39 I don't recall, I don't remember to the FBI

President George W. Bush did not lie dipshit. He was briefed by the CIA and Military Intelligence... Big difference that trying to save your own political legacy like ole' Bill.

Why did she blame it on her concussion? And how did she suddenly remember all those details in her congressional testimony which also occurred after the concussion? Oh, that's right, according to Comey, she lied to congress.

And when Comey recommends an indictment for that, and gets a conviction in front of a jury of 12 DC residents, I'll take your whelping seriously.

Look, guy, the thing is, I don't care about E-mails or who said what to who.

Your side nominated a crazy Nazi. That's the only issue in this election.

You don't care that Hillary may have used two private servers to conduct official State Department business on...thus skirting laws like the Freedom of Information Act? You don't care that Hillary may have endangered the lives of people by putting classified information on unsecured devices? You don't care that she may have been using that private email system to conduct a pay for play scheme involving the Clinton Foundation and the State Department? You don't care that she may have destroyed evidence asked for by Congressional investigators? You don't care that she lied about all of those things to Congress and the American people?

What do you care about?

So Putin having classified information, doesn't bother you. I know it don't because a democrat let it happen. You are a prick. If Bush done the same thing, you would be outraged.

Meh, not really. I actually thought Democrats made too much about the Plame case, which was "classified" material being disseminated for real.

Between politicians who leak things for their own benefit and guys like Snowden and Manning stealing shit off the supposedly "Secure" systems Hillary didn't use, I just can't get worked up about how Putin gets "secrets".

So, in order for me to get upset, you have to prove

1) That the stuff that was on these e-mails really were classified things that we didn't want our enemies to know (and not stuff that some bureaucrat marks classified because he's bored)
2) That Hillary knowingly disseminated this information instead of just recieving it in an e-mail someone else sent after they had stripped it of it's classified markings.
3) That whatever the KGB is calling itself these days actually managed to locate Hillary and hack these particular e-mails out of the thousands she had on her e-mail ("Look, Comrade, I got her super secret cookie recipe!!!" "Sergei, you idiot, that's just chocolate chip!")

Yes, then, maybe I'd get upset... I guess. But you've just spent millions of dollars investigating this and probably publicized how outdated our computer systems in the government are.... so, no, not so much.
Comey said more than likely our enemies got classified information through her emails.

Tell me, what's the quota on I can recall and I don't remember until someone calls you just plain stupid? Which the hildabitch is BTW. Maybe should have used lose lines in congress instead of making definitive statements, that were proven false, and unlike the FBI interview, she was under oath in congress.

Guy, why do you dumbasses think you can achieve in court what you can't achieve at the ballot box?

Awah are you afraid we'll use your tactics?

More deflection, how regressive of you, try addressing the question in the OP. Or just run along child.

again, I did answer your question. The problem with having a conversation with you is you don't ask questions to become enlightened.

You're a liar. This was the question that you have continued to deflect from.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it?

Care to try again?

Hey jo-jo the bar was knocked over and left in the sawdust when the slickmiester said these famous words...

Clinton says it depends on the meaning of the word "is, is"

If you actually listen to what he said in context, it makes perfect sense.

Again, not sure why you guys are obsessing about Clinton's sex life 20 years later.

Perjury by a sitting president has nothing to do with his sex life. As usual the cover up is what gets politicians and he deserved to be removed from office for his lies.

President George W. Bush did not lie dipshit. He was briefed by the CIA and Military Intelligence... Big difference that trying to save your own political legacy like ole' Bill.

The CIA and Military Intelligence said, "Mr. President, those reports about Saddam getting Uranium from Niger are false."

Bush got up in front of Congress in the State of the union and said they were true because a European agency had said so.

Bush Lied. People Died.

Clinton Lied, a Perfectly Good dressed got ruined.

Please tell me which one is worse again?

Perjury by a sitting president has nothing to do with his sex life. As usual the cover up is what gets politicians and he deserved to be removed from office for his lies.

So let me get this straight.

Lie about the reason we go to war AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE, and this is no big deal for you.

But lie about a blow job in a civil case which was thrown out for lack of legal merit, AND OH MY GOD, we need to get that guy.

Hey, when do you guys develop a sense of perspective. Both of those things were wrong, but only one of them was serious.

Care to try again?

Again, I already answered that question. It doesn't look like she forgot anything that was actually important. Again, since you guys never cite the question that she said, "I don't remember" (because it was four years ago and probably something routine).

