Republicans Arguing To Revive A Law From 1864. Nothing Says More About The GOP Than This

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

It is too Machiavellian for the Democrats but reviving this Civil War era law (60 or so years before women could vote) and baiting the trap for the GOP...or is it?

I still doubt the Dems framed the GOP so well but if they did...well played guys. You give us all hope

It is too Machiavellian for the Democrats but reviving this Civil War era law (60 or so years before women could vote) and baiting the trap for the GOP...or is it?

I still doubt the Dems framed the GOP so well but if they did...well played guys. You give us all hope
Do you guys EVER stop being hypocrites? You guys literally just did this to Trump. :cuckoo:

"...adopted in 1870 and was intended to protect the newly codified rights of Black citizens after the Civil War"

ThisHouse.jpg

And yet you don't have a problem with going after Trump with laws from the Civil War era.

And yet you don't have a problem with going after Trump with laws from the Civil War era.

That is a federal law that you’re talking about so the civil war and the survival of the nation were front of mind. Not in the same hemisphere of being the same thing as a state law being used to make healthcare decisions affecting people who didn’t have the right to vote at the time the law was written.

That is a federal law that you’re talking about so the civil war and the survival of the nation were front of mind. Not in the same hemisphere of being the same thing as a state law being used to make healthcare decisions affecting people who didn’t have the right to vote at the time the law was written.
LOL. What spin. I knew you could do it!

1870 law against trump? that's okay? you fkers can't get out of your own spit.

A man like George Floyd would not be invited to anyone's home. He had his chance many times over to repent his ways.
he died of fentanyl, he took it. He done killed himself!!!

Their coming for all the rights women have gained since the Civil War.

Vote them out in every state ladies, it's up to you now. Right the fuck out!
you liked that they used the 1870 civil war law against trump though right?

Forum List

Back