Crying Wolf: Will Leftist Lies Put Trump Back in the White House?

You mean people getting their jobs back? Heck yeah, I'm all for it. But what did pedo joe have to do with it?what

Didn't anyone tell you? We're up about 3½ million jobs under Biden than we were under Trump's pre-covid high. Those are additional jobs beyond those who "got their jobs back." And what did Biden do? Same as every other president.

Didn't anyone tell you? We're up about 3½ million jobs under Biden than we were under Trump's pre-covid high. Those are additional jobs beyond those who "got their jobs back." And what did Biden do? Same as every other president.
People going back to their jobs isn't job creation. Try again.

Says the anti-Trump cult. :21:
Sorry but it is the Trump Cult that want to ignore the courts and laws...

Still believe the election nonsense....

Sit and think why Fox News paid $768m just so they didn't have to tell the truth? Think about that?

And yet, you're the one lying saying we haven't exceeded the pre-covid high.

Go figger. :dunno:
Over 168,000 laid off in the tech industry. 136,000 layoff in other major companies. Disney fixing to have its third layoff 2500 more employees. If your pedophile can't cut a deal on the debt ceiling in the next week. He says the economy will crash. Good luck, I personally thinks it sucks. But I do hope all the people laid off were Biden supporters.

Over 168,000 laid off in the tech industry. 136,000 layoff in other major companies. Disney fixing to have its third layoff 2500 more employees. If your pedophile can't cut a deal on the debt ceiling in the next week. He says the economy will crash. Good luck, I personally thinks it sucks. But I do hope all the people laid off were Biden supporters.

Imbecile...

Pre-covid high: 152,371,000
Currently: 155,673,000

We passed the point of recovery nearly a year ago and we've added nearly another 3½ million jobs.

Denying that is denying reality. Which is what sycophants do to convince themselves we haven't recovered thd list jobs; or that Biden didn't really win the election; Or that Kari Lake did.

~~~~~~
Former President Donald Trump is dominating in the Republican presidential primary and has opened up a massive lead over President Biden in a potential head-to-head matchup, May’s Harvard-Harris survey found.
**********​
“It’s not just that corporate media rejects Americans’ views.
They don’t permit those views to be heard.”

Tch, Tch, Tch. Your lying TDS is showing just liked your filthy, ragged slip. You're an :ahole-1:
Fuck you and your bullshit right wing talking points! You fuckers are the biggest liars on the planet. Everything I said about Trump is true. Pricks like you refuse to believe it because you got no balls and can't think for yourselves.

Forum List

Back