A Few Announcements and Thank You's

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all thank you guys SO much for all of your support that I got yesterday after I announced my engagement. :) (OhPleaseJustQuit being my biggest one but thank you all just the same.) I'm sorry I'm just announcing this now, but my neck pain was keeping me offline for most of the day as it really hurt bad. :icon_cry: I'm doing a lot better now though and I'm going to try sleeping on a new pillow tonight and see if that helps me at all. :)

Anyways, due to these upcoming Trump events (which there will be separate threads for as well) the dance party has been moved to Sunday night beginning at eight pm et instead. Also, I haven't forgotten about Whacky Wednesday, but now you know why it's running so late today and that will begin soon. Oh and once I have my actual wedding, my virtual wedding reception will be posted as well. :)

First of all thank you guys SO much for all of your support that I got yesterday after I announced my engagement. :) (OhPleaseJustQuit being my biggest one but thank you all just the same.) I'm sorry I'm just announcing this now, but my neck pain was keeping me offline for most of the day as it really hurt bad. :icon_cry: I'm doing a lot better now though and I'm going to try sleeping on a new pillow tonight and see if that helps me at all. :)

Anyways, due to these upcoming Trump events (which there will be separate threads for as well) the dance party has been moved to Sunday night beginning at eight pm et instead. Also, I haven't forgotten about Whacky Wednesday, but now you know why it's running so late today and that will begin soon. Oh and once I have my actual wedding, my virtual wedding reception will be posted as well. :)

i'm glad you are doing better. try to avoid any blue light from any device, like your smartphone, just before going to sleep. the blue light will keep you up at night according to the Mainstream News.

You've got to hold off on those weird sex positions until after the wedding, then your neck will feel better.

Forum List

Back