He did the meme! 5 thoughts on Biden’s weirdest Dog and Pony show yet.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

He did the meme! 5 thoughts on Biden’s weirdest

Dog and Pony show yet.

By Peter Heck

Well, that was a weird 70 minutes.

Truthfully, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I sat down to watch the State of the Union Address last night. The set-up had been telegraphed: Biden would come out, possibly drugged up, and go overboard trying to sell himself as vigorous and feisty. The media was prepared to run with it, as were all the social media mouthpieces. Within minutes of the start of the speech, legions of left-wing journos would be tweeting and posting about how "Sleepy Joe" came to play ball, how "Dark Brandon" is ready to rumble, blah, blah, blah.
But if you could separate yourself from that annoyance and actually listen to what was said, you simply could not help but offer up a despondent chuckle at the actual state of our Union.
I'll put it plainly: it ain't good. Here were the five most prominent observations I had on my notepad when I got done watching.
~Snip~

(5) Finally, here's what I thought after the entire spectacle ended: Why?

It's a feeling I have experienced after the last five or six of these dog and pony shows. Maybe more. There's nothing of worth in these public performances. There's nothing that improves our country or that in any way sticks to the original constitutional purpose of reporting to Congress on the state of national affairs.
I have never been so convinced that there is truly no value left in this annual political theater. It serves no purpose. It is a glorified political rally for the president's party. Ever since Barack Obama normalized the practice of taunting Republicans in attendance, incidents of retaliatory, decorum-less heckling have skyrocketed. Why? Why are we still doing this?
The State of the Union Address used to be a written document. It's 100% beyond time to get back to that.
Commentary:
Joseph Robinette Biden Junior embarrassed our nation last night. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.
I appreciated point number 5. It’s also the question I asked myself—why are we still doing this? When Trump becomes president again, I hope he just records it and posts it online. No pomp and circumstance, no glad handing, no stopping for applause. Seems like a much better way to handle it.

This was the same insane speech, the same fascistic speech, that Biden gave a while ago at Liberty Hall.

All that was missing was the deep black and dark, dark red colors.

1662088363282.png

Trump cultists also melt down upon reading any good economic news.

They really do hate American that much, and they'll do anything to see America fail.

Why? Who knows. Maybe they're being paid by China, maybe they just do it out of ideological devotion to communism.

They really do hate American that much, and they'll do anything to see America fail.

Why? Who knows. Maybe they're being paid by China, maybe they just do it out of ideological devotion to communism.
fudging the numbers isnt good news........

What good economic news? Government jobs? Part-time jobs?

And they keep revising the previous month's jobs numbers down.

Forum List

Back