Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

And you're stupid. I would rather be crazy than stupid. Most people would.
You're enjoying the best of both worlds...

Still thinking that every election is rigged (even ones where your candidate won) which is stupid and crazy enough to still believe it when there is no proof.

:auiqs.jpg:

Can you show me anywhere in Durham's 316 page report he mentions 'insurrection' or claims anyone committed it?

And if these crimes were actually committed by the FBI, why didn't Durham charge anyone with them?
They tried to take a sitting president out of office with made up lies. What the hell do you call that?

You're enjoying the best of both worlds...

Still thinking that every election is rigged (even ones where your candidate won) which is stupid and crazy enough to still believe it when there is no proof.

:auiqs.jpg:
There was election fraud in 2016. Trump tried to investigate how it was being done, but the people he hired to do so went about it

in the worst way possible, demanding things no sane governor would ever give them. I know I would have told them to fuck off.

(after reading what they were demanding) It's almost as if the investigation was intentionally scuttled from within.

Because you're inventing meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish that doesn't exist anywhere in our law...

.....so you can MURDER people.

We're way past 'oops' or awkward attempts to change the topic. You're demonstrated how dangerous conspiracy theorists actually are. As you've convinced yourself that anything you can imagine or make up justifies you killing people.
Legal executions for treason are not murder, moron.

They tried to take a sitting president out of office with made up lies. What the hell do you call that?
A fiction that a pack of butthurt sore-loser traitors made up, because they're too gutless to tell the truth.

At this stage, the Trump cult sore-losers are aware that their cult is lying. However, since the cult removed both their spines and their gonads, none of them is capable of saying "No, I won't lie for the cult." They've become oozing invertebrate creatures, incapable of rising out of the corrupt partisan slime which is now their home.

I suppose now that YOU think YOU know better than special investigator Durham who has spent five years intently studying the issue in his 300 page report?
Durham didn't find any wrongdoing, despite having every weapon of government politicization of justice at his command, and a willing to use such weapons.

Do keep up. What your cult tells you does not reflect reality.

Durham didn't find any wrongdoing,
He just found 300 PAGES of wrong doing you idiot.

despite having every weapon of government politicization of justice at his command, and a willing to use such weapons.
No, instead of wielding power like an axe like democrats do, he mostly advised that the malfeasant agencies correct their bad behavior. Meanwhile, all he found was 300 pages of wrongdoing. At least for anyone who can read.

No, instead of wielding power like an axe like democrats do, he mostly advised that the malfeasant agencies correct their bad behavior. Meanwhile, all he found was 300 pages of wrongdoing. At least for anyone who can read.
And yet none of the conservatives can specifically point to the wrongdoing. All they can do is wave their hands around wildly and claim it happened.

Normal people correctly conclude that means they're making it all up.

And yet none of the conservatives can specifically point to the wrongdoing.
Odd. I just gave a long list of it all just yesterday.

All they can do is wave their hands around wildly and claim it happened.
No, the expert Durham who investigated the matter deeply for years came to the conclusion that it all happened. RussiaRussiaRussia was all made up by partisans in Washington trying to deprive America of the president they voted for!

Normal people correctly conclude that means they're making it all up.
Well then, that leaves you out. Do you really think YOU are normal?

Odd. I just gave a long list of it all just yesterday.
Nah. That was just random delusional butthurt.

Let me quote straight from the report ...

“... no evidence of politically motivated misconduct.”

Ooh, sucks to be you, little fascist. Durham flat out says you're wrong.

Well then, that leaves you out. Do you really think YOU are normal?
You were stomping your widdle foot when you typed that, weren't you? It's so cute when you do that.

Now, you do understand that fascists are _not_ considered to be the normal thing in the USA, right? That makes you the abnormal one.

Nah. That was just random delusional butthurt.
In other words, what the chinese imps can't oppress, they will just try to discredit and deny instead?

Let me quote straight from the report ...
Must be the part they told Durham he had to put in if he ever wanted to work or see his family again. Communists will always commune.

Ooh, sucks to be you, little fascist.
Ooh, it must really suck to be you, big communist!

Durham flat out says you're wrong.
No, only little lying pissholes like you say that. Durham said no such thing.

Forum List

Back