A challenge for all of you atheists.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I hear it all the time. Being told that Christians are not only anti science, but just plain scientific illiterates. So here is a challenge. I dare one of you atheists to discuss any of the hard sciences with me. I'll even let you pick the topic. I'm no scientists, but I am well read. I have a passing familiarity with many scientific subjects. So, how about it. Anyone feeling froggy?

I hear it all the time. Being told that Christians are not only anti science, but just plain scientific illiterates. So here is a challenge. I dare one of you atheists to discuss any of the hard sciences with me. I'll even let you pick the topic. I'm no scientists, but I am well read. I have a passing familiarity with many scientific subjects. So, how about it. Anyone feeling froggy?
Let's talk about the science of concrete construction..

Hey, gang! Get your Christian Fallacy Bingo cards ready, and cross off the bogus arguments as they’re called out! These are some of the dumb arguments apologists often use. Christians, do us all a favor—yourself especially—and make good arguments. These aren’t what you want to use.

25 Stupid Arguments Christians Should Avoid

guno one day I'd actually love to have a chat with you today the first My first hummingbird. I plant very scented purple nicotianas to feed the hummingbirds on their flight paths

Macro evolution. You don't believe common descent. That means you think God poofed fully grown humans into existence. That's ridiculous. If you don't understand evolution how can you possibly say you're cool with science?

Hey, gang! Get your Christian Fallacy Bingo cards ready, and cross off the bogus arguments as they’re called out! These are some of the dumb arguments apologists often use. Christians, do us all a favor—yourself especially—and make good arguments. These aren’t what you want to use.

And stop speaking as if your gods existence is a given. It isn't. If I showed you a book from my ancestors and it told of a time God interacted with my people would you believe?

Christians who doubt scientists regarding evolution trust those same scientists when they get sick and those scientists use the same evidence to come up with those cures.

Evolution doesn't disprove God but it sort of does call bs on religions who all have stories of supernatural visits and ridiculous creation stories. But I'm sure they will say that's just an allegory. Aka not true

What do you think about not using rebar and instead of using fibrous nest instead?

My coworker is thinking about using it in a new patio...I don't like that idea but I am hearing it holds up .

And stop speaking as if your gods existence is a given. It isn't. If I showed you a book from my ancestors and it told of a time God interacted with my people would you believe?
????????????????

what the fuck are you talking about? i am a humanist jew, an atheist if you like, i use the Jewish arguments only to debunk the goyim since they claim the Jewish scriptures have something to do with them as if their beliefs are derived from it

????????????????

what the fuck are you talking about? i am a humanist jew, an atheist if you like, i use the Jewish arguments only to debunk the goyim since they claim the Jewish scriptures have something to do with them as if their beliefs are derived from it
I was just adding to what you said not talking to you. Oops. Came across wrong.

What do you think about not using rebar and instead of using fibrous nest instead?

My coworker is thinking about using it in a new patio...I don't like that idea but I am hearing it holds up .

It has to be better than the majority of jobs around here, your lucky if they tamp the ground down..

I believe that falls under the category of engineering. Not science.

Macro evolution. You don't believe common descent. That means you think God poofed fully grown humans into existence. That's ridiculous. If you don't understand evolution how can you possibly say you're cool with science?
I asked for a discussion about the hard sciences. Evolution is not hard science. It is what is commonly known as observational science. If you don't know that, then you are not smart enough to debate me. Go home.

Christians who doubt scientists regarding evolution trust those same scientists when they get sick and those scientists use the same evidence to come up with those cures.

Evolution doesn't disprove God but it sort of does call bs on religions who all have stories of supernatural visits and ridiculous creation stories. But I'm sure they will say that's just an allegory. Aka not true
I repeat. Evolution is not a science. You can perform no experiments on it. It cannot be falsified. It is not science.

I would like to know why "GAAWWDD" didn't come up with something better than some chiseled rocks to convey the Commandments. Seems a little crude. After all he is all seeing and all knowing. Couldn't he have thrown together a 3D printer and come up with something a little more "Godly"?

I asked for a discussion about the hard sciences. Evolution is not hard science. It is what is commonly known as observational science. If you don't know that, then you are not smart enough to debate me. Go home.
Give us a list of sciences you approve of and would be willing to discuss?

Give us a list of sciences you approve of and would be willing to discuss?
Anything relating to the hard sciences. If you don't know what those are, then you don't belong here. Just saying.

I would like to know why "GAAWWDD" didn't come up with something better than some chiseled rocks to convey the Commandments. Seems a little crude. After all he is all seeing and all knowing. Couldn't he have thrown together a 3D printer and come up with something a little more "Godly"?
I would like to know why you are bringing up religion. I ask for a discussion about science.

Eppur Si Muove.

Forum List

Back