Zone1 Remember What Happened When Blacks Tried Peaceful Protests?

What Republicans call disrespecting our country

1693656979975.jpeg

What Republicans call Patriotism

1693657159087.jpeg

Lol.
The infamous gallows that couldn't hang a midget.
"Mr. Pence, could you please kneel so we can hang you in our shitty, poorly constructed gallows?"
main-qimg-39e2e7a92735633c149bf77fcefea668-lq.jpeg

Lol.
The infamous gallows that couldn't hang a midget.
"Mr. Pence, could you please kneel so we can hang you in our shitty, poorly constructed gallows?"View attachment 823651
Are you claiming people thought they could actually hang the Capitol Building from those gallows?
They were there to send a message to Congress

1693658931657.jpeg

Good.
Congress Critters should be afraid of the population.
They work for us.

America once had a way to deal with crooked politicians...
View attachment 823666

What Congress members need to be afraid of…..
The vote
A Free Press
Freedom of Speech

That is what our Constitution provides for regress

It does not include threatening members of Congress or storming the Capitol beating police

What did happen? Yes, they peacefully knelt and were called all kinds of names and were called SOB's by the president and their calls for people to listen to their complaints were dismissed.

Then things got violent and they got results.
What results?

How are black people better off now as a "result" of the BLM riots?

The problems precede Biden and are bigger than Biden but...................

It was a moment that may come back to haunt Joe Biden—perhaps as soon as tonight’s Democratic debate: In an earlier round this summer, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey wheeled on the former vice president, attacking his sponsorship of the 1994 federal crime bill with a roundhouse punch. “There are people right now in prison for life for drug offenses,” Booker said, “because you stood up and used that tough-on-crime phony rhetoric that got a lot of people elected but destroyed communities like mine.”

The Crime-Bill Debate Shows How Short Americans’ Memories Are
Not denying that part, but there was more than that and some of it saved more blacks from getting incarcerated. That crime bill had the infamous midnight basketball program and funds to build recreation centers in the hood. Both of these things were criticized by republicans.

There were no BLM riots. So start with that and recognize the many whites who talk about BLM riots dissed us when we peacefully took a knee.

Not denying that part, but there was more than that and some of it saved more blacks from getting incarcerated. That crime bill had the infamous midnight basketball program and funds to build recreation centers in the hood. Both of these things were criticized by republicans.

I'm not trying to defend Republicans.

I have to laugh at people who blame BLM for riots. I've real police reports about the Floyd proests from the NYPD, Baltimore PD, Philly PD, Chicago PD, Dallas PD, Cleveland PD, Denver PD, and the LAPD. Each report stated that the violence came from individuals and groups not associated with BLM. So I'm not going to argue about this with a bunch of Fox news chumps. There were no BLM riots.

BLM has helped break down the “Blue Wall of Silence” where police would look out for each other and not testify against other officers

Police are more accountable
So wrongful police shootings and beatings of blacks has been reduced? You have data on that?

So wrongful police shootings and beatings of blacks has been reduced? You have data on that?

Takes time. As more and more officers are held accountable fewer and fewer are going to risk prison.

Whether it lessens it or not is also a side argument. The violations of people's right should be addressed either way.

If it wasn't for BLM, Derek Chauvin would not have been convicted.

Forum List

Back