Finally, a democrat speaks out against the Pro terrorist factions within his own party and then threatened for it

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Rep. André Carson (D-Ind.) is not happy that his colleague, Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), criticized him and other House Democrats who voted against a pro-Israel resolution.

Last Thursday, the House passed a resolution supporting Israel, condemning Hamas, and reaffirming the U.S. government's readiness to help Israel defend itself. Nine Democrats — including Carson — voted against the resolution, while another six failed to support it by voting "present." Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) was the only Republican who voted against it.

After the vote, Gottheimer, who is Jewish, torched his Democratic colleagues.

"Last night, 15 of my Democratic colleagues voted AGAINST standing with our ally Israel and condemning Hamas terrorists who brutally murdered, raped, and kidnapped babies, children, men, women, and elderly, including Americans," Gottheimer said. "They are despicable and do not speak for our party."

Carson, who is Muslim, responded by personally attacking Gottheimer as a "coward."

"I think he's shown himself to be very emotional. I think he's posturing before the cameras. He postured before caucus, but like most cowardly people, when you confront them, they're afraid. I'm unafraid of the guy. I'd like to sit down to talk to him. He probably doesn't want to talk to me," Carson told CNN.

"There are Americans out there who are deeply opposed to what’s happening. And if he wants to call us despicable, I'm saying he's a coward. And he's a punk and he should remember why the people sent him here and if he wants to play some kind of tough guy, a gangster – we can handle it like gentlemen, or we can get into something else," Carson added.

Carson's concluding remark — telling CNN that he and Gottheimer can handle their dispute like "gentlemen" or "get into something else" — was a veiled threat of violence, according to Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt.

"It's inexcusable for any member of Congress to threaten a colleague, & especially egregious that @RepAndreCarson is threatening a Jewish member for speaking out at a moment when we're seeing a massive spike in antisemitism," Greenblatt responded. "What's the point? Does he think it’s productive to intimidate @RepJoshG?"

Democrats, would murdering the Jewish democrat Congressman be just part of the global Palestinian justification for freedom or are we only allowed to murder Jews in Israel?

When you call a colleague “despicable”, they’re gonna get pissed.

Rep. André Carson (D-Ind.) is not happy that his colleague, Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), criticized him and other House Democrats who voted against a pro-Israel resolution.

Last Thursday, the House passed a resolution supporting Israel, condemning Hamas, and reaffirming the U.S. government's readiness to help Israel defend itself. Nine Democrats — including Carson — voted against the resolution, while another six failed to support it by voting "present." Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) was the only Republican who voted against it.

After the vote, Gottheimer, who is Jewish, torched his Democratic colleagues.

"Last night, 15 of my Democratic colleagues voted AGAINST standing with our ally Israel and condemning Hamas terrorists who brutally murdered, raped, and kidnapped babies, children, men, women, and elderly, including Americans," Gottheimer said. "They are despicable and do not speak for our party."

Carson, who is Muslim, responded by personally attacking Gottheimer as a "coward."

"I think he's shown himself to be very emotional. I think he's posturing before the cameras. He postured before caucus, but like most cowardly people, when you confront them, they're afraid. I'm unafraid of the guy. I'd like to sit down to talk to him. He probably doesn't want to talk to me," Carson told CNN.

"There are Americans out there who are deeply opposed to what’s happening. And if he wants to call us despicable, I'm saying he's a coward. And he's a punk and he should remember why the people sent him here and if he wants to play some kind of tough guy, a gangster – we can handle it like gentlemen, or we can get into something else," Carson added.

Carson's concluding remark — telling CNN that he and Gottheimer can handle their dispute like "gentlemen" or "get into something else" — was a veiled threat of violence, according to Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt.

"It's inexcusable for any member of Congress to threaten a colleague, & especially egregious that @RepAndreCarson is threatening a Jewish member for speaking out at a moment when we're seeing a massive spike in antisemitism," Greenblatt responded. "What's the point? Does he think it’s productive to intimidate @RepJoshG?"

Democrats, would murdering the Jewish democrat Congressman be just part of the global Palestinian justification for freedom or are we only allowed to murder Jews in Israel?
I love how Democrats are always saying that majority should rule, unless they don't like what the majority says, then the majority should not rule. These same few people are totally guilty of this. Hypocrites to the bone.

I love how Democrats are always saying that majority should rule, unless they don't like what the majority says, then the majority should not rule. These same few people are totally guilty of this. Hypocrites to the bone.
What you quoted does not support your last post in any way.

WTF are you talking about?

The only thing being murdered here is any attempt to frame the debate in a reasoned way. Flame baiters gotta bait.

Carson converted to Islam, lol. It was either that or become a Black Hebrew Israelite. He probably flipped a coin.

Nazis gotta Nazi. This is how they need to be viewed from now on.

Interesting analogy! Interesting how so many in Washington were so gung ho to deliver virtually UNLIMITED aid to Ukraine (didn't Biden basically promise Zelensky that aid was his for the taking as much as he needed for as long as he needed it?) despite Ukraine being part of the former USSR and kind of a Nazi regime in itself without even free elections?) because the USA so much wanted to use them as a proxy against Putin, yet now that Israel comes with a REAL need, a true ally, in a vital part of the world, who has come under the most hideous and barbaric of attack, suddenly, so many of the very same people are going cold on them?

Worse than cold, they are actually siding with the savage attackers! As if a land dispute largely of their own making can justify targeted and unprovoked atrocities against thousands of totally innocent people.

The only thing being murdered here is any attempt to frame the debate in a reasoned way. Flame baiters gotta bait.
What is there to debate. The line in the sand are those who condemned targeting of private citizens and those who refuse to condemn it.

The Left is unable to condemn it. Why?

Calling out all the Jews in your own party, eh?

Fire up them ovens!

Forum List

Back