And it begins: "A Call for American Renewal"

Mac is the Democratic version of Baghdad Bob
Mac1958 bills himself as a fallen republcan who voted for Calvin Coolidge, but left the party when Herbert Hoover caused the Great Depression
:confused-84:
What I mean is you are one of the people who claim you didn't leave the GOP it left you

Whether your hate began with Nixon or Reagan or Bush it certainly did not begin with Trump
I was a Republican?

What in the world is wrong with you?
Maybe he's confused you with me. LOL

But look these people signing that are dinosaurs, like me. And it's counterproductive. Reagan and even HW didn't have some "red line" about raising taxes on the 1%, who pay a fraction now of what they did then. Reagan hiked taxes upteen times. That was not the point of his two tax cut bills.

Today's gop says it cannot raise taxes even a little on those folks to repair bridges. Their idea of compromise after losing the WH and Senate is to tell the dems to go fuck themselves. The reason Trump got elected in the first place was .... the GOP.
I disagree that the GOP was the reason Trump got elected, it was a series of issues. Trump struck a cord with the GOP, independents and some Democrats that had been tired of the status quo. We had Clinton, Bush and Obama, all that ignored the middle class and the hard working small business man, they all were disgusted and the Democrats had placed Hillary as the heir apparent to become President. Tired of the status quo and being ignored by the two parties, they opted for a candidate that was claiming to care about the average American and people bought into it. I would have thought that that election alone would spur the two parties to wake up but Trump was so caustic that he overshadowed what the voters were telling the two parties. Now, we are back to the old spend, spend, spend.

"What you hear" these days about the republican party is generally propaganda generated by the left wing media intended to focus attention away from the mess in the Biden administration and to split republicans. It's generally bullshit.

If that's what your Trumpster mind perceived from that post, neat!
we just admire how you can post in here with a straight face.
My currect working theory is that he is getting paid for each time he uses the stupid term "Trumpster".

Before he lost his mind 4 years ago, his favorite term was "regressive", but now that he has adopted that particular ultra-conformist viewpoint, he had to come up with another term to repeat ad nauseum.
Both terms still apply in full.

I can only imagine how complicated that is for you guys.

If that's what your Trumpster mind perceived from that post, neat!
we just admire how you can post in here with a straight face.
My currect working theory is that he is getting paid for each time he uses the stupid term "Trumpster".

Before he lost his mind 4 years ago, his favorite term was "regressive", but now that he has adopted that particular ultra-conformist viewpoint, he had to come up with another term to repeat ad nauseum.
Both terms still apply in full.

I can only imagine how complicated that is for you guys.
that's your error. we know who you are.

jmo but the dinosaur Reagan guys should just let it go. Stefanik actually voted AGAINST McConnell/Trump's tax cuts for millionaires. She voted against impeachment, which to Trump shows loyalty. As people already posted, Cheney's more conservative.

if somebody voted for Trump in 20, imo it's pretty safe they will vote for the gop in 22 and 24. But the real issues will be whether people think Biden did a good job on covid, and whether it's politically defensible to vote against bridges to avoid raising taxes on the 1%.

A few Trump voters will be shamed by the Capital Attack, and I admit even I didn't think Trump would do that, but by and large Trump pretty much followed his form.

Something else will come up for Biden, no doubt. But its generally the economy.

Last edited:
I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:
They want to go back to when the GOP was "normal" and was represented by people like Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell.

:auiqs.jpg:

I've been hearing that non-Trumpy Republicans who have been pushed out of the GQP for being comparatively decent and honest were planning on some kind of (a) third party or (b) movement to save the party from what has now happened.

Long shot at best, but at least they appear to be somewhat organized. Maybe they can make some kind of progress here or there. So here it is:

Lincoln Project has an opening, you should apply

Mac likes to believe Trump doesn't represent Republicans. In his mind correct leadership comes via dementia, a guy who never spoke his mind to begin with, a puppet who shares misery and victim roles for power while those he answers to get rich, including the Chinese at the expense of the USA.

Trump represents Republicans, stick it up your ass Mac.

Mac likes to believe Trump doesn't represent Republicans. In his mind correct leadership comes via dementia, a guy who never spoke his mind to begin with, a puppet who shares misery and victim roles for power while those he answers to get rich, including the Chinese at the expense of the USA.

actually Mac is furious trump exists. Trump is more like what mac says he is. It's hilarious, and Mac hasn't noticed yet.

They want to go back to when the GOP was "normal" and was represented by people like Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell.

:auiqs.jpg:
oh fk no, I would say, you have no idea what I want. Why do you think you do?

Lincoln Project has an opening, you should apply
I could never belong to one of these ridiculous parties, but thanks anyway.

actually Mac is furious trump exists. Trump is more like what mac says he is. It's hilarious, and Mac hasn't noticed yet.

Xiden is EXACTLY what PROGS have PROJECTED at Trump for years. Boy are they played.

Today's gop says it cannot raise taxes even a little on those folks to repair bridges.
I will agree to raising taxes if libs will agree to the Penny Plan

The Penny Plan freezes the federal budget at current levels

And reduce spending equally in every department including entitlements by 1% each year till the budget is balanced

Forum List

Back