The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
He is not classified as a Whistle Blower under Whistle Blower rules. He has been leaking classified and privileged information to the Media as far back as 2016 when he was an active spy and released classified & privileged content of conversations between President Donald J. Trump and other heads of states, such as Thailand. Australia and Mexico, and he attempted to do it again.

In my opinion based on the massive leaks coming out of The White House, this spy-mole has had an extremely disruptive influence on our Democracy. He has not been a whistle blower, has never once pointed out or shared evidence of any crimes or ethics violations and his only purpose for leaking privileged information is to damage the president on the behalf of his benefactors, which imo are Obama Administration holdovers and former bureaucrats like Brennan and Clapper, and The Democrat Party who clearly have been working to undermine this presidency.

Make no mistake, for all the continual distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency in this manner is a felony. I think the Spy-Mole was on the verge of being uncovered so he did the only thing he could and that was whip up a false narrative and claim "whistle blower" protection before he got busted.

Clearly he is a spy-mole, and doing the work of America's enemies and the enemies of Democracy and he should be exposed and prosecuted. And if you don't agree, look at what was done to General Flynn over far....far less, and over events he already had disclosed in his disclosure forms, and was charged and hounded and harassed and bullied with extreme prejudice, forced to recall orally dates, times and events he had already disclosed in disclosure forms, and when he made a misstep, they pounced on him.

I believe the mole-spy was part of that operation too. I believe this spy-mole was feeding people like Strozk, McCabe, Comey day to day internal affairs and operations of The White House and was there to disrupt official government business, was there to create friction and create suspicion within The White House of members of the transition team and current staff.

That is not 'whistle blowing' it's treason, malfeasance and represents a hostile attack on our Democracy, and is an Existential Threat to America, National Security, and to our ability to promote unity between the two parties and American People.

Trump whistleblower is CIA agent who worked at White House: report

Intelligence whistle-blower is revealed to be male CIA AGENT who worked at the White House | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
The spy's identity will be released within days.
The other spies in the Trump administration are about to be identified.
Pack light!
You all will NEVER be able to live in the USA once you are exposed.

Pack light!
I think they should be prosecuted because they have been committing felonies with what they have been doing the last three years.

The FBI setup the first Russian hoax. Now the Intelligence agency set this one up. Remember Schumer said? they have ways to get you? This phony whistleblower complaint was written by a DEM lawyer and then submittted.

If Barr would have had the first coup leaders arrested this nonsense may slow?

The FBI setup the first Russian hoax. Now the Intelligence agency set this one up. Remember Schumer said? they have ways to get you? This phony whistleblower complaint was written by a DEM lawyer and then submittted.

If Barr would have had the first coup leaders arrested this nonsense may slow?
If Sessions wasn't a Feckless AG, and did his job, this would have been stopped in it's tracks when they first tried it. And Trump tried to play nice at first and not prosecute Hillary for her crimes. That also was a mistake.

These people are all Globalists, and Trump is a threat to their plans to absorb The US in to a Global Government.

They are not going to quit, because they are in fear of their Agenda 2020 (Which is to absorb The US in to Global Government), being rolled back even further than their new target when they had to re-title it, Agenda 2030.

Last edited:
An unnamed source, no first hand knowledge, no accountability, just another left wing spy doing the work of the Democrat/Communist Party trying to subvert our republic. He needs to be exposed. Whistleblower? No. Criminal? Yes. Traitor? Yes.

An unnamed source, no first hand knowledge, no accountability, just another left wing spy doing the work of the Democrat/Communist Party trying to subvert our republic. He needs to be exposed. Whistleblower? No. Criminal? Yes. Traitor? Yes.
He doesn't qualify as a whistle blower. He does qualify as a spy and traitor. He broke the law and needs prosecuted.

He needs to be made known to the public as well.

This guy has been trying to wreck The White House and The Office of The Presidency since 2016.

He also needs investigated for his ties to Adam Schiff, Comey and Brennan.

He is not classified as a Whistle Blower under Whistle Blower rules. He has been leaking classified and privileged information to the Media as far back as 2016 when he was an active spy and released classified & privileged content of conversations between President Donald J. Trump and other heads of states, such as Thailand. Australia and Mexico, and he attempted to do it again.

In my opinion based on the massive leaks coming out of The White House, this spy-mole has had an extremely disruptive influence on our Democracy. He has not been a whistle blower, has never once pointed out or shared evidence of any crimes or ethics violations and his only purpose for leaking privileged information is to damage the president on the behalf of his benefactors, which imo are Obama Administration holdovers and former bureaucrats like Brennan and Clapper, and The Democrat Party who clearly have been working to undermine this presidency.

