Southern District of New York Corruption Investigation

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Initially, when President Trump first became president, he tried to clean up this cesspool. Rudy was giving him a hand with that, but there was a bit of a rebellion at the SDNY and people would not cooperate with cleaning up the corruption there.

The President fired a few disreputable people like Preet Bahara and some others. These were the people that did things like protect Whitey Bulger from Prosecution during his many Murder Sprees. Both Comey and Mueller were involved in that.

If you want a taste of how corrupt The SDNY is, watch "Black Mass" It barely touches how bad it is up there.
In fact, compared to what happened there, the movie comes off as Mary Poppins by comparison. The Book gives some better details.

Bahara and other associates oddly enough ended up on Mueller's Hatchet Team for the Fake Russian Collusion Investigation.

I think after The Re-Election it is time to clean house again at the SDNY. This is a highly politicized district that Obama helped weaponize like he did so many other government agencies and departments.

I see some of these Lefties, think it is funny when Corrupt FBI agents from the SDNY help Hit Men assassinate their targets by providing them logistical and scheduling information, to locate them and snuff them out.

Lol at republicans talking about the crimes and corruptions of NY and the power the mafia holds in the cities, while supporting a man who lived it and thrived in it.

Lol at republicans talking about the crimes and corruptions of NY and the power the mafia holds in the cities, while supporting a man who lived it and thrived in it.
So, in other words, you have nothing to support your lies, and this is just a deflection from the real corruption that exists within the SDNY.

Why do you defend corrupt FBI officials helping the mob with assassinations in New York and Boston?

So, in other words, you have nothing to support your lies, and this is just a deflection from the real corruption that exists within the SDNY.

Why do you defend corrupt FBI officials helping the mob with assassinations in New York and Boston?
Trump being a wannabe mafioso himself makes you look especially stupid

And you wanting to be Putin's Personal Butt Puppet makes you look especially feminine.

Giuliani Is Said to Be Under Investigation for Ukraine Work

Federal law requires American citizens to disclose to the Justice Department any contacts with the government or media in the United States at the direction or request of foreign politicians or government officials, regardless of whether they pay for the representation. Law enforcement officials have made clear in recent years that covert foreign influence is as great a threat to the country as spies trying to steal government secrets.

A criminal investigation of Mr. Giuliani raises the stakes of the Ukraine scandal for the president, whose dealings with the country are already the subject of an impeachment inquiry. It is also a stark turn for Mr. Giuliani, who now finds himself under scrutiny from the same United States attorney’s office he led in the 1980s, when he first rose to prominence as a tough-on-crime prosecutor and later ascended to two terms as mayor of New York.

It was unclear how far the investigation has progressed, and there was no indication that prosecutors in Manhattan have decided to file additional charges in the case. A spokeswoman for the United States attorney in Manhattan, Geoffrey S. Berman, declined to comment.

And you wanting to be Putin's Personal Butt Puppet makes you look especially feminine.
Someone once told me that 100% of the time, it will be a conservative who tries to steer a conversation towards anal butt play.

Someone once told me that 100% of the time, it will be a conservative who tries to steer a conversation towards anal butt play.
Well, I like to accommodate my enemies and allow them talk about their hobbies, like how large a Zucchini they can shove up Uranus.

Now go ride Putin's Magic Missile Your Traitorous Effeminate Hairy Man Butt Loving Traitor.

Well, I like to accommodate my enemies and allow them talk about their hobbies, like how large a Zuchinni they can shove up Uranus.

Now go ride Putin's Magic Missile Your Traitorous Effeminate Hairy Man Butt Loving Traitor.
Can't, Trump always has dibs.

Forum List

Back