39 I don't recall, I don't remember to the FBI

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.
What were the 39 questions asked that she did not recall?

Do you care to know, or it doesn't matter?

Oh just minor questions like whether or not the received a State Dept. briefing on how to comply with Dept. policies on the federal records keeping act or how to handle classified information. Then she swore how she did EVERYTHING RIGHT, how could she make that claim when she didn't remember what RIGHT was? Of course we know that claim was a LIE.

So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? Come on folks, tell us again how she's the most qualified person to ever run for the office.

Moot point. It's over, done.

FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI
FBI Director James Comey says there is no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI concerning her handling of classified materials.

See video here:
FBI director: Clinton did not lie to FBI - CNN Video

Is it, did she suddenly regain her memory? Also why didn't you answer the question?

I did answer. I showed why it's a moot point.

This was the question.

"So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? "

How is it moot?

FBI Director James Comey says there is no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI concerning her handling of classified materials.

See video here:

Well Comey had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent she is either.

That's fine but the suggestion was that Clinton somehow was not truthful in her testimony to the FBI because she could not recall the details of 39 question. I simply showed why the "concern" shown by the OP was moot by the fact that the FBI didn't concur.

Concur wit
So Putin having classified information, doesn't bother you. I know it don't because a democrat let it happen. You are a prick. If Bush done the same thing, you would be outraged.

Meh, not really. I actually thought Democrats made too much about the Plame case, which was "classified" material being disseminated for real.

Between politicians who leak things for their own benefit and guys like Snowden and Manning stealing shit off the supposedly "Secure" systems Hillary didn't use, I just can't get worked up about how Putin gets "secrets".

So, in order for me to get upset, you have to prove

1) That the stuff that was on these e-mails really were classified things that we didn't want our enemies to know (and not stuff that some bureaucrat marks classified because he's bored)
2) That Hillary knowingly disseminated this information instead of just recieving it in an e-mail someone else sent after they had stripped it of it's classified markings.
3) That whatever the KGB is calling itself these days actually managed to locate Hillary and hack these particular e-mails out of the thousands she had on her e-mail ("Look, Comrade, I got her super secret cookie recipe!!!" "Sergei, you idiot, that's just chocolate chip!")

Yes, then, maybe I'd get upset... I guess. But you've just spent millions of dollars investigating this and probably publicized how outdated our computer systems in the government are.... so, no, not so much.
Comey said more than likely our enemies got classified information through her emails.
Link it!
He said nothing of the sort.

" She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Here's the FBI director's full statement on Hillary Clinton email investigation

See video here:

Well Comey had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent she is either.

That's fine but the suggestion was that Clinton somehow was not truthful in her testimony to the FBI because she could not recall the details of 39 question. I simply showed why the "concern" shown by the OP was moot by the fact that the FBI didn't concur.

The OP had nothing to do with her truthfulness, it dealt with her inability to remember her experience.

Anyone who is surprised by Hillary answering "I don't remember" 800 times during an investigation either has no clue who Hillary is or is living in La-La Land.

See video here:

Concur wit
So Putin having classified information, doesn't bother you. I know it don't because a democrat let it happen. You are a prick. If Bush done the same thing, you would be outraged.

Meh, not really. I actually thought Democrats made too much about the Plame case, which was "classified" material being disseminated for real.

Between politicians who leak things for their own benefit and guys like Snowden and Manning stealing shit off the supposedly "Secure" systems Hillary didn't use, I just can't get worked up about how Putin gets "secrets".

1) That the stuff that was on these e-mails really were classified things that we didn't want our enemies to know (and not stuff that some bureaucrat marks classified because he's bored)
2) That Hillary knowingly disseminated this information instead of just recieving it in an e-mail someone else sent after they had stripped it of it's classified markings.
3) That whatever the KGB is calling itself these days actually managed to locate Hillary and hack these particular e-mails out of the thousands she had on her e-mail ("Look, Comrade, I got her super secret cookie recipe!!!" "Sergei, you idiot, that's just chocolate chip!")

