Zone1 Remember What Happened When Blacks Tried Peaceful Protests?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

What happened when Colin Kaepernick peacefully took a knee to protest police killings of blacks? When other black athletes and citizens did the same. This happened before George Floyd. There was no burning, no looting, no violence. But what was the reaction? Did this peaceful protest get the support of the same people who endlessly rant disingenuously about the George Floyd protests?

HELL NO!

We got the same anger and rants by the same subsection of the white community that tries talking about blacks looting and burning during the Floyd protests. In this forum, we got the same disapproval for this peaceful protest from the same people who oppose anything blacks do. The president, who was trump, ranted and used foul language directed at peaceful protesters just like he did during the George Floyd protest. And just like Jason Aldean, some country singer made a racist song, Take a Knee, My Ass I think it was called.

It seems that there are whites in America who believe that we should just be grateful that we still aren't slaves. That we don't have the First Amendment right to protest, or that our protests must be done in a manner in which they approve. My point in all this is, that right wing whites need to stop talking about the few incidents that happened during the George Floyd protests. Because as Dr. King said in obviously a statement right wing whites didn't read, A riot is the language of the unheard. Whites on the right refused to hear it when the protests were 100 percent peaceful. And please do not try making the claim that the 1-6 riot happened because the people were unheard.

The same president who barked about disrespecting America fomented an insurrection to overturn an election which is something that totally disrespects the foundation the people who bark the loudest when non whites protest, claim this country was founded on. Trump disrespected everything America stands for on 1-6. Yet you support him. So the opposition to Kaepernick was not about respect for the flag or our military.

MLK got results.

Colin Kaepernick is an embarrassing example of a PC black with no cause. Colin is a lifelong beneficiary of Affirmative Action and admitted he himself NEVER OBSERVED cops misbehave. All PARROTING. BAWK.

Colin is a sick person and should not be admired. His career was on the downslide. He was benched.

Instead of being a good teammate, taking his team logo off, and speaking out as an individual, Colin decided to make the 49ers his political platform, by being a treasonous coward and parroting lies and supporting communism. Colin tried to force "his" views, which aren't even his, on his team. BAD TEAMMATE.

Boycott Nike and all companies that suck up to bigoted race baiting PARROT Colin Kaepernick, the definition of a BAD TEAMMATE who put his sick political views above his commitment to his team.

What did happen? Yes, they peacefully knelt and were called all kinds of names and were called SOB's by the president and their calls for people to listen to their complaints were dismissed.

Then things got violent and they got results.

What did happen? Yes, they peacefully knelt and were called all kinds of names and were called SOB's by the president and their calls for people to listen to their complaints were dismissed.

Then things got violent and they got results.
Exactly.

What happened when Colin Kaepernick peacefully took a knee to protest police killings of blacks? When other black athletes and citizens did the same. This happened before George Floyd. There was no burning, no looting, no violence. But what was the reaction? Did this peaceful protest get the support of the same people who endlessly rant disingenuously about the George Floyd protests?

HELL NO!

We got the same anger and rants by the same subsection of the white community that tries talking about blacks looting and burning during the Floyd protests. In this forum, we got the same disapproval for this peaceful protest from the same people who oppose anything blacks do. The president, who was trump, ranted and used foul language directed at peaceful protesters just like he did during the George Floyd protest. And just like Jason Aldean, some country singer made a racist song, Take a Knee, My Ass I think it was called.

It seems that there are whites in America who believe that we should just be grateful that we still aren't slaves. That we don't have the First Amendment right to protest, or that our protests must be done in a manner in which they approve. My point in all this is, that right wing whites need to stop talking about the few incidents that happened during the George Floyd protests. Because as Dr. King said in obviously a statement right wing whites didn't read, A riot is the language of the unheard. Whites on the right refused to hear it when the protests were 100 percent peaceful. And please do not try making the claim that the 1-6 riot happened because the people were unheard.

The same president who barked about disrespecting America fomented an insurrection to overturn an election which is something that totally disrespects the foundation the people who bark the loudest when non whites protest, claim this country was founded on. Trump disrespected everything America stands for on 1-6. Yet you support him. So the opposition to Kaepernick was not about respect for the flag or our military.

