Zone1 Remember What Happened When Blacks Tried Peaceful Protests?

What happened when Colin Kaepernick peacefully took a knee to protest police killings of blacks? When other black athletes and citizens did the same. This happened before George Floyd. There was no burning, no looting, no violence. But what was the reaction? Did this peaceful protest get the support of the same people who endlessly rant disingenuously about the George Floyd protests?

HELL NO!

We got the same anger and rants by the same subsection of the white community that tries talking about blacks looting and burning during the Floyd protests. In this forum, we got the same disapproval for this peaceful protest from the same people who oppose anything blacks do. The president, who was trump, ranted and used foul language directed at peaceful protesters just like he did during the George Floyd protest. And just like Jason Aldean, some country singer made a racist song, Take a Knee, My Ass I think it was called.

It seems that there are whites in America who believe that we should just be grateful that we still aren't slaves. That we don't have the First Amendment right to protest, or that our protests must be done in a manner in which they approve. My point in all this is, that right wing whites need to stop talking about the few incidents that happened during the George Floyd protests. Because as Dr. King said in obviously a statement right wing whites didn't read, A riot is the language of the unheard. Whites on the right refused to hear it when the protests were 100 percent peaceful. And please do not try making the claim that the 1-6 riot happened because the people were unheard.

The same president who barked about disrespecting America fomented an insurrection to overturn an election which is something that totally disrespects the foundation the people who bark the loudest when non whites protest, claim this country was founded on. Trump disrespected everything America stands for on 1-6. Yet you support him. So the opposition to Kaepernick was not about respect for the flag or our military.

-Losers. MLK without brains.

What does he being a millionaire have to do with protesting police brutality?
Nothing. But like I said, there are some whites who think we should just be happy that we are no longer slaves. Notice that he won't say the same thing about a white billionaire still protesting about losing an election.

Nothing. But like I said, there are some whites who think we should just be happy that we are no longer slaves. Notice that he won't say the same thing about a white billionaire still protesting about losing an election.

That white billionaire (if he even is) called him a SOB. You expect him to stand up for him now?

That white billionaire (if he even is) called him a SOB. You expect him to stand up for him now?
I was referring to ninjas comment about Kaepernick being a millionaire. Ninja won't make the same kinds of comments about a white billionaire protesting, not because he faced real injustice, but because he can't be president.

What happened when Colin Kaepernick peacefully took a knee to protest police killings of blacks? When other black athletes and citizens did the same. This happened before George Floyd. There was no burning, no looting, no violence. But what was the reaction? Did this peaceful protest get the support of the same people who endlessly rant disingenuously about the George Floyd protests?

HELL NO!

We got the same anger and rants by the same subsection of the white community that tries talking about blacks looting and burning during the Floyd protests. In this forum, we got the same disapproval for this peaceful protest from the same people who oppose anything blacks do. The president, who was trump, ranted and used foul language directed at peaceful protesters just like he did during the George Floyd protest. And just like Jason Aldean, some country singer made a racist song, Take a Knee, My Ass I think it was called.

It seems that there are whites in America who believe that we should just be grateful that we still aren't slaves. That we don't have the First Amendment right to protest, or that our protests must be done in a manner in which they approve. My point in all this is, that right wing whites need to stop talking about the few incidents that happened during the George Floyd protests. Because as Dr. King said in obviously a statement right wing whites didn't read, A riot is the language of the unheard. Whites on the right refused to hear it when the protests were 100 percent peaceful. And please do not try making the claim that the 1-6 riot happened because the people were unheard.

The same president who barked about disrespecting America fomented an insurrection to overturn an election which is something that totally disrespects the foundation the people who bark the loudest when non whites protest, claim this country was founded on. Trump disrespected everything America stands for on 1-6. Yet you support him. So the opposition to Kaepernick was not about respect for the flag or our military.

Collin got millions for his protests ... 20 million from nike alone .. not to bad for a crappy quarterback eh ?

Conservatives called athletes who kneeled in silence during the National Anthem traitors.

They call those who stormed the Capitol and beat police Patriots
dems cheered when a leftwing mob set fires assaulted and injured over 2 dozen secrete service members in their attempt to storm the WH .. the POTUS had to be moved to a secure bunker !

The problems precede Biden and are bigger than Biden but...................

It was a moment that may come back to haunt Joe Biden—perhaps as soon as tonight’s Democratic debate: In an earlier round this summer, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey wheeled on the former vice president, attacking his sponsorship of the 1994 federal crime bill with a roundhouse punch. “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses,” Booker said, “because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

The Crime-Bill Debate Shows How Short Americans’ Memories Are
and the irony is that the Big Guys boy Hunter aint serving any time for his drug use ...

kinda makes it pointless when the Big Guy got nearly 90% of the black vote .

Sadly people are going to vote for one or the other party. They should have voted for the guy that called them SOB's?

Sadly people are going to vote for one or the other party. They should have voted for the guy that called them SOB's?
so calling a few elite millionaire athlete millionaires sob's is calling all blacks sob's eh ? the truth is he wasnt talking about all blacks ... but the lefts leaders and the msm claim he was .. why would anyone vote for such an evil divisive party ?

He didn’t call blacks SOBs. He called a handful of ungrateful rich athletes that.

so calling a few elite millionaire athlete millionaires sob's is calling all blacks sob's eh ? the truth is he wasnt talking about all blacks ... but the lefts leaders and the msm claim he was .. why would anyone vote for such an evil divisive party ?
Trump called citizens engaged in peaceful protest SOBs

Meanwhile he called those attacking the Capitol and beating police officers Patriots

Many people kneeled. Pence walked out of a college game.

The majority of blacks supported the protests. Yes he called them SOB's.

I supported them. He called me the same.

Forum List

Back