A meme to the GOP..ya better not screw up like you did after 2014

The only problem Mary with a thread like this is the ultra right wing and ultra left wing they want this thread gone.

Hey I am willing to work with any liberal and find a common ground..
as am I.
I think it would be good for this country to pull together again.
Even like it was during Bill Clintons admin. I personally did not like him, but I did respect him and I honestly cant point to anything that he did on purpose that caused problems. He was fortunate to have the .Com explosion during his terms, it helped him balance the budget. Nobody can claim he was not an excellent orator, and I think his compassion for the country was real.
I think Bush really did have the best interest of the country in mind, but I think he was in over his head when it came to doing anything about it. Would be interesting to see how his terms would have gone without the war to blame everything on. But, we will never know.
obama has been a total failure as far as Im concerned and I question his commitment to the country from day one.
Trump might be in over his head depending on what happens. If everything in the world stays fairly peaceful, and he devotes his attention to fixing the debt and the economy, I think he is the best one for the job.
At this point, I see no reason to be at odds with someone else simply because they voted democrat.

If you think the Iraq War is the only thing that made Bush a bad president, then you are hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

I guess you forgot all about how horribly Bush handled Hurricane Katrina. And maybe you were catatonic during the economic collapse in 2008, right before Bush mercifully left office before he could cause any more damage.

The political opinions of you Repugs who voted for Bush simply don't matter, especially the ones who voted for him twice. By voting for Bush, you've already proven that you have horrible judgement, so no liberal such as myself is going to listen to you.

I am going to stop at when you said Katrina where was Obama on the Louisiana floods?
obama would have been in Chicago during Katrina wouldnt he?

What you don't read news alot and don't remember the flood last year in Louisiana?

Shall I refresh your memory? Kinda obvious your local news station kept it from you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../index.html?client=ms-android-boost-us&espv=1

The only problem Mary with a thread like this is the ultra right wing and ultra left wing they want this thread gone.

Hey I am willing to work with any liberal and find a common ground..
as am I.
Even like it was during Bill Clintons admin. I personally did not like him, but I did respect him and I honestly cant point to anything that he did on purpose that caused problems. He was fortunate to have the .Com explosion during his terms, it helped him balance the budget. Nobody can claim he was not an excellent orator, and I think his compassion for the country was real.
I think Bush really did have the best interest of the country in mind, but I think he was in over his head when it came to doing anything about it. Would be interesting to see how his terms would have gone without the war to blame everything on. But, we will never know.
obama has been a total failure as far as Im concerned and I question his commitment to the country from day one.
Trump might be in over his head depending on what happens. If everything in the world stays fairly peaceful, and he devotes his attention to fixing the debt and the economy, I think he is the best one for the job.
At this point, I see no reason to be at odds with someone else simply because they voted democrat.

If you think the Iraq War is the only thing that made Bush a bad president, then you are hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

I guess you forgot all about how horribly Bush handled Hurricane Katrina. And maybe you were catatonic during the economic collapse in 2008, right before Bush mercifully left office before he could cause any more damage.

The political opinions of you Repugs who voted for Bush simply don't matter, especially the ones who voted for him twice. By voting for Bush, you've already proven that you have horrible judgement, so no liberal such as myself is going to listen to you.

I am going to stop at when you said Katrina where was Obama on the Louisiana floods?

What you don't read news alot and don't remember the flood last year in Louisiana?

Shall I refresh your memory? Kinda obvious your local news station kept it from you
i do remember that, I just saw Katrina in there and thought back to the new Orleans flood. My mistake.
its been a long week.

Good to see you talking normal..

I never thought you were that bad of a person just has alot of passion like me.

I have yet to check your profile so I don't have a clue how old you are but Bill handed us a mini recession when bush Jr took over that's why the republicans thought a tax cut was in reason..

What does the Iraq War have to do with 9/11?

Nothing we had to kill someone and since we blew up everything to blow up in Afghanistan may as well go after sadam..

Again I don't know how old you are but yea we wanted to kill people.. We wanted to be bullys..

Bush Jr wanted to kill sadam.. It wasn't about the oil it was about revenge.

It was that simple
The Iraq war was an entirely unnecessary bug hunt.

Even so, it had ZERO to do with Bush's freaked out progressive domestic spending spree and bureaucracy bloat-a-thon.

OK now I understand you.. The Iraq War had to be done, again what was bush Jr supposed to do with China and Putin watching?

Again send the world roses, what would you have done?

Bush Jr sent the worlds powerful military to send a message.

If bush Jr didn't the world today would of been alot worse place to be..

My God....Bush "sending a message" was worth the death of over 4,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Really?? How stupid are you???

It's easy for a Repug keyboard commando like you to make such a cavalier, idiotic statement. You didn't lose family members who fought in Iraq.

Me a key board commando what about you big dummy? You just get off of work or something.. I can post all day long as long as my machines are running

Obama was the one who made our troops die in vain by giving rise to the ISIS..

I'm not the one making idiotic, cavalier statements about the Iraq War. That would be you.

as am I.

i do remember that, I just saw Katrina in there and thought back to the new Orleans flood. My mistake.
its been a long week.

Yeah I know two 9/11 two Louisiana floods kind of hard to keep up on these boards some time to figure out what people are referring too.

Good to see you talking normal..

I never thought you were that bad of a person just has alot of passion like me.

I have yet to check your profile so I don't have a clue how old you are but Bill handed us a mini recession when bush Jr took over that's why the republicans thought a tax cut was in reason..

What does the Iraq War have to do with 9/11?

Nothing we had to kill someone and since we blew up everything to blow up in Afghanistan may as well go after sadam..

Again I don't know how old you are but yea we wanted to kill people.. We wanted to be bullys..

Bush Jr wanted to kill sadam.. It wasn't about the oil it was about revenge.

It was that simple
The Iraq war was an entirely unnecessary bug hunt.

Even so, it had ZERO to do with Bush's freaked out progressive domestic spending spree and bureaucracy bloat-a-thon.

OK now I understand you.. The Iraq War had to be done, again what was bush Jr supposed to do with China and Putin watching?

Again send the world roses, what would you have done?

Bush Jr sent the worlds powerful military to send a message.

If bush Jr didn't the world today would of been alot worse place to be..

My God....Bush "sending a message" was worth the death of over 4,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians? Really?? How stupid are you???

It's easy for a Repug keyboard commando like you to make such a cavalier, idiotic statement. You didn't lose family members who fought in Iraq.

Me a key board commando what about you big dummy? You just get off of work or something.. I can post all day long as long as my machines are running

Obama was the one who made our troops die in vain by giving rise to the ISIS..

I'm not the one making idiotic, cavalier statements about the Iraq War. That would be you.

Your the one playing partisan politics ya big dummy.. Please stop it.

Or play that game.. Not in the mood

its been a long week.

Yeah I know two 9/11 two Louisiana floods kind of hard to keep up on these boards some time to figure out what people are referring too.
Im normally fairly good but like I said this week has been pretty bad for me.
I should have put the flood and obama together, that would have made more sense I think.

its been a long week.

Im normally fairly good but like I said this week has been pretty bad for me.
I should have put the flood and obama together, that would have made more sense I think.

You guys are weird. I'm outta here.

Forum List

Back