Make no mistake, for all the continual distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency in this manner is a felony. I think the Spy-Mole was on the verge of being uncovered so he did the only thing he could and that was whip up a false narrative and claim "whistle blower" protection before he got busted.

Clearly he is a spy-mole, and doing the work of America's enemies and the enemies of Democracy and he should be exposed and prosecuted. And if you don't agree, look at what was done to General Flynn over far....far less, and over events he already had disclosed in his disclosure forms, and was charged and hounded and harassed and bullied with extreme prejudice, forced to recall orally dates, times and events he had already disclosed in disclosure forms, and when he made a misstep, they pounced on him.

I believe the mole-spy was part of that operation too. I believe this spy-mole was feeding people like Strozk, McCabe, Comey day to day internal affairs and operations of The White House and was there to disrupt official government business, was there to create friction and create suspicion within The White House of members of the transition team and current staff.

That is not 'whistle blowing' it's treason, malfeasance and represents a hostile attack on our Democracy, and is an Existential Threat to America, National Security, and to our ability to promote unity between the two parties and American People.

Intelligence whistle-blower is revealed to be male CIA AGENT who worked at the White House | Daily Mail Online
Neither of those stories say the whistle-blower leaked anything.
The whistle-blower followed correct procedure.

It is not correct procedure to ask for Whistle Blower Protection when you are passing along Heresay. He is not a whistle blower.
What he is, is a spy.

The CIA mole/traitor gave shit for brains a document composed by CIA lawyers back in the middle of august.
Shit For Brains knows the traitor's name and the name of the other traitors.

The CIA mole/traitor gave shit for brains a document composed by CIA lawyers back in the middle of august.
Shit For Brains knows the traitor's name and the name of the other traitors.
They promised us Coordinated Attacks on President Trump. This is exactly again, what this was, same as the Fake Russian Collusion attack.

The DemNazis have mobilized their entire DemNazi army to goose step their way all over The American People and our Democracy, and our President!

It is not correct procedure to ask for Whistle Blower Protection when you are passing along Heresay. He is not a whistle blower.
What he is, is a spy.
He is part of a team. This is an orchestration, just like the Russia collusion was an orchestration that was planned before Trump became President. And when this one fails like the others, there will be another orchestration created by the same conspirators with similar choreography. This is painfully obvious and anyone who fails to recognize this ongoing coup by the left is either blind or stupid.

President Trump is correct.
The so called "whistle blower" is in reality just another dirty Democrat political spy who is telling a lie.
The Democrats are assaulting our democracy*

The so called "whistle blower" is in reality just another dirty Democrat political spy who is telling a lie.
Hunter Biden took money from The Ukraine-Russian Mob, and Joe Biden Extorted the Ukraine Government and had the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter Biden's and George Soros' Corruption in The Ukraine and their Mob Ties.

Think about that for a second.

Make no mistake, for all the continual distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency in this manner is a felony.
Really, you dumbass? Back up that declaration by citing the laws as codified which DIRECTLY apply to these horrible and unlawful, "...distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency...." which are felonious in nature as your flagging mentality perceives!

I could write a critique of every paragraph of your flatulating OP, but the above will serve as a warning of the additional boot licking for the Orange One's vanity and corruption!

Pack light!
I think they should be prosecuted because they have been committing felonies with what they have been doing the last three years.
More actually. Ever since Trump decended that escalator and announced his candidacy.

Daily Mail ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:21::auiqs.jpg::lame2::rofl::spinner::twirl::laughing0301:

Make no mistake, for all the continual distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency in this manner is a felony.
Really, you dumbass? Back up that declaration by citing the laws as codified which DIRECTLY apply to these horrible and unlawful, "...distractions and misdirection, actively seeking to undermine The Presidency...." which are felonious in nature as your flagging mentality perceives!

I could write a critique of every paragraph of your flatulating OP, but the above will serve as a warning of the additional boot licking for the Orange One's vanity and corruption!

I'm beginning to thing the guy's a Plant!

Trumps cabinet is going to ignore all court orders lol

I love it

Hunter Biden took money from The Ukraine-Russian Mob, and Joe Biden Extorted the Ukraine Government and had the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter Biden's and George Soros' Corruption in The Ukraine and their Mob Ties.

Think about that for a second.
That doesnt change the fact that Trump committed an impeachable act.

Even though, Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back