And it begins: "A Call for American Renewal"

Under Trump, working people got to keep more of what they earned, their pay went up, and record numbers of people had jobs.
Leftists don't care about any of that. See my signature. Leftists only care about that which benefits the PARTY.
Trump proved a free working people could flourish. The democrats, rinos, duopoly, Washington attacked Trump more than any modern president. Why does a successful America threaten Washington so much? It isn't just about power or control. They believe their social engineering can create a better society than a free society. Trump proved them to be incorrect.

Probably because Trump is a pathological liar who lied repeatedly, multiple times a day. He couldn't tell the truth, but grifters and con artists rarely do.
Once the rubes have fallen for the con, the grifter can say just about anything. As we saw, those last four years.

Republican voters have been disenfranchised for many decades, Reagan said all kinds of wonderful things but he didn't so squat for the middle class, and every year since then the middle class has been further ignored while the GOP enriched themselves, defense contractors, oil companies and corporatists. Along comes someone like Trump, who smashed that mold and screams nationalism to his supporters, in the same way as other European leaders many generations ago. Find an enemy to blame for your problems (the media, Democrats, immigrants, regulations, etc.) and say that I am here to represent you, not wage war in other countries, not let black and brown people across the border, and I'm going to bring JOBS back to America.

Boom, you have these folks on a leash, and they'll never leave you, even if you're a pathological liar like Trump, who slashed taxes for the wealthiest Americans, cultivated a cult of fealty where only those loyal to him were allowed, job qualifications were inherently useless, and only getting the praise of his unthinking, gullible base was truly important to him. No jobs were brought back, even thought a media campaign was created to make it seem like they were. Guess what? You end up right back where you started with the classic Republican Party: The middle class, and those who vote for Republicans, were pandered to, and ignored, the focus of Trumpism was still centered on the wealthiest Americans, only the language changed.
Neither party has cared for the middle class for several decades, that is what gave us Trump. The two parties are owned and operated by the corporate giants of the world and they throw the middle and poor class scraps to appease us and it works well. We need to get rid of the long term politicians and work on voting in people that will fight for the people of this country.

Once the rubes have fallen for the con, the grifter can say just about anything. As we saw, those last four years.
You are a useful idiot. The Democratic Party, abetted by corrupt government officials (DOJ/FBI/IRS, etc.) and numerous Republicans (Mitch McConnel, etc.) are ripping off the American people and clowns like you support them. And then you call us "rubes". Yea, you are a useful idiot.

By the way, you're paid to be here right? After all, nobody can possibly be this stupid, right?

Neither party has cared for the middle class for several decades, that is what gave us Trump. The two parties are owned and operated by the corporate giants of the world and they throw the middle and poor class scraps to appease us and it works well. We need to get rid of the long term politicians and work on voting in people that will fight for the people of this country.
Amen.

You are a useful idiot. The Democratic Party, abetted by corrupt government officials (DOJ/FBI/IRS, etc.) and numerous Republicans (Mitch McConnel, etc.) are ripping off the American people and clowns like you support them. And then you call us "rubes". Yea, you are a useful idiot.

By the way, you're paid to be here right? After all, nobody can possibly be this stupid, right?
Absolutely. You obedient Trumpsters are clearly FAR more intelligent than the rest of us!

I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:

xnxnnxnx.jpg

Ask the non-Trumpy Republicans.
I'm asking you since you are so excited by the thought of disenfranchising trump voters with this brave new world

Because one quarter to half of a republican party led by washington swamp creatures is not going to win any elections

But as a biden voter maybe thats what you have in mind

I'm asking you since you are so excited by the thought of disenfranchising trump voters with this brave new world

Because one quarter to half of a republican party led by washington swamp creatures is not going to win any elections

You're so emotional that you keep misreading what I say.

I don't think it's going to work. I don't see it getting traction.

I'm sorry my posts upset you so much. But it's not my problem.

God, your constant whining about me is boring.

Mac is the Democratic version of Baghdad Bob.

You're so emotional that you keep misreading what I say.

I don't think it's going to work. I don't see it getting traction.

I'm sorry my posts upset you so much. But it's not my problem.

God, your constant whining about me is boring.
you are so biased and anti trump voter that its difficult to tell what you are for.

Since you don't spend much time praising the guy you voted for

I will correct one misstatement of yours

Never trumpets were not pushed out of the party

They have decided to take their football and leave of their own accord

Thats how elite, entitled swamp rats play the game

And lucky for you and the democrats that they are so divisive

Mac is the Democratic version of Baghdad Bob
Mac1958 bills himself as a fallen republcan who voted for Calvin Coolidge, but left the party when Herbert Hoover caused the Great Depression

Their letter reads like a moderate Democrat's. It's decent sounding, doesn't get into hair pulling, is very positive in its approach. No racism, no populism, no mention of ANY hot button issues. None.

You could have just said "Do Nothing Establishment Republicans" ... :thup:

Well, they haven't started saying yet what they want to DO. What the current Republicans have been DOING -- lying about the election, burning anti-Donalds at the stake -- isn't much to write home about either.

I know they haven't stated what they want to do.

That's also why Representative Cheney lost her job as Republican House Conference Chair.
She was more interested in chasing cameras and crying about the Former President than doing her job as Conference Chair.

We ain't sending our Representatives to Congress to play word games with your silly asses ... :thup:

Trump was for the people. The establishment couldn't have that.
Mac1958 yeah, I'm laughing as well, you love you the establishment while saying you don't care. hahahaahahahahahaha I'll take that laugh all day.

The more I read about politics the less I am interested......................
29000 posts in just three years says that is not true.

No it doesn't. I generally post on things that help people. I've not promoted the politics of either party.
again, Trump is not GOP, he is Trump. The GOP have no balls

Trump is the rare example of someone even worse than politics.
you can't explain him so you hate him. it's ok. that happens in life 75 million of us think he's the cat's meow. And that count isn't going to do anything accept go up, Why else are the leftist demofks all trump everyday still today? hahahahahaahahaha

he is the only american for americans, Trump, take that to the bank. I love him as long as the establishment fights him. they be fighting us which makes them stupid along with evil.

Mac1958 bills himself as a fallen republcan who voted for Calvin Coolidge, but left the party when Herbert Hoover caused the Great Depression
:confused-84:
What I mean is you are one of the people who claim you didn't leave the GOP it left you

Whether your hate began with Nixon or Reagan or Bush it certainly did not begin with Trump

:confused-84:
What I mean is you are one of the people who claim you didn't leave the GOP it left you

Whether your hate began with Nixon or Reagan or Bush it certainly did not begin with Trump
I was a Republican?

What in the world is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back