And it begins: "A Call for American Renewal"

then why did unemployment numbers look the best under trump?
Riding Obama's coattails, of course. As soon as Trump started to have an effect, unemployment spiked and the economy nearly crashed.
post a link.
Here. . . I'll post that link to Fort Fun Indiana's claim that you requested. . .

.001 a.jpg

Riding Obama's coattails, of course. As soon as Trump started to have an effect, unemployment spiked and the economy nearly crashed.
post a link.
Here. . . I'll post that link to Fort Fun Indiana's claim that you requested. . .

View attachment 489168
Crazy! Same link that shows Trump lowered unemployment by sitting on his fat ass and watching Fox.

post a link.

View attachment 489168
Crazy! Same link that shows Trump lowered unemployment by sitting on his fat ass and watching Fox.

post a link.

View attachment 489168

Oh look...three agreeable opinion pieces you never read and don't understand, that you just furiously googled for and just found out about and fraudulently presented as the reasons you started believing something 4 years ago.

Neato.

I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:
as long as democrats and republicans exist nothing good will happen in this country,,

the establishment political class strikes back I see....
I don't see how this gets much traction. From what I've seen, they're stuck between "we have no choice but to start a third party" and "we have to work from inside the GOP". Hopefully it will at least be entertaining.

Glad to see you admit you are a left winger.
If that's what your Trumpster mind perceived from that post, neat!

Forum List

Back