Do I remember my last job and what I did four years ago? Yes. Do I remember every email and purchase order I issued? not really. Memory doesn't work like that.

Well, not really. The fact is, actually criminality by Bush and Reagan was ignored by the Democrats, largely. I would LOVE to see us have investigated how we got into a war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist with the same fervor we investigated whether or not Clinton lied about getting a blow job or what kind of E-mail Hilary used.

You don't care that Hillary may have used two private servers to conduct official State Department business on...thus skirting laws like the Freedom of Information Act?

Nope, don't care. Didn't care that Colin Powell and Condi Rice did the same thing.

You don't care that Hillary may have endangered the lives of people by putting classified information on unsecured devices?

Again- assumes

1) the information was actually that sensitive,and not just overclassified public domain info.
2) That said information hadn't already been leaked by Manning, Snowden, Assange or any of the characters we don't know about.
3) That the Russians (or whoever) Actually managed to hack her system (when our outdated government systems are much more vulnerable)
4) That they managed to pick out those 2 or 3 emails out of some tens of thousands on that server.
5) And that they actually acted on any of that information and someone died.

You guys haven't really proven any of that happened, after Comey spent millions of dollars.

You don't care that she may have been using that private email system to conduct a pay for play scheme involving the Clinton Foundation and the State Department?

YOu mean do I care the Clintons got rich people to contribute to a fund that delivers clean water and medicines to some of the poorest parts of the world? Not really that much, actually.

You guys are the ones who advocated the abortion that is Citizen's United, that flooded Washington with Dark Money. At least THAT money is doing some good somewhere.

You don't care that she may have destroyed evidence asked for by Congressional investigators?

You mean she deleted emails years before anyone asked for them. Guy, here's the problem with e-mails. They don't actually exist in real form.

You don't care that she lied about all of those things to Congress and the American people?

Don't think she did, and honestly don't care. You guys have cried wolf too many times to have much crediblity.

What do you care about?

I care about what benefits me. What would benefit me in the short term is making sure the Nazi Crazy Person your party nominated because you lost control of the hate you've stirred up for the last 30 years doesn't get elected. You see, I've decided that I don't want to die in a nuclear war because the Malignant Narcissist with the bad hairpiece doesn't blow up the fucking world because Putin called him a bad name on Twitter.

You see, that's what I care about. Not bullshit about e-mails and rich people throwing their money around Washington.

So let me get this straight.

Lie about the reason we go to war AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE, and this is no big deal for you.

But lie about a blow job in a civil case which was thrown out for lack of legal merit, AND OH MY GOD, we need to get that guy.

Hey, when do you guys develop a sense of perspective. Both of those things were wrong, but only one of them was serious.

You just can't stay on topic can you. ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS CRIMINAL AND IMPEACHABLE. Your opinion on Bush is irrelevant. Commiecrat liars are kool in your book.

Care to try again?

Again, I already answered that question. It doesn't look like she forgot anything that was actually important. Again, since you guys never cite the question that she said, "I don't remember" (because it was four years ago and probably something routine).

Do I remember my last job and what I did four years ago? Yes. Do I remember every email and purchase order I issued? not really. Memory doesn't work like that.

I bet you didn't try to destroy the records when you left either.

Well, not really. The fact is, actually criminality by Bush and Reagan was ignored by the Democrats, largely. I would LOVE to see us have investigated how we got into a war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist with the same fervor we investigated whether or not Clinton lied about getting a blow job or what kind of E-mail Hilary used.

Deflecting again, you know I was talking about using the courts to overturn the will of the voters. If you're going to quote me, quote the complete string like I do so people can see the real conversation, not just what you want them to see.

At this point who cares what Comey says? The FBI "investigation" was a farce.

You mean, once again, Dog Style, you didn't get the result you wanted.

Kind of like how you said over and over that Lois Lerner was going to jail... and she never did.

When did I ever say Lois Lerner was going to jail? With the Obama Justice Department "investigating" the IRS she had a better chance of being struck by lightning in her basement than of getting getting charged with a crime by the most political Justice Department in memory!

When did I ever say Lois Lerner was going to jail? With the Obama Justice Department "investigating" the IRS she had a better chance of being struck by lightning in her basement than of getting getting charged with a crime by the most political Justice Department in memory!

YOu said it dozens of times... until the FBI announced, 'Um, no, she was actually doing her job busting tax cheats."

Forum List

Back