Active Military and Vets support Colin Kaepernick

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
LINK

People, like my father, didn't sacrifice for limited or polite free speech or so that police brutality is swept under the rug.

The flag stands as a symbol to protest it and burn it. Freedom is absolute.

You fringe-right "constitutionalists" should know that.

Actually, freedom isn't absolute. That's why we have gun control laws. Another fail from hazlnut.

LINK

People, like my father, didn't sacrifice for limited or polite free speech or so that police brutality is swept under the rug.

Perhaps you should say "some" support him. I'm a veteran and do not need to use my father's valor to make a statement. I do not support anyone who refuses to stand for the National Anthem nor salutes the Flag. Now you know, not all veterans do support such expressions of lack of patriotism.

LINK

You're free to burn the flag. I'm free to punch you in the nose when you do.

LINK

You are deplorable.
facebook_-166083679.jpg

Lefties are either delusional or they just don't get it and they probably never will. Just because the Greatest Generation fought and died to preserve Kraperdick's right to criticize his Country and insult everything Americans respect it doesn't mean they agree with him. Lefties have been at war with the 1st Amendment so long that they don't seem to understand the concept.

I gotta go with the rightys on this one. While I don't think Kap and others are doing anything illegal I think it is a horrible, spoiled and disrespectful way to make their point. They have a right to do it and we have a right to condemn it. To me the national anthem is a very sacred and special part of our sporting events, it reminds us of something that is bigger than ourselves.... This clown is disrepecting that message and trying to make that moment about him and his causes. Not cool

LINK

So, how many flag burners, stompers and shiters have we tried and executed? None? Then it appears your rights remain intact.
And we will continue to use our right to consider your lack of patriotism appalling.

Last edited:
LINK

I think it would be helpful to know WHY they are not pledging allegiance or whatever to the US (what's their message by kneeling)? I often thought I should not "worship" the US as there is only (in my mind) only One to worship. If you are going to make a statement, make it clear.

LINK

Hey haznut, karma is a bitch.
facebook_-1907087687.jpg

This is one vet who will provoke anyone who disrespects the anthem or the flag. Not a keyboard warrior but the cold facts. Ask anyone who knows me personally. Six people here know the Hossfly.

Vets can't stand fake patriotism.

To be a patriot is to respect the rights vets fought for.

So many on the fringe-right only support free hate speech.

LINK

Wow hazelnut got his talking points today......

Hey dipshot...Noone says he can't legally do it.....its a question of should he, but I get that is way above your IQ.

This is one vet who will provoke anyone who disrespects the anthem or the flag. Not a keyboard warrior but the cold facts. Ask anyone who knows me personally. Six people here know the Hossfly.

Tell us how you'd deal with a gal who rubs ol' glory on her glory hole?

3077566b4b350c94c6f4dde5f1a1aa70.jpg

american-flag-bikini.jpg

american-flag-stars-stripes-swim-bikini-35.jpg

This guy is disrespecting a country that has been pretty damn good to him He's a p.o.s. but he does have the right to do what he did. He reminds me of obama. Hates his country and tries to provoke discontent and violence.

LINK

I think you got it a little wrong here. The flag is not a symbol to protest and burn. It represents the best of this country, and incidentally, since this country is so great, you can disrespect and burn the flag and not be prosecuted or executed.

The military supporting his RIGHT to do it isn't the same as supporting him doing it.

BULLSHITE! Obama and Clinton have been an absolute disgrace to our soldiers, especially our Veterans. The Military will not be supporting Clinton. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back