Trump posts video taunting Biden to debate, Biden responds: "Set it up!"

Tons of shit has been done in just the last three years.
Yeah, Biden is not a lame duck and actually works with the opposition party.
Lamentably, all of it has been incredibly bad.
No...idiots like yourself just can't see the good in anything unless there is some sort of cruelty involved.
But hey, if we're supposed to take you seriously:

Please name one prediction you made that has been correct.
Well, I predicted the following:

The blob would find any limitations on his power funny.
The GOP would be split by the blob's onset.
That the sequester would be done away with.
Seismic failures on every front in the Trump administration
And it can't be "Biden wins 2020".
I actually thought the Blob was going to get a second term.

The blob would find any limitations on his power funny.

Huh?

The GOP would be split by the blob's onset.

The blob is the Deep State.

Which makes that a conceptual impossibility.

That the sequester would be done away with.

"The sequester".

Cold you pick anything more arcane or meaningless for 2024?

Seismic failures on every front in the Trump administration

Subjective conjecture backed by nada.

I actually thought the Blob was going to get a second term.

Rosie O'Donnell is the next VP?

Huh?

"The sequester".

GNJtdfAW4AEqpIq.jpg

Did you have trouble understanding that?

Trump is the deep state? Wow...okay???

The GOP is split. Members of the House are frequently trying to remove a speaker of their own party.
"The sequester".

Well, I could pick any of your posts...all of them are meaningless.
The wall didn't get built. That is fact.
Obamacare wasn't replaced. That is fact.
Infrastructure was never addressed. Another fact.
And with that, your surrender is accepted.

Well yeah.

Why the hell should we wait til September?

Not only do both sides actually agree this is the most important election of our lifetimes - but the early voting starts right after Labor Day.

Bring it on.

Pedo (ALLEGED!) Joe better start stockin' up on all that adrenochrome.

He's gonna sorely need it.

Let the games begin.

Yeah sure. Trump will debate a demented old man. But he didn't have the balls to debate DeSantis. Trumps a weak, left leaning coward. One that only RINO's can be proud of.

Well yeah.

Why the hell should we wait til September?

Not only do both sides actually agree this is the most important election of our lifetimes - but the early voting starts right after Labor Day.

Bring it on.

Pedo (ALLEGED!) Joe better start stockin' up on all that adrenochrome.

He's gonna sorely need it.

Let the games begin.

Sure! but just to make things a little interesting, Blindfold both candidates and spin them around first 5 times before entering the stage .

Its hardly the most important election of our times.

Either eventual victor will be a term limited lame duck from day one. Nothing of much substance will happen outside of supreme court nominations. The Senate is gridlocked with neither side having a super majority. Little will get done in the next 4 years.
I thought you idiots were insisting the end of democracy with a Trump election. Wish you'd make up your feeble minds.

I thought you idiots were insisting the end of democracy with a Trump election. Wish you'd make up your feeble minds.
Gee, hyperbole in an election year. Unheard of!

The facts are this.

Biden will be term limited if he wins (and I think he will).
The blob will be term limited if he wins (and I hope he doesn't).
The Senate will not have a super majority no matter how it plays out in this election cycle. The ruling party may have 52 seats at most.
I think the House stays red.

Outside of a SCOTUS appointment, nothing either man does in the next four years will resonate for long.

Trump has shown zero ability to get things done on a bi-partisan basis. Biden has shown that he can. But given it's a 2nd term for both of them; the days of "big leaps" are over until 2028 unless the Dems can pull and upset in the House--possible but not probable. Speaking strictly from a political strategy perspective, the blob winning will be a short term loss but likely a long term gain. If Biden wins this year, I don't think there is a chance the Dems keep the oval in 2028 when we at least have the pieces in place to have a professional government once again.

Why in the HELL do you guys believe that Trump who can't pronounce half the words he says anymore is going to actually be abe to survive a debate with Biden? Biden has shown you idiots that everything you guys have said is not true yet you dumb asses cling to this nonsense. By the time Biden is done with Captain Queeg, he'll be like this guy.

The facts are this.

The Senate will not have a super majority no matter how it plays out in this election cycle. The ruling party may have 52 seats at most.

Outside of a SCOTUS appointment, nothing either man does in the next four years will resonate for long.

Trump has shown zero ability to get things done on a bi-partisan basis. Biden has shown that he can. But given it's a 2nd term for both of them; the days of "big leaps" are over until 2028 unless the Dems can pull and upset in the House--possible but not probable. Speaking strictly from a political strategy perspective, the blob winning will be a short term loss but likely a long term gain. If Biden wins this year, I don't think there is a chance the Dems keep the oval in 2028 when we at least have the pieces in place to have a professional government once again.
This is possible but Trumpism is not going to end if Trump is gone.

The facts are this.

So you admit that shit about the end of democracy is hyperbole (as if everybody, including you) knows it. But then Trump is a liar.

Forum List

Back