And it begins: "A Call for American Renewal"

I was a Republican?

What in the world is wrong with you?
i don't catalog everything I read here for future reference

so if you now claim you have always been a proud partisan democrat I won't argue the point

Under Trump, working people got to keep more of what they earned, their pay went up, and record numbers of people had jobs.
Leftists don't care about any of that. See my signature. Leftists only care about that which benefits the PARTY.
exactly, instead of the party helping the people they are fighting the people looking for the jobs and security.

the establishment political class strikes back I see....
I don't see how this gets much traction. From what I've seen, they're stuck between "we have no choice but to start a third party" and "we have to work from inside the GOP". Hopefully it will at least be entertaining.

Agreed. New political parties are the exception vs the rule.

Mac is the Democratic version of Baghdad Bob
Mac1958 bills himself as a fallen republcan who voted for Calvin Coolidge, but left the party when Herbert Hoover caused the Great Depression
:confused-84:
What I mean is you are one of the people who claim you didn't leave the GOP it left you

Whether your hate began with Nixon or Reagan or Bush it certainly did not begin with Trump
I was a Republican?

it's called tongue in cheek. look it up.

the establishment political class strikes back I see....
I don't see how this gets much traction. From what I've seen, they're stuck between "we have no choice but to start a third party" and "we have to work from inside the GOP". Hopefully it will at least be entertaining.
they lose 45% of the population, that's severe don't you think? especially when demofks only have 38%. ouch!!!!! And I'd bet they couldn't even get any of the remaining 17%. Perhaps they could pick up on how to falsify ballots like the demofks do.

Mac1958 bills himself as a fallen republcan who voted for Calvin Coolidge, but left the party when Herbert Hoover caused the Great Depression
What I mean is you are one of the people who claim you didn't leave the GOP it left you

Whether your hate began with Nixon or Reagan or Bush it certainly did not begin with Trump
I was a Republican?

Maybe he's confused you with me. LOL

But look these people signing that are dinosaurs, like me. And it's counterproductive. Reagan and even HW didn't have some "red line" about raising taxes on the 1%, who pay a fraction now of what they did then. Reagan hiked taxes upteen times. That was not the point of his two tax cut bills.

Today's gop says it cannot raise taxes even a little on those folks to repair bridges. Their idea of compromise after losing the WH and Senate is to tell the dems to go fuck themselves. The reason Trump got elected in the first place was .... the GOP.

I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:
The left media will immediately begin tearing them apart just like the Tea Party.
Just like the Tea Party they will hunt out the whackiest dude in the crowd and choose him to interview. They did everything they could to make them out to be a clan of idiots and racist.
They will do it again. They won't, even for one second, consider the platform - just trash it because it isn't their team.

Today's gop says it cannot raise taxes even a little on those folks to repair bridges. Their idea of compromise after losing the WH and Senate is to tell the dems to go fuck themselves. The reason Trump got elected in the first place was .... the GOP.
I just want fks like you to say you pay more than you have to to help. why do you need me to carry your weight? you lazy, no drive to do the right thing on your own? it is a voluntary system. why not use it? ah, you're a hypocrite.

I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:
The left media will immediately begin tearing them apart just like the Tea Party.
Just like the Tea Party they will hunt out the whackiest dude in the crowd and choose him to interview. They did everything they could to make them out to be a clan of idiots and racist.
They will do it again. They won't, even for one second, consider the platform - just trash it because it isn't their team.
it doesn't matter either that there are five times those kooks on the demofk's platform. it's fking hilarious the two faces of demofks.

Oh my God.... number 7 of the pledge will send the left into epileptic seizure. Not identify everyone by race/sexual orientation???
THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile on the left we have the Vice President of the United States saying the greatest threat to national security are white supremacist.
while blm burns down cities. it's hilarious to watch. tv was never so good.

him got to show him big man.

they lose 45% of the population, that's severe don't you think? especially when demofks only have 38%. ouch!!!!! And I'd bet they couldn't even get any of the remaining 17%. Perhaps they could pick up on how to falsify ballots like the demofks do.
No one knows how many dead people the democrats have on their secret voter rolls.

But its no small number

No one knows how many dead people the democrats have on their secret voter rolls.

But its no small number
yep, it's definitely worth looking into if you need to make up 40 million people.

Anthony Scaramucci and Bill O'Reilly, too.

Their letter reads like a moderate Democrat's. It's decent sounding, doesn't get into hair pulling, is very positive in its approach. No racism, no populism, no mention of ANY hot button issues. None.

It will be interesting, because it seems targeted toward Independents, Centrists and Democrats disgusted with progressives. Everyone, in fact, except the GOP.

How do the rightwingers here feel about the principles, separate from their avowal to flush Trumpism? If you can be that objective.

All I saw was spineless self hating supposed republicans that don't have the balls to call out commie regressives for what they are, so they're turning their hate inwards.

Today's gop says it cannot raise taxes even a little on those folks to repair bridges.
Or teach african men how to clean their penis?

Biden is spending money at a rate never seen before in history.

his flagrant abuse of the national credit card will have bad consequences sooner or later

And when it does it will be too late to fix the problem

Forum List

Back