Yes, then, maybe I'd get upset... I guess. But you've just spent millions of dollars investigating this and probably publicized how outdated our computer systems in the government are.... so, no, not so much.
Comey said more than likely our enemies got classified information through her emails.
Link it!

" She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

Possible is not more than likely.
Thank you for making my point.

See video here:

Is it, did she suddenly regain her memory? Also why didn't you answer the question?

This was the question.

"So tell us regressives, what good is experience if you can't remember it and draw from it? "

How is it moot?

It's moot because it's over.
Thousands of meetings, briefings, emails conversations and you're crying over her inability to recall of 39 specific instances from years ago?

See video here:

The OP had nothing to do with her truthfulness, it dealt with her inability to remember her experience.

Do you have a link to the questions?

See video here:

Concur wit

Link it!

So tell us, how many of her emails were compromised by the people she communicated with? Comey said their accounts were hacked, no possible or more than likely involved

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account."

See video here:

This was the question.

How is it moot?

It's moot because it's over.
Thousands of meetings, briefings, emails conversations and you're crying over her inability to recall of 39 specific instances from years ago?

It's moot only in your feeble mind, she's blaming memory lapses on her head injury, so once again, what good is experience if you can't remember it?

See video here:

Concur wit

Link it!

So tell us, how many of her emails were compromised by the people she communicated with? Comey said their accounts were hacked, no possible or more than likely involved

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account."

yes, Syd Blumenthal was hacked, but Hillary was not.... she did not supply him with govt information, he gathered his own info from his public sources, and sent it to her....

Concur wit
Link it!

yes, Syd Blumenthal was hacked, but Hillary was not.... she did not supply him with govt information, he gathered his own info from his public sources, and sent it to her....

You do realize he said "accounts", plural, right? It was more than just Blumenthal. If you have evidence to the contrary, provide it.

Link it!
Yes he did, pay attention.

Link it!
Yes he did, pay attention.

Again, saying it's possible is not the same as saying .........

Millions of dollars that weren't coming out of his pocket anyways? Clinton had two legal defense funds that were paying his lawyer's fees. He paid off Jones because he didn't want them digging up anymore women that he'd sexually harassed. How is settling "cutting his losses" when he won in criminal court? The truth is...the burden of proof is less in a civil suit and he was probably going to lose and get hit with punitive damages.

Ken Starr spent 70 million of your hard earned tax dollars trying to dig up these imaginary women, and the best they came up with were liars like Juanita "what's my story this week" Brodderick and Kathleen "Hillary Killed my Cat" Willey, who even he didn't believe.

Millions of dollars that weren't coming out of his pocket anyways? Clinton had two legal defense funds that were paying his lawyer's fees. He paid off Jones because he didn't want them digging up anymore women that he'd sexually harassed. How is settling "cutting his losses" when he won in criminal court? The truth is...the burden of proof is less in a civil suit and he was probably going to lose and get hit with punitive damages.

Ken Starr spent 70 million of your hard earned tax dollars trying to dig up these imaginary women, and the best they came up with were liars like Juanita "what's my story this week" Brodderick and Kathleen "Hillary Killed my Cat" Willey, who even he didn't believe.
Since when does a libstain give a shit about spending hard earned tax dollars?

You say that, Joe...but then you claim Clinton settled out of court to save himself money? Why would he do so if the women he sexually harassed were "imaginary"? You can't even keep your story straight.

And I'm always amused by the usual Clinton supporter complaint that the investigations into Bill and Hillary are costing the taxpayers too much money! The reason those investigations drag on for as long as they do is that the Clinton's are so good at withholding evidence and stonewalling investigators. Hillary's current email scandal is a perfect example. She destroys evidence. She then denies...denies...and denies. Then when it's obvious that she's lying she'll admit partial responsibility but then denies...denies and denies anything else was her fault. Then when that is shown to be a lie she'll change her story once more and admit a bit more responsibility. That goes on for month after month forcing investigators to painstakingly dig for the truth. You know why a Clinton scandal costs the taxpayers so much money? Because of the Clinton's own tactics!

Forum List

Back