Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

He could easily be proven to be a traitor to the US. You advocating for him makes you one as well.

So murder for Obama too?

If you can't even say, you demonstrate you don't really mean it.

Its always kinda fun to watch you keyboard commandos try to one-up each other with your murder fantasies.

So murder for Obama too?

If you can't even say, you demonstrate you don't really mean it.

Its always kinda fun to watch you keyboard commandos try to one-up each other with your murder fantasies.
It's not murder when you're tried and convicted of treason, faggot.

That is absolutely what should happen.

It's not murder when you're tried and convicted of treason, faggot.

That is absolutely what should happen.

Then why didn't Durham indict Obama for treason? Or recommend it in his report?

There's clearly a pretty serious gap between your fantasies of murder.....and the actual law.

Maybe more MILF soup will help you figure out what you're missing in all this?

Nope. Treason doesn't include fraud. Its war against the United States. None of your 'special exceptions' exist anywhere in the law.

You're literally just imagining pseudo-legal nonsense.....to try and justify murdering Obama.

Almost all of your law enforcement and court conspiracies.....are you just not having any idea how the works. And then raging when the courts follow the law rather than your imagination.
I already told you fraud infects everything. I stand by what I said.

Then why didn't Durham indict Obama for treason? Or recommend it in his report?

There's clearly a pretty serious gap between your fantasies of murder.....and the actual law.

Maybe more MILF soup will help you figure out what you're missing in all this?
Not sure if that's in the purview of his job, even. TBH, idk.

I would think it would be on Congress or the FBI or DOJ for something like that. :dunno:

I already told you fraud infects everything. I stand by what I said.

Oh, you 'said' it. But you typing out the claim has no relevance to the law. And certainly doesn't justify the murder of Barack Obama.

What's fascinating though....is how you think the law works. You genuinely believe that you can make up anything you'd like, imagine exceptions to laws that don't exist, make up entire passages to the Constitution that don't exist...

....and the law magically changes to match what you made up.

Are you starting to see why your ilk do so terribly in court?

Not sure if that's in the purview of his job, even. TBH, idk.

I would think it would be on Congress or the FBI or DOJ for something like that. :dunno:

It would take moments for you to look up Barr's special order creating Durham's role as special counsel and see the prosecutorial power granted Durham.

Durham had full prosecutorial power to pursue any crime he came across as part of his investigation. And he certainly looked into Obama.

Why didn't he indict him with Treason?

There's clearly something you're missing.

Laughing.....so you're literally arguing that you know more about the law, what constitutes a crime than Durham.
Never argued that at all, man, you are a mile off yet again.

I want to be sure I heard you right.
Dude, do you have the slightest idea that no one likes you here because you are arrogant and boring as snot? Or maybe that is your point.

Never argued that at all, man, you are a mile off yet again.

Laughing...so why would I ignore Durham on what is and isn't a crime, and instead believe you?

As Durham cited none of the crimes you insist were committed. He referred no such crimes to the DOJ. He recommended no such prosecutions.

He indicted no one on any such crimes.

But you know better that Durham, huh?

Oh, you 'said' it. But you typing out the claim has no relevance to the law. And certainly doesn't justify the murder of Barack Obama.

What's fascinating though....is how you think the law works. You genuinely believe that you can make up anything you'd like, imagine exceptions to laws that don't exist, make up entire passages to the Constitution that don't exist...

....and the law magically changes to match what you made up.

Are you starting to see why your ilk do so terribly in court?
They are not following the law. Why do you keep going back to it? They are abusing the law and their power.

They are not following the law. Why do you keep going back to it? They are abusing the law and their power.

Because you're inventing meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish that doesn't exist anywhere in our law...

.....so you can MURDER people.

We're way past 'oops' or awkward attempts to change the topic. You're demonstrated how dangerous conspiracy theorists actually are. As you've convinced yourself that anything you can imagine or make up justifies you killing people.

OK. One vote for jackass and boring as snot.

No one is arguing what is a crime, child, we are arguing what SHOULD be a crime.

With your source being you citing yourself.

No one is getting indicted because you imagine yourself a legal authority. Durham was a legal authority. And far more experienced that you. And yet no one was indicted for any of the crimes you insist were committed.

Why would I ignore Durham and instead believe you?

Because you're inventing meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish that doesn't exist anywhere in our law...

.....so you can MURDER people.

We're way past 'oops' or awkward attempts to change the topic. You're demonstrated how dangerous conspiracy theorists actually are. As you've convinced yourself that anything you can imagine or make up justifies you killing people.
You have quite an imagination. I do not want to murder anyone. I am saying it is well deserved. So let the horse die.

who said that anyone did??

are you changing the subject??
No...

The title is "Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again"

Your lord and master tried to use the government to overturn the Presidential election in Georgia. Somehow you guys tried to say "yeah but he didn't create votes".... Which is a non-sequitur.

You guys brought it up--vote creation. Not me.

Nothing you've cited is 'war against the United States'.

As you demonstrated in your humiliating blunder with the prosecutorial authority of Special Counsel......you have no idea what the law says. And you have no idea what you're talking about.

And we're not going to start murdering people because of your imagination about the law.

It doesn't have to be in a war, dumb bunny. Look at the Article. I posted it all for you.

Then learn proper English, little Chinese stooge.

No...

The title is "Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again"

Your lord and master tried to use the government to overturn the Presidential election in Georgia. Somehow you guys tried to say "yeah but he didn't create votes".... Which is a non-sequitur.

You guys brought it up--vote creation. Not me.

No, he didn't. But we do KNOW that the shrilary, obummer, and xiden DID.

Little boot licker.

Forum List

Back