A traitor in our midst?

Scaramucci initially remained a Trump supporter even after being fired in 2017, often defending the president in media appearances. But over the summer, he turned on Trump, writing a scathing op-ed in The Washington Post in which he vowed to work against his reelection.

Since then, he’s only stepped up his rhetoric.

“The American president is a traitor to the United States,” Scaramucci said on CNN earlier this month. “He is literally the most un-American president that we’ve had, probably since Andrew Johnson
So you are a war monger then. Don't ever spout anti war crap again the rest of your life. You put your party ahead of everything else. Your party sho spoke more ph ukn anti war chants in the last 60 years then any entity in history. A lot of voters who helped to put Trump into office are anti war. A lot are not. We have been at war since 1990 in that region. Throw a bone.

Trump will then face a moment like President Richard Nixon did in 1974: Republicans in the Senate will break the news to him that he’s got to go or else he’ll lose an impeachment trial.

“That will eventually happen,” Scaramucci said. “And that’s the reason why he’s pressurized.”
Edward says..... Choke, Choke....cough cough.....Putin, please take your magic missile out of my face while I am trying to write this propaganda for mother Russia.

You PATHETIC TDS leftists will just LATCH ONTO ANY OLE POS FANTASY that comes along that makes you FEEL GOOD because it FEEDS your INSATIABLE appetite for ANYTHING ANTI TRUMP, even if it's OBVIOUS BS from some BUTT HURT little ass clown talking smack.

GOOD GOD you people are PATHETIC!

Last edited:
Hardly surprising. It will happen eventually, since Trump won't listen to his advisors and doesn't learn from his mistakes.
Salami, salami, baloney! Trump does learn from his mistakes, and the Demmies strain at a gnat to swallow a camel to try to reverse it, and they can't. Trump has guts and the courage of his convictions. That means ever so much to people. They like a guy who tells the truth and has high principles. Trump does that and he has saved many American lives already by not getting America immediately sucked into the theatrics of millenia-old squabbles that are never forgiven, never ever forgotten desires for revenge for stuff that occurred a hundred generations or more ago.

If he has to move to protect America, he will do what has to be done, knowing we have the best military on the planet. Those soldiers of ours are trained not only to fight but when to stand down and keep their heads. Baby, they're the best in the world, and if we ride this a little further down the road, you know President Trump is going to do the right thing to get old enemies to soften the edges of their animus toward one another. Then if there is a cell of malignant Ises, we can move in for their elimination with a minimum loss of American lives.

Trump is on our soldiers' mothers' side. Don't you forget it. He wants no unnecessary tears shed when he's the best negotiator on the planet. Yes, he will be tested. Yes, he will win.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hardly surprising. It will happen eventually, since Trump won't listen to his advisors and doesn't learn from his mistakes.
Salami, salami, baloney! Trump does learn from his mistakes, and the Demmies strain at a gnat to swallow a camel to try to reverse it, and they can't. Trump has guts and the courage of his convictions. That means ever so much to people. They like a guy who tells the truth and has high principles. Trump does that and he has saved many American lives already by not getting America immediately sucked into the theatrics of millenia-old squabbles that are never forgiven, never ever forgotten desires for revenge for stuff that occurred a hundred generations or more ago.

If he has to move to protect America, he will do what has to be done, knowing we have the best military on the planet. Those soldiers of ours are trained not only to fight but when to stand down and keep their heads. Baby, they're the best in the world, and if we ride this a little further down the road, you know President Trump is going to do the right thing to get old enemies to soften the edges of their animus toward one another. Then if there is a cell of malignant Ises, we can move in for their elimination with a minimum loss of American lives.

Trump is on our soldiers' mothers' side. Don't you forget it. He wants no unnecessary tears shed when he's the best negotiator on the planet. Yes, he will be tested. Yes, he will win.
I hear ISIS is thinking of making him Man of the Year, since he set up the conditions that allowed so many of their fighters to escape imprisonment. Nice job, Donny!

Who stormed out of the meeting again? Find that person and there is your meltdown right. I can see her now all she lacks is a shit tipped broom.
She's praying for Trump,,,I am too Praying for a bad ending for him
edward37, a little old advice from the good book: "tempt ye not the Lord God."
20+ US Senators ready to turn on Trump and help convict him in the Senate, pending incoming evidence?

Entirely believable.

On the State level, in Illinois, in January 2009...

The Illinois House voted 114-1 to impeach, and the Illinois Senate voted 59-0 to strip the office from then-Governor Rod Blagojevich.

Given the level of corruption then (and now) rampant in Illinois, it was an extraordinary bipartisan ejection of a crushing political liability.

"Crushing political liability"

Let that sink in for a minute. :21:

-----------

When you spend all your time defending an Idiot Savant who insists on shooting himself in the foot over-and-over-and-over again...

Well...
Whaddya mean "pending evidence"?

We have tRump's confession. That's all that is needed.
Pants definitely on fire. :rolleyes:

I hear ISIS is thinking of making him Man of the Year, since he set up the conditions that allowed so many of their fighters to escape imprisonment. Nice job, Donny!
I don't think so. Isis wants no more of President Trump and what his generals did to them the last time. You forget that President Trump gets his bluff in first and foremost. Then things just work out. Like yesterday. All of a big sudden, Nancy Pelosi, seeing herself doing time, backed off the impeachment revenge baloney. Not so sure she can avoid doing time, though, for all the standards she ignored on her way to being the most important woman on the planet.

20+ US Senators ready to turn on Trump and help convict him in the Senate, pending incoming evidence?

Entirely believable.

On the State level, in Illinois, in January 2009...

The Illinois House voted 114-1 to impeach, and the Illinois Senate voted 59-0 to strip the office from then-Governor Rod Blagojevich.

Given the level of corruption then (and now) rampant in Illinois, it was an extraordinary bipartisan ejection of a crushing political liability.

"Crushing political liability"

Let that sink in for a minute. :21:

-----------

When you spend all your time defending an Idiot Savant who insists on shooting himself in the foot over-and-over-and-over again...

Well...

Yeah, sorry.

State rules for impeachment are totally different from federal rules,

Plus you ARE speaking of the illegitimate state of Illinois - who doesn't even care for its own people.

PS I loved Blagojevich!!

Anthony Scaramucci predicts group of Senate Republicans are about to turn on Trump

Anthony Scaramucci says President Donald Trump’s “meltdown” is going to get a whole lot worse.

On Wednesday night, the former White House communications director who was fired after just 10 days on the job said on CNN that Trump was looking at his future “and the future does not look good for him.”

“As more facts unfold about Syria, as more facts unfold about the people that have been arrested recently, and the conjoinment of all those issues over there, it’s going to be devastating for the president,” he said.

Scaramucci also predicted that Republicans in the Senate will soon turn on Trump and force him

Et tu, Brutus! I hope we don't have to wait until March, though. Hopefully by the ides of November!

Who stormed out of the meeting again? Find that person and there is your meltdown right. I can see her now all she lacks is a shit tipped broom.
I saw the photo, standing and pointing at the president. only a meltdown would resemble that pose.

I saw the photo, standing and pointing at the president. only a meltdown would resemble that pose.

Witnesses say she just went loopy. Probably intentional for the finger-pointing photo op.

Witnesses say she just went loopy. Probably intentional for the finger-pointing photo op.
except the story from the photo is she went off.

That's what I said!

Forum List

Back