Boycott Microsoft

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
After I read that Bill Gates visited Epstein's pedophile island thirty-six times, I found him utterly disgusting.
I just purchased a new computer and they say it will only run on new Office or Word programs which demand annual renewal fees of $159 and $69 forever.

I'm taking it back. I'll switch to a Macintosh before I capitulate to their robbery. I encourage you to do likewise.
It's not how much money you make, it's how much you spend. Even though I can easily afford this and a lot of other things, I try to practice frugality, while rewarding companies who give good service and products for the best prices.

I'm taking it back. I'll switch to a Macintosh before I capitulate to their robbery

You don't think anyone at Apple ever diddled teenage girls?

5fe26863a644880018193070.jpg

After I read that Bill Gates visited Epstein's pedophile island thirty-six times, I found him utterly disgusting.
I just purchased a new computer and they say it will only run on new Office or Word programs which demand annual renewal fees of $159 and $69 forever.

I'm taking it back. I'll switch to a Macintosh before I capitulate to their robbery. I encourage you to do likewise.
It's not how much money you make, it's how much you spend. Even though I can easily afford this and a lot of other things, I try to practice frugality, while rewarding companies who give good service and products for the best prices.
use Open Office
it's free

Gee, I didn't even know that about Gates.

I bought a Mac in 2011 because PCs suck and when I bought a new I7 HP computer with Windows 7 in 2011, it sucked so bad and needed so much fixed to get it to work right I just broke down and returned it and bought a Mac.

Sure, the Mac was a lot more money but it also has far greater capabilities and build quality and 11 1/2 years later, it still works like new. Apple even upgraded the OS for free.

Forum List

Back