A meme to the GOP..ya better not screw up like you did after 2014

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So true..

954732_878602345533229_3042009502082029506_n.jpg

So true..

For me it is more that the GOP is the lesser of two evils.

Once Democrats are destroyed, the GOP will no longer be the lesser evil.

I still think Trump is going to be one heck of a president he has my conservative and liberal views and my compassion and my strengths.

But I will be so mad if he dissapoints me like Obama did and like the
republicans did in 2014..

So true..

What's so special about after 2014? What you REALLY meant to say is you hope the Repugs don't completely fuck up again like they did during Bush's disastrous presidency from 2001 - 2009.

They gave Obama every thing he asked for after they renigged on there promise..

The democrats didn't do shit when they won in 2006

So true..

What's so special about after 2014? What you REALLY meant to say is you hope the Repugs don't completely fuck up again like they did during Bush's disastrous presidency from 2001 - 2009.

Really? I'm still waiting for Obama's Supreme Court nominee to get confirmed by the obstructionist fascist Repugs in the Senate.

What fucking planet do you live on, idiot? Repugs have NEVER worked with Obama and that is a simple fact. Only in your unsophisticated, fantasy-addled mind is that not true.

So true..

Really? I'm still waiting for Obama's Supreme Court nominee to get confirmed by the obstructionist fascist Repugs in the Senate.

What fucking planet do you live on, idiot? Repugs have NEVER worked with Obama and that is a simple fact. Only in your unsophisticated, fantasy-addled mind is that not true.

What? They gave him his budget what planet do you live on?

Pal it was Obama's job to lead what is so complicated that you can't comprehend that?

All great leaders and bosses lead by compromising..

I am not a true blue conservative..

Just a fiscal conservative.. I know who saves me money and who produces the jobs and it's not the democrats they left my kind behind 40 years ago.

So true..

And what kind of supreme court judge says all women must vote for Hillary? We don't need another liberal supreme court justice..

Liberal supreme Court justices only vote one sided.. They vote on their feelings..

Right wing supreme Court justices vote on the constitution.. We seen it over and over again..

With
Roe vs wade
With gay marriage
With Obama care..

Ect....

So true..

Pal it was Obama's job to lead what is so complicated that you can't comprehend that?

Just a fiscal conservative.. I know who saves me money and who produces the jobs and it's not the democrats they left my kind behind 40 years ago.

Yeah, the Repug-controlled Congress has absolutely no input when it comes to the budget. What a dumbass. The only time extremists like you are happy is if there is a fucking government shutdown.

So true..

And what kind of supreme court judge says all women must vote for Hillary? We don't need another liberal supreme court justice..

Liberal supreme Court justices only vote one sided.. They vote on their feelings..

Right wing supreme Court justices vote on the constitution.. We seen it over and over again..

With
Roe vs wade
With gay marriage
With Obama care..

Ect....

Bullshit. Bush vs Gore had absolutely no legal precedent. The Supreme Court rarely, if ever, gets involved in state election matters, like they did regarding Florida in 2000. The 5 Republican Justices just wanted a Repug President, it's that simple. Overturning the Voting Rights Act also had no justification, especially with the massive voter suppression of minorities that is still occurring. Neither did the Citizens United decision that's basically allowed unlimited money into the election process.

So true..

For me it is more that the GOP is the lesser of two evils.

Once Democrats are destroyed, the GOP will no longer be the lesser evil.

I don't know if I should agree or disagree with this post we had alot of great liberals in the history of the United States.. We had great democrats also.. But the democrats party of today? I am sure their are still some good ones.. And I know personally I don't want to live in a America with out liberals..

So true..

With
Roe vs wade
With gay marriage
With Obama care..

Ect....

Bullshit. Bush vs Gore had absolutely no legal precedent. The Supreme Court rarely, if ever, gets involved in state election matters, like they did regarding Florida in 2000. The 5 Republican Justices just wanted a Repug President, it's that simple. Overturning the Voting Rights Act also had no justification, especially with the massive voter suppression of minorities that is still occurring. Neither did the Citizens United decision that's basically allowed unlimited money into the election process.

Calm down pal you are going all over the map here..

With the idiot bush Jr (I voted for him the first time and against him the 2nd time )
The Supreme Court had no choice they ruled by the constitution..

Gore was dragging it out and it was getting ridiculous.

Citizens united helps every one to get a voice including unions..

Don't be so angry..

Pal ya win some ya lose some that's the way the constitution was set up to be.

With
Roe vs wade
With gay marriage
With Obama care..

Ect....

Calm down pal you are going all over the map here..

With the idiot bush Jr (I voted for him the first time and against him the 2nd time )
The Supreme Court had no choice they ruled by the constitution..

Gore was dragging it out and it was getting ridiculous.

Citizens united helps every one to get a voice including unions..

Don't be so angry..

Pal ya win some ya lose some that's the way the constitution was set up to be.

There is nothing in the Constitution or legal precedent that justifies any of the Supreme Court decisions that I mentioned. Period. You're just talking out of your ass because that's what you do.

How did the GOP "screw up" in 2014? The GOP (barely) kept the freaking Obama regime from turning the U.S. into a 3rd world country. If the GOP didn't win the majority in both houses of Congress God only knows what would have happened.

The GOP royally screwed up from 2001-'06, when they held both houses and the WH, yet outspent and grew government at a faster rate then the "liberal" predicessor.

So true..

what obama budget? They haven't passed any of his budgets in the 8 years of his budgets, have they? Maybe 1, if that, out of 8

How did the GOP "screw up" in 2014? The GOP (barely) kept the freaking Obama regime from turning the U.S. into a 3rd world country. If the GOP didn't win the majority in both houses of Congress God only knows what would have happened.

First you.. Then I will come back and address the lib..

What did they do??

What you posted was just stupid shit, Mitch in my book is the worst leader of the house in ages he is a prick..

Again what did Mitch and the house do?

Not a god damn thing in the past 2 years.

Forum List

Back