Bob McGrath, an actor who spent more than half his life playing a resident on Sesame Street, putting a human face on the beloved children’s show across 47 seasons of broadcast television, died on Sunday, his family said. He was 90.
Saw that too.

I had lunch with her and Karen Black one day.... well we were in the same restaurant... lol it was an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood and I was sitting in their section... I wanted to get an autograph but I didn't dare interrupt their lunch... they were planning some kind of event from what I could overhear...

I had lunch with her and Karen Black one day.... well we were in the same restaurant... lol it was an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood and I was sitting in their section... I wanted to get an autograph but I didn't dare interrupt their lunch... they were planning some kind of event from what I could overhear...
Karen Black was great in "Five Easy Pieces".

Forum List

Back