Angie was laughing before her ninth abortion. Then she saw the aborted baby…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
A young woman faces the reality of what abortion really is…

A woman who laughed through nine abortions asked after her last one if she could look at the “tissue” that had been removed from her womb.

When she saw the reassembled parts of her dismembered baby, she gasped and shuddered before collapsing in grief and refusing to let go of the tray holding the remains of her unborn child.

“That’s a baby,” she cried. “That was my baby. … What did I do? What did I do?”
·
·
·​
But after her ninth abortion, Angie asked to see the “tissue” of her 13-week-old unborn child.

“I debated about how to arrange the pieces” of the aborted baby, related the author, which at that age would have been fully formed. “There was no protocol on such things.”

The writer opted to “piece [the baby] back together as we normally did to ensure that none of the parts were missing.”

Angie looked at the body.
“Thanks,” she said, her trademark smile still fixed on her face. When her eyes traveled to the container, she gasped sharply, and for the first time since she had arrived, Angie was utterly silent. A few moments later, her entire body shuddered and gooseflesh was raised on her smooth brown arms.

When she reached out her to touch the baby, I tried to pull the dish away. She grabbed my wrist and stopped me. We were both silent for a few moments as she continued to stare at the contents of the dish. I stepped back and Angie fell forward to her knees, her fingers still wrapped around my wrist. …

“That’s a baby,” she said, barely audible at first. “That was my baby,” she said. Her volume steadily increased as a torrent of words poured from her mouth, words that made everyone extremely uncomfortable. “What did I do? What did I do?” she said over and over and began to sob. Some of the girls in the recovery run began to weep along with her.​

When abortion center staff finally managed to pry the dish from her fingers, Angie became frantic.

When they couldn’t calm her or get her up from the floor, the staff dragged her, screaming and struggling, down the hall to the bathroom.

Even then her cries could be heard, as she pleaded repeatedly to be given her baby’s body. Her request was refused.

Finally, the staff called her emergency contact. It was her current boyfriend, who came to the abortion facility, and after 45 minutes persuaded her to come out of the bathroom.

Both he and Angie were in tears when they left the abortion center, Terzo writes.

A young woman faces the reality of what abortion really is…

A woman who laughed through nine abortions asked after her last one if she could look at the “tissue” that had been removed from her womb.
When she saw the reassembled parts of her dismembered baby, she gasped and shuddered before collapsing in grief and refusing to let go of the tray holding the remains of her unborn child.
“That’s a baby,” she cried. “That was my baby. … What did I do? What did I do?”
·

·

·

But after her ninth abortion, Angie asked to see the “tissue” of her 13-week-old unborn child.
“I debated about how to arrange the pieces” of the aborted baby, related the author, which at that age would have been fully formed. “There was no protocol on such things.”
The writer opted to “piece [the baby] back together as we normally did to ensure that none of the parts were missing.”
Angie looked at the body.

“Thanks,” she said, her trademark smile still fixed on her face. When her eyes traveled to the container, she gasped sharply, and for the first time since she had arrived, Angie was utterly silent. A few moments later, her entire body shuddered and gooseflesh was raised on her smooth brown arms.​
When she reached out her to touch the baby, I tried to pull the dish away. She grabbed my wrist and stopped me. We were both silent for a few moments as she continued to stare at the contents of the dish. I stepped back and Angie fell forward to her knees, her fingers still wrapped around my wrist. …​
“That’s a baby,” she said, barely audible at first. “That was my baby,” she said. Her volume steadily increased as a torrent of words poured from her mouth, words that made everyone extremely uncomfortable. “What did I do? What did I do?” she said over and over and began to sob. Some of the girls in the recovery run began to weep along with her.​

When abortion center staff finally managed to pry the dish from her fingers, Angie became frantic.
When they couldn’t calm her or get her up from the floor, the staff dragged her, screaming and struggling, down the hall to the bathroom.
Even then her cries could be heard, as she pleaded repeatedly to be given her baby’s body. Her request was refused.
Finally, the staff called her emergency contact. It was her current boyfriend, who came to the abortion facility, and after 45 minutes persuaded her to come out of the bathroom.
Both he and Angie were in tears when they left the abortion center, Terzo writes.
I bet after that 9th abortion where she saw that baby, she went to the DMV and registered as a Republican voter.

Tell me when I'm getting close.....

You+got+me+there+_e2fa15575f746d23eb6a121af25842b1.jpg

Thank God her eyes are opened.

As I have often told about my secretary that had so many abortions she would run down on her lunch hour take two Aspirin and go back to work. She would have looked, shrugged her shoulders and said "it's none of my business". Taken her aspirin and went back to her desk.

Forum List

Back