How to get people Vaccinated

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to

You may have a point there. If Sleepy Joe got on TV and denounced the vaccine as a Trump scheme, it would make it seem more valid. But that would discourage libs from getting it.

The real problem is that Biden and Doc Fauci have made the pandemic a political football, you didn't see this during the previous pandemics.

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

They get that already by just saying they support BLM

I don't care if JESUS came to me and commanded me to get pumped full of that shit. NOT DOING IT!!!

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.

And people want to ban GUNS. :laughing0301:

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.

The Department of Health and Human Services comes up with a new policy to assist in ensuring everyone is vaccinated ... :thup:

1620918234261.png

Am ready to get out, go places and do things. That's why I promote getting vaccinated. before the new more dangerous variants can get a toe hold.

Get the ones pushing it to voluntarily give up their lives as an inducement. By suicide or by the hands of another. Media/Entertainers/Politicians/Business/ all of them. Show us all that their sacrifice is for the good of humanity. After all. It was they who caused the mistrust our civilization has now in the first place. They won't. They live to good on the backs of the peasants. And are backed by the richest.

And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks

And?

They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
It's a choice and people should not be forced to get the vaccine, your opinion does not trump other's opinions. What is the difference between a Democrat authoritarians and Republican authoritarians? Nothing, they are both dangerous to the land of the free.

Am ready to get out, go places and do things. That's why I promote getting vaccinated. before the new more dangerous variants can get a toe hold.

You kind of missed the boat on that one.
We've been out, going places, kids going to school, having fun with our friends, and loving life since last August.

There were a few cases of Covid that went around last November, but we haven't worried about that crap for a while now.

Forum List

Back