And it begins: "A Call for American Renewal"

I support your right to believe whatever helps your feelz.
i accepted your claim

Cant you take Yes for an answer?
I'm still waiting for Mac1958 and friends to explain how Jerry 'Nads' Nadler and Nancy 'Ice Cream' Pelosi are going to re-engineer society so that it works better than letting people be free and go to work. I'm sure their plan is a real winner.

i accepted your claim

I'm still waiting for Mac1958 and friends to explain how Jerry 'Nads' Nadler and Nancy 'Ice Cream' Pelosi are going to re-engineer society so that it works better than letting people be free and go to work. I'm sure their plan is a real winner.
Two people are gong to "re-engineer society so that it works better than letting people be free and go to work"?

Holy crap! That's incredible! That plan must be a real winner!

End the shutdowns and stop sending out stimulus checks
The various "stimulus" programs were only passed because it was an opportunity for corrupt members of Congress to steal from the people. You'll remember that Trump wanted to send out checks to just the people and Nancy wouldn't permit it because, one, it would have helped the people and, two, such a stimulus wouldn't have permitted her to get her cut of the money.

i accepted your claim

Two people are gong to "re-engineer society so that it works better than letting people be free and go to work"?

Do you dispute working people thrived under Trump's policies? Do you dispute democrats are trying to reverse all of Trump's policies? I just listed two of the Washington Lifers, but I had hoped you would get the point. Tell us, why is being free and successful a cult, and how are the people you voted for going to 'fix' it. Your venom for Trump is palpable, unhealthy. You act like Americans being successful was the worst thing that ever happened.

i accepted your claim

Do you dispute working people thrived under Trump's policies? Do you dispute democrats are trying to reverse all of Trump's policies? I just listed two of the Washington Lifers, but I had hoped you would get the point. Tell us, why is being free and successful a cult, and how are the people you voted for going to 'fix' it. Your venom for Trump is palpable, unhealthy. You act like Americans being successful was the worst thing that ever happened.
Dang!

1620936952257.png

Under Trump, working people got to keep more of what they earned, their pay went up, and record numbers of people had jobs.
Leftists don't care about any of that. See my signature. Leftists only care about that which benefits the PARTY.
Trump proved a free working people could flourish. The democrats, rinos, duopoly, Washington attacked Trump more than any modern president. Why does a successful America threaten Washington so much? It isn't just about power or control. They believe their social engineering can create a better society than a free society. Trump proved them to be incorrect.

Probably because Trump is a pathological liar who lied repeatedly, multiple times a day. He couldn't tell the truth, but grifters and con artists rarely do.
Once the rubes have fallen for the con, the grifter can say just about anything. As we saw, those last four years.
We've seen that from the communist left for the past 40-50 years. They just keep rebranding and repackaging the same failed Marxist shit, and you people (you people) just keep buying it up.

Under Trump, working people got to keep more of what they earned, their pay went up, and record numbers of people had jobs.
Leftists don't care about any of that. See my signature. Leftists only care about that which benefits the PARTY.
Trump proved a free working people could flourish. The democrats, rinos, duopoly, Washington attacked Trump more than any modern president. Why does a successful America threaten Washington so much? It isn't just about power or control. They believe their social engineering can create a better society than a free society. Trump proved them to be incorrect.

Probably because Trump is a pathological liar who lied repeatedly, multiple times a day. He couldn't tell the truth, but grifters and con artists rarely do.
Once the rubes have fallen for the con, the grifter can say just about anything. As we saw, those last four years.
We've seen that from the communist left for the past 40-50 years. They just keep rebranding and repackaging the same failed Marxist shit, and you people (you people) just keep buying it up.
Yes, I'm definitely a Hitler Venezuelan commie.

i accepted your claim

It is, if we can keep communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers hungry for power (and cocks) from monkeying with the system.

I knew it!!!!

If the shoe fits....(it does)

I'm still waiting for Mac1958 and friends to explain how Jerry 'Nads' Nadler and Nancy 'Ice Cream' Pelosi are going to re-engineer society so that it works better than letting people be free and go to work.
You're waiting for someone to acknowledge your own fantasy, then explain it to you? How bizarre.

Forum List

Back