Remember what happened when cops stopped killing black criminals? Crime skyrocketed across the country!

And what happened to this guy?

You know, the man you right wingers are so quick to quote the only line he said that you know in order to excuse your racism?

He peacefully protested.

And what did he get?

A bullet in his neck.

So I think it's time right wing whites shut up about violence and riots by others. Because if you don't get your way, right wingers turn to violence. Look at 1-6, a bunch of right-wing whites mad because who they voted for lost. And look at right wing whites now, threatening civil war because their leaders have to face the law and order they claim to support. This violence and constant threats by the right is why groups like ANTIFA exist. It is why the NFAC exists. You right wingers talk a lot of ----, but things are this simple, don't start none, won't be none.

And what happened to this guy?

You know, the man you right wingers are so quick to quote the only line he said that you know in order to excuse your racism?

He peacefully protested.

And what did he get?

A bullet in his neck.

So I think it's time right wing whites shut up about violence and riots by others. Because if you don't get your way, right wingers turn to violence. Look at 1-6, a bunch of right-wing whites mad because who they voted for lost. And look at right wing whites now, threatening civil war because their leaders have to face the law and order they claim to support. This violence and constant threats by the right is why groups like ANTIFA exist. It is why the NFAC exists. You right wingers talk a lot of ----, but things are this simple, don't start none, won't be none.

Yes, it’s awful that a racist killed MLK, but did that excuse blacks from burning down half of Washington, DC?

Yes, it’s awful that a racist killed MLK, but did that excuse blacks from burning down half of Washington, DC?

No, having the president call them SOB's for peacefully protesting and the VP turn his back on them did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And set ethnic relations back 50 years....Congratulations.

That people who were complaining about an unfair justice system upset you but when Trump does it, gets your support shows where your thoughts have always lied.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No, having the president call them SOB's for peacefully protesting and the VP turn his back on them did.
1) They were protesting over a lie, and on their employer’s time

2) So now we have a president calling almost half of all Americans traitors to this country. Better?

Noted. None of your business.
Of course it’s my business. Blacks and their enablers did $2 billion worth of damage, were the cause of 30 murders, and were responsible for hundreds of assaults during the Summer of Love, setting back race relations 50 years. That impacts me.
I'm not here to defend Biden. He helped cause some of the earlier problems.
I’m just pointing out that you can’t criticize one president for condemning a few dozen people when another president condemns tens of millions.

Kaepernick and other blacks were protesting with a legitimate proven grievance. Trump whined about losing an election and now whines because he got caught up and has to face justice.

Last edited:

HELL NO!

Conservatives called athletes who kneeled in silence during the National Anthem traitors.

They call those who stormed the Capitol and beat police Patriots

I'm not here to defend Biden. He helped cause some of the earlier problems.

Not really. Biden put in crime prevention money. I know this, because our program utilized grant funds from the Biden bill to help train adults mandated by the courts and kids who were at risk. People talk about the incarceration, but Bidens plan stopped in 2004. Blacks had been overincarcerated long before Biden.

Lisa has no clue, she's just here to troll, making derogatory comments about blacks.

Conservatives called athletes who kneeled in silence during the National Anthem traitors.

They call those who stormed the Capitol and beat police Patriots
Yep. They sure did.

Not really. Biden put in crime prevention money. I know this, because our program utilized grant funds from the Biden bill to help train adults mandated by the courts and kids who were at risk. People talk about the incarceration, but Bidens plan stopped in 2004. Blacks had been overincarcerated long before Biden.

Lisa has no clue, she's just here to troll, making derogatory comments about blacks.

The problems precede Biden and are bigger than Biden but...................

It was a moment that may come back to haunt Joe Biden—perhaps as soon as tonight’s Democratic debate: In an earlier round this summer, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey wheeled on the former vice president, attacking his sponsorship of the 1994 federal crime bill with a roundhouse punch. “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses,” Booker said, “because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

The Crime-Bill Debate Shows How Short Americans’ Memories Are

Forum